Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

anxiety is why I flubbed my last interview. It's not like I don't know my stuff, just that it immediately is locked away in my knowledge bank when asked, impenetrable as the federal reserve

haha I know exactly that feel.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i can't believe i'm sitting here crying over something i couldn't control

animal abuse is genuinely one of the most disgusting things i could see

Lemme guess, it was one of those commmercials, wasn't it.

no

i went to post something on imgur and there was an album on there about a poor, poor bulldog named baby

the owners beat her until her back legs gave out, then she had to be put down... they recorded beating her on video...

no

i went to post something on imgur and there was an album on there about a poor, poor bulldog named baby

the owners beat her until her back legs gave out, then she had to be put down... they recorded beating her on video...

Un-freaking-believable...

i need to forcibly drag my dog into bed with me in order to feel better because i'm still pretty fucking upset

i couldn't watch the video, just the pics were enough

people are mostly pretty all right imo i mean look at me wait no bad example uh look at jedi

those guys are pretty fucked up but you don't need to be (i don't think i'd even want to see the pictures after your description, sounds like a BAD TIME)

those guys are pretty fucked up but you don't need to be (i don't think i'd even want to see the pictures after your description, sounds like a BAD TIME)

thats a good way to put it

its just i wish that i could like... i dont know

protect all animals, or just wish people didnt have this sick desire to abuse/murder creatures that are basically under them

thats a good way to put it

its just i wish that i could like... i dont know

protect all animals, or just wish people didnt have this sick desire to abuse/murder creatures that are basically under them

shit happens everyday meat industry, kill shelters etc. Choose not to consume those products because of that but sucks thinking it's going to happen for a lot longer.

yeah it blows man

it's hard to accept that you can't fix things even though they're things that shouldn't even need to be fixed (seriously why are these even problems i don't get it) in the first place

shit happens everyday meat industry, kill shelters etc. Choose not to consume those products because of that but sucks thinking it's going to happen for a lot longer.

the meat industry is so fucked up it's kind of mind blowing especially considering they could make it not fucked up and just charge higher prices

i dunno anything about kill shelters so i'm not going to say anything there other than it kind of sounds fucked up to begin with

Edited by Refa

i need to forcibly drag my dog into bed with me in order to feel better because i'm still pretty fucking upset

i couldn't watch the video, just the pics were enough

Sounds like that's the kind of bullshit I don't even WANT to see. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

yeah it blows man

it's hard to accept that you can't fix things even though they're things that shouldn't even need to be fixed (seriously why are these even problems i don't get it) in the first place

the meat industry is so fucked up it's kind of mind blowing especially considering they could make it not fucked up and just charge higher prices

i dunno anything about kill shelters so i'm not going to say anything there other than it kind of sounds fucked up to begin with

pretty hard actually, since animals already use an insane amount of land with current standards in place and humane ways would make that rise even more. As meat consumption grows as the world develops it's near impossible to provide that type of production. I'm also not a fan of killing animals in general but that's a different topic entirely. I really hope that lab grown meat becomes cheaper quick.

.. adopt as many dogs as we can?

no but... idk why... i mean usually i'd be upset but not to the point where i'm constantly almost crying thinking about it

i guess it's because i had an argument with a friend earlier, i'm sad about that, tired from being sick...

or its just the fact its fucking animal abuse and i'm a wuss who cries at that stuff easily

Animal cruelty is something that shouldn't exist at all. Not just for pets but all animals. But unfortunately humans are a bunch of heartless bastards. So what can we do!

activism is most effective tbh. If we had that mindset we'd still be stuck in the middle ages lol.

pretty hard actually, since animals already use an insane amount of land with current standards in place and humane ways would make that rise even more. As meat consumption grows as the world develops it's near impossible to provide that type of production. I'm also not a fan of killing animals in general but that's a different topic entirely. I really hope that lab grown meat becomes cheaper quick.

Yeah, I thought about that and I was moreso going off the assumption that they'd 1) reduce the number of animals that they were using (because there's not enough land to cultivate as is), and 2) people would actually get used to that change. Overly idealistic of me, admittedly. I hope that it does as well!