• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Speaking of SMT, has anyone played Apocalypse yet? How is it compared to SMT4?

the game was so easy atlus USA missed a line of dialogue because they're QA are too good at megaten games

The Tokyo map has zoom options and is labelled. So it's getting a purchase from me when it releases in 20XX over here.

Hmm, I have SMT4 Apocalypse(JP, to be exact), but haven't really played it yet, so I can't say much about it... yet.

Also, a Bioshock sounds nice

I mean, I haven't finished any of the SMT games I own (Devil Survivor, Strange Journey, P3FES, P4/G, Nocturne, SMT4), so I'm not in a rush.

dear game reviewers who haven't completed the game, or even played the game they're reviewing: Die

TYL what it means to be a game journalist.

Anythings worth free food

But 10 hours...

..what was the job in the first place?

Helping with an event for people around town, serving, catering, wine pouring, helping the cooks get stuff where it needed to be etc, dishwashing. ALL that good stuff, but we got tons of help so I only had to do bits and pieces.

My College Cafeteria does events, because we are from a branch of "Sodexo" dno if you've heard of that company but its for fine dining usually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodexo

Edited by Jedi

thats true, i'm still worried about having a low grade but i forgot how many points each answer was worth aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa I just know its like 125 points total

and ya I just noticed its on the blackboard announcements too so its not just me

I will try

IT'LL BE OKAY EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE

if not you can blame me \o/

The thing is, guys usually have better bodies than gals (the thing that causes the irony that provides interest in Savvy Guy Energetic Girl), and over 80-90% of the time, it is guaranteed that the guy can easily overpower the girl for his pleasure.