Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

also i had to take a break on bloodborne for a while

i got genuinely salty at the shadows of yharnam fight

like i blow past paarl and amelia fine then i get to the three amigos and after dying about 3 times i decided its probably best to take a break for a while

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

"and then bedivere hid the sword under a tree and king arthur said "hey idiot you didn't actually throw the sword into the lake" so bedivere went back and hid it again and arthur said "hey idiot you did it wrong again what are you trying to pull here?" and then finally bedivere threw the sword in and king arthur said "please carry" and so king arthur was carried off by some lake faeries"

why does arturian myth read like a comedy?

I see

my apologies

um, thanks? I don't think apologies were necessary in there anywhere...but yeah, thanks.

Also, I'm finally to the point where I'm ready to move on and finish Revelation. I recently got my hands on FFX HD and that's probably going to be what I'll playing next, or going back to my backlog to finish Tales of the Abyss.

Hi there c:

I feel I almost only get to see you in this place....

Ah yeah, I tend to not stray from here and FE4 Thread and even then I don't post as much as I used to.

I hope you're feeling well and welcomed around here lately!!

Also, I'm finally to the point where I'm ready to move on and finish Revelation. I recently got my hands on FFX HD and that's probably going to be what I'll playing next, or going back to my backlog to finish Tales of the Abyss.

Bold 1: Excellent

Bold 2: .....Well, okay.

Edited by Soledai

might just be the whole lack of sleep getting to me

whoops

Why do you deprive the land of dreams of your presence? It's so nice to drift way to unconsciousness and take a moment away from the constant everyday mess, it's sad you're not doing so.

But yeah, go to rest. SF will be here tomorrow, I guarantee it c;

Ah yeah, I tend to not stray from here and FE4 Thread and even then I don't post as much as I used to.

I hope you're feeling well and welcomed around here lately!!

Oh, I hardly ever go by lurk the FE4 thread. It's unknown territory for me.

And I'm doing just fine, thanks! Hopefully everything's well on your end too.

Bold 1: Excellent

Bold 2: .....Well, okay.

Diversify, Sol, diversify. The bright things shine brighter when next to the ones lacking color.

Also, it's not that terrible...it's just not a masterpiece either.

Edited by ___

Why do you deprive the land of dreams of your presence? It's so nice to drift way to unconsciousness and take a moment away from the constant everyday mess, it's sad you're not doing so.

But yeah, go to rest. SF will be here tomorrow, I guarantee it c;

You strike a good point

heheh, fine. I'll head off

Diversify, Sol, diversify. The bright things shine brighter when next to the ones lacking color.

Also, it's not that terrible...it's just not a masterpiece either.

What?

But I never said anything was terrible.

Oh, I hardly ever go by lurk the FE4 thread. It's unknown territory for me.

And I'm doing just fine, thanks! Hopefully everything's well on your end too.

I have some friends here and there so I come and go.

That's nice to hear. I can be a bit outspoken to put it lightly, but if there's anything I don't like the sound of it's someone feeling unwelcome so I had to ask!

Everything's well with me, not much to stress about.

"and then bedivere hid the sword under a tree and king arthur said "hey idiot you didn't actually throw the sword into the lake" so bedivere went back and hid it again and arthur said "hey idiot you did it wrong again what are you trying to pull here?" and then finally bedivere threw the sword in and king arthur said "please carry" and so king arthur was carried off by some lake faeries"

why does arturian myth read like a comedy?

the reason he dies is funny too

I told myself to play Shadowverse over the weekend but I ended up not doing that(I did log in for the daily gifts but).

Now I'm hankerin' to play when I get back home only to stay up late into the night when I have class in the morning. I have self control I swear.

I told myself to play Shadowverse over the weekend but I ended up not doing that(I did log in for the daily gifts but).

Now I'm hankerin' to play when I get back home only to stay up late into the night when I have class in the morning. I have self control I swear.

but does that mean you'll actually play it this time