Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

like watch them and look me in the eyes that chase is the better op

i mean i guess it could just be i'm tired of generic rock eqsue songs in openings and i hear something even remotely happy in the new one and i'm like YEAH

it's ok u can fight them

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

people: taeyeon is so young but so talented

luna: younger by like four years

people: even though she's had a couple scandals and personality issues it's okay

luna: has literally never had a scandal and only idol'd two years later than taeyeon

haha remember when onew used to be the only other person who could sing besides jonghyun and they were the only ones who did the high notes

(listens to key, a rapper, belting high notes) haha

and honestly i would fight people because great days is genuinely one of the better ops ive seen in a long time in anime in general and people are like "chase is better" MY FIST IN YOUR FACE IS BETTER

i remember there was going to be an idol related vn (i think vn?) where the idols died in it or were killed in a contest

is that how k pop goes

wat kind of vn's are U playing

and honestly i would fight people because great days is genuinely one of the better ops ive seen in a long time in anime in general and people are like "chase is better" MY FIST IN YOUR FACE IS BETTER

i appreciate you also i cant listen to it now cuz i am on a road trip but i probably agree w you

wat kind of vn's are U playing

i appreciate you also i cant listen to it now cuz i am on a road trip but i probably agree w you

the most recent one was song of saya and that one made me regret

the other i just heard about

i appreciate you too, sorry about the road trip, i sympathize

this thursday until tuesday i'm going to be in nashville with my really racist and homophobic uncle

one of these is a problem because i'm not straight

on the other hand i told my boyfriend i'd do combo videos but only if this was the song i used for all of them

*Encouraging post here*

Good morning, HHH!

Hey

i remember there was going to be an idol related vn (i think vn?) where the idols died in it or were killed in a contest

Idol Death Game?

I immediately lost interest in that when they said that the dead idols can come back to life or some drivel like that

EDIT: Not because the dying is great, or any such hogwash, I think it defeats the purpose... just a bit.

Edited by Soledai

this thursday until tuesday i'm going to be in nashville with my really racist and homophobic uncle

one of these is a problem because i'm not straight

also it's probably just really uncomfortable in general imo

i don't get people like that

people: sigh no other female vocalist can suit as many genres as taeyeon

luna: exist

people: sigh she can do it all......singing, dancing, visuals

luna: exist (except she's better at singing and dancing + add rapping, choreographing, songwriting, composition, and acting)

people: she's so pretty even though she's had only a little plastic surgery!!

luna: exist (who has only had her legs done because dumb fucks wouldn't stop crying about her muscles)

people: SIGH IS THERE ANY OTHER KPOP IDOL AS AMAZING AS TAEYEON

luna: exist

I love Luna.

Amatsuki (天月) is an utaite with a cheery shota voice. He loves to cover songs freely, not caring if he hits wrong notes. However, as shown in his "Nijigen Dream Fever", he can sing with much strength and seriousness. He is also noted for his "elmo" voice

yeah... that's a thing apparently

>w>

I'm doing good. It's been a pretty relaxing week-end after a couple of weeks of madness due to exams. Been mostly working on some programming assignments, though there's one that still kind of puzzle me, but I think I'm making progress.

How are you doing?

<w<

oh yeyy you finished your exams gj friend v proud of you

I am doing alright, kind of AHH about school but it should be fine hopefully