Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Don't worry about that too much though, those are just the Greats, the regulars aren't too bad, at least in comparison.

I remember when I used Auron's new Limit I got just to send one into space, unfortunately I was trying to capture it...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

*Resumes playing through DQVIII*

*Encounters a Metal Slime*

Oh, let's see how this turns out.

*Metal Slime attacks for three turns straight, and is killed by a critical hit*

So much for being a Metal Slime, huh... aren't they suppose to, like, run away...?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

My brother had that one Metal King Slime that attacked for 8 turns straight before the Hero or Yangus critted.

also

The Holy Water actually deals damage to regular Metal Slimes so if you want to get rid of the headache of missing them then throw 4 of them vials at their face and hope they don't flee.

I'll keep in mind for later. I still don't have the full party yet. But close enough, though.

Okay, I think this is getting a little silly. Two more Metal Slimes, and only one of them actually managed to flee... they still attacked twice...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And now two appear at the same time...

One does flee at its very first turn. The other attacked four times before being killed!

My team is actually now overleveling... too many gutsy Metal Slimes...

And now two appear at the same time...

One does flee at its very first turn. The other attacked four times before being killed!

My team is actually now overleveling... too many gutsy Metal Slimes...

XD

Well, I made it to the boss now, so I can put an end to the Metal Slime horde... everything I knew about them is a lie!

Okay, almost finished with Maella Abbey. But stopping for tonight, it's getting late...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Don't worry about that too much though, those are just the Greats, the regulars aren't too bad, at least in comparison.

Well, that's true. Because of their ambush bullshit, though, Great Malboros aren't the type of crap I want to see consecutively...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I always forget about this thread and that I asked someone (90% of the time, Kim) a question
and then I get worried b/c I'm LATE answering whatever response

but *whew* Kim forgot about the thread as well

ヽ( ᐛ )ノ

Nope. So I know what they're saying.

Dude I have notes on what to do that I made for the speedrun so it's even easier now. 8) It's just taking me longer because I'm no longer OP and I wanna do more stuff here.