• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So, Stage 14 begins in an area on the actual North Ameria continent that we know is North AmeriCa, the world map is quite... telling, when it comes to recognizing North America in this future Earth. But there's a good reason for that.

Anyway, a landship has arrived, with the intent of scouting the area for Mobile Suits to dig up. While preparation are underway, they discuss the fact that the Innocent have increased their prescence on the area, as well as the Moon Race also showing up. Meanwhile, a couple of the Preventer/LondoBell/Irregular/etc. happen to be in the area. They're Kamille, Four, Roux, Quatre, and the Combattler Team. They've noticed the landship, and are currently hiding from it. Meanwhile, some kid, Garrod, is trying to sneak into the ship. He has apparently been hired to rescue a girl kept in there.

Apparently, the crew are here since the captain, Jamil, has been looking for a specific mecha for years. He does not ignore the chance the Innocent may have beaten him to it, but remains determined to find it one way or another. And turns out, it was that girl, Tifa, who led them here. Speaking of, Garrod has found her and plans to take her away.

Back with the other group, they do find weird the idea of mechas being dug up as if they were archeological findings. Though it does make them reach the same "sent to the future" deduction as Tetsuya and company. Though as Juuzo points out, those MS's shouldn't be working if they spent a long time buried, but there's a reason for that, it seems. Just then they detect mechas coming their way, heading to the landship.

Just as the crew has detected something and prepare to dig, those mechas reach them. And just then Garrod escapes from the ship with Tifa and a stolen mecha. Turns out they're the Moon Race, led by one of those two guys, in Gundams fought in the previous stage. He was the one to hire Garrod, but now the kid has changed his mind. And of course now he's going to attack them. Seems they want that girl, and badly.

So, stage start. Introducing the last debut of Alpha Gaiden: Gundam X. So, just the ship, Freeden, and Garrod in a Jenice. Against the Moon Race, piloting more Jenices (though the Moon Race aren't from Gundam X, but from Turn A Gundam, still, cross-piloting is always welcomed I'd say). And the gundam guy, Shagia Frost, in the Gundam Vysago. Not a... bad start I guess. Could use Kamille and company helping out. They're actually on the map already, but can't move them. Oh well...

And so much for the Iron Gear and crew. Who knows when they'll show up again...

doesn't surprise me

i don't live in brazil but i've fucking seen some of the ads

aren't you supposed to legally be forced to vote there?

yeah, vote is mandatory here

i don't really think it being mandatory makes that much of a difference, though, other than the fact that the government is forced to make sure everyone, even the ones in a small village in the middle of the amazon rain forest, can vote. I mean, there is the option to vote for nobody (not me hehe)

I love seeing the stupid candidates though it's tragic but hilarious

Edited by Nooooooooooooooooooooobody

yeah, vote is mandatory here

i don't really think it being mandatory makes that much of a difference, though, other than the fact that the government is forced to make sure everyone, even the ones in a small village in the middle of the amazon rain forest can vote. I mean, there is the option to vote for nobody (no me hehe)

I love seeing the stupid candidates though it's tragic but hilarious

all i remember is a certain one where it's a guy flying through space after like blasting you with eye lasers

then doing nothing for like... 8 seconds straight

Alexis Rhodes/Asuka Tenjouin is best girl. Y/N?

Sure, why not? I don't remember any other girls in GX anyways.

i'd vote satan

better move to brazil bro

all i remember is a certain one where it's a guy flying through space after like blasting you with eye lasers

then doing nothing for like... 8 seconds straight

ooh that one got really famous

"privatization laser"

i still remember the jingle <_>

So, as far as performances would go, not that bad.

The Freedan is a battleship, so it's bound to be durable, specially against low-tier mechas like the Jenices. Adding to that, it has sub-pilots (Jamil, as the captain, is the main pilot, but he's accompanied by Sarah, Shingo, and Tanya). As such, it will eventually have a huge Seishin pool, and that's always nice.

Now for Garrod... well, he's in a Jenice, but he has better stats and access to Seishin unlike the Moon Race mooks. And then Tifa is actually a sub-pilot. Gameplay-wise, it's not that hard to tell something will happen eventually, even with little knowledge of Gundam X. Jamil is a Newtype... and piloting a battleship? And Seishin more suited to a MS's. Not that subtle foreshadowing.

Anyway, for the objective, Tifa has directed Garrod to move to a specific tile on the map. Skill Point if he reaches it within four turns. Considering distance and the Jenice's Move... that's practically what you need. So not a hard one to obtain. Heck, you have to go out of your way to avoid it.

i'd vote satan

I'd vote Mr. Satan, personally.

Sure, why not? I don't remember any other girls in GX anyways.

elemental hero boobstinatrix

Erm. There was the teacher, Fonda Fontaine.

The Card Shop/Cafeteria ladies.

Alexis' groupies, whose names escape me atm.

Blair, the girl with a crush on Zane who masqueraded as a guy.

Tania, the Amazon woman.

Camula, the vampire lady.

And erm. Yubel, I guess? Not 100% sure on that.

Yeah, but all of those guys (girls, whatever) were nonentities anyways. None of them were really ever any competition. Also, Cyber Angels are becoming meta!

ooh that one got really famous

"privatization laser"

i still remember the jingle <_>

god i'm sorry

i hope our election doesn't get as completely weird commercials as brazil does

Yeah, but all of those guys (girls, whatever) were nonentities anyways. None of them were really ever any competition. Also, Cyber Angels are becoming meta!

OH FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT

THOSE THINGS WERE RELEASED EARLIER THIS YEAR

#ALEXISRHODESHYPE

#ASUKATENJOUINHYPE

So, on Turn 3, the group in hiding finally decide to help out. Mainly, since they were asked to by Tifa. Telepathically. Well, she is a Newtype as well, so only Kamille, Roux, and Four (not a Newtype perse, but as an Enhanced Human, is pretty much the same thing) got the message itself.

Anyway, not that it changes much. The Jenices don't really start in a position to actually start firing at the Freeden or Garrod to need immediate help. Moreso with how I'm moving them to the objective area.

OH FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT

THOSE THINGS WERE RELEASED EARLIER THIS YEAR

#ALEXISRHODESHYPE

#ASUKATENJOUINHYPE

YEAH I AGREE

Honestly I don't care too much about how good the deck turns out to be, but it's looking really fun to play. Uh...apparently a lot of people agree because the prices on the cards are rising through the roof! I picked up a few of them for myself before then but it might be hard to build a complete Cyber Angel deck at the moment haha.

#ASUKATENJOUINHYPE

So, made it to the location in time for the skill point. Shagia decides to head straight to Garrod and Tifa, and damages the Jenice to critical condition in a scripted battle. Fortunately, they can just leave it behind (it blows up anyway), because Tifa has found what everyone was looking for... the titular Gundam X. Or GX-9900.

Yep, that Jenice barely lasted. Also, as a nice bonus, Garrod and Tifa's SP is restored. Now to really wreck those Jenices and Shagia...