Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Same, Arizona summers are the worst [or at a very high position on the list].

Hm, depends. How often do you guys reach 50 C? Over here in northeast Baja California we do like, once per summer on average.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Stop.

Unfortunate. Still, it's just tucked away in an item description so it's probably not that bad.

Funny you should say this, because I got a different item with the same damn meme.

probably

Same, Arizona summers are the worst [or at a very high position on the list].

Unfortunate. Still, it's just tucked away in an item description so it's probably not that bad.

Southern Québec summers are horrible as well. It's probably less warm than other places, but it's often stupidly humid which mean you feel like you're being crushed under the sun whenever you go outside.

Hm, depends. How often do you guys reach 50 C? Over here in northeast Baja California we do like, once per summer on average.

Usually it's closer to 45 C. I don't remember it ever being 50 C but at the same time, I don't really check.

Funny you should say this, because I got a different item with the same damn meme.

lmao that is unfortunate

Southern Québec summers are horrible as well. It's probably less warm than other places, but it's often stupidly humid which mean you feel like you're being crushed under the sun whenever you go outside.

Oh yeah, the one good thing about Arizona is that it's NOT humid. Honestly, that's probably worse than where I live.

Oh yeah, the one good thing about Arizona is that it's NOT humid. Honestly, that's probably worse than where I live.

Humidity is bad. Both for hot and cold temperatures. But I guess that what I get for living in a humid continental climate.

cold weather means wearing cute sweaters so I'm a-ok about it

I don't own or wear anything I'd qualify as cute sweaters, but I do find sweaters comfy and often prefer to use them over having the heater turned up to a temperature where I don't need one.

I'm fine emotionally, I've just been feeling sick for the last month or so, more or less.

ok ok

Hope you get better

It's cold :(

That cold toilet seat in the morning is so awful

so I guess I wasn't the only one that felt the cold came here way too quick

It's getting really cold here. I don't know if I should be happy or not

Over here, it's going to freeze tonight. 8 )

cold weather means wearing cute sweaters so I'm a-ok about it

Cold weather also means freezing in my room, so no, thanks.

Edited by Hattusili the Egg

Over here, it's going to freeze tonight. 8 )

Cold weather also means freezing in my room, so no, thanks.

I love it when my room is cold. I just bundle up under more blankets and sleep wrapped in comfy warmth.