• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

s3 when

Best of my knowledge, never. I hear the author stopped writing the series for some reason or other, so unfortunately we may never get a conclusion to the story.

Well, it was a great ride while it lasted.

Also, can't decide on new avi to change to...

So, after waiting until turn 4 of 5, Lucille gives Jamil her power, which enable him to unlock the GX's G-Bits. Basically like Funnels in purpose, though they differ in that G-Bits are MS's on their own. Just, all controlled by the pilot's mind.

You'd think the G-Bits were the secret... but no, this isn't the final step, so the G-Bits are simply the half-way bonus of this secret.

I think I'll wait for the very last turn, for now, time to beat the Frost Brothers again.

I would think it's a nod to the fact the Shadow Mirrors used Gespensts?

In SRW A. I don't remember right now what they used in OG.

In this case it's because Lamia's sister, Aschen, is in the Phantom and they get special dialogue during a certain attack

Like if you put Haken in the Alteisen for instance

I would think it's a nod to the fact the Shadow Mirrors used Gespensts?

In SRW A. I don't remember right now what they used in OG.

Sol said it first, but it has to do with the snarker android. Basically, Aschen is a Lamia expy.

So, Jamil realizes it isn't just any Double Ex, it's his very own old mecha. And now Garrod and Tifa hop in. The Frost Brothers consider this the point to bail out. Garrod plans to use the Double Satellite Cannon to destroy the base. The heads of the base, Commander Bilam and Dr. Mane, order the evacuation, but not before sending more AI's to stall us. The DSC will fire in three turns, and if I rout the Zamels and Tauruses within that time, I get the skill point.

To make things even easier, at this point the Macross characters show up (as in, Skull Squadron plus Isamu and Guld), having stumbled across the area. They're not the only ones, they have this girl, Paula, with them. She also pilots some sort of aircraft, the G Falcon. Well, one more benchwarmer.

Also, by the way, Guld appears here regardless if he was recruited back in Stage 9 or not. As I mentioned back then, it's not a matter of unlocking him, but rather unlocking him earlier, even if it was for just one stage before reappearing until Stage 23 either way.

Sol said it first, but it has to do with the snarker android. Basically, Aschen is a Lamia expy.

Ah yes, I'm aware of Aschen.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Agreed and all that. Would you play it if it were in English, hmmm?

Mm, depends. If it were online, perhaps I would consider having a look. There's too much merchandise around to get into buying it irl, honestly I would much prefer an art book.

you card games?

not really, but I know there are several online and many other games have them. I remember seeing a Kingdom Hearts variety some years back in a Gamestop, and I know Final Fantasy also has a card game, and even movies seem to get them.

In the end, it's always the art that draws me in into stuff most of the time, but things like card games are expensive so I would hesitate to buy product. Again, I would much prefer an art book.

Mm, depends. If it were online, perhaps I would consider having a look. There's too much merchandise around to get into buying it irl, honestly I would much prefer an art book.

Give it a year and some change, I'll bet a simulator will end up being created, for all your practicing and other needs. And yeah, that seems to be the general consensus, wanting an art book that is.

>The physical changes of rockin' tits, flawless sensitive skin, and more importantly thirty foot tails or an ass the size of a wagon therefore do not prevent the immediate use of those attributes for sexy times.

okay, i was only looking for a reference for a drawing but these descriptions are hilarious

And so, with the skill point gotten and the enemy routed, Garrod destroys the base with the Double Satellite Cannon, as Lucille uses the last of her strength to say farewell to Jamil and to have hope for the future, before finally fading away.

Jamil tells the others about who she was. A Newtype who would instruct other Newtypes, incluiding him, how to use their powers. In the end, she was just one more tragedy of war. Inwardly, Diana recalls she was the one responsible for Lucille's fate, having sent her to the other Moon Race faction, making her think about her past mistakes.

The Macross characters are glad to see the Argama again. They have spent all this time flying around. Roy takes the fact they're in the future rather well, though Hikari isn't as enthuastic (well, considering that at this point both Misa and Minmay are long dead...). Just then, a report comes in from the ruins of the base. The basement area managed to survive, and found several intact things in there. Surprisingly, one of them was the V2 Gundam! Well, kinda. Bright brings up the V Gundam was scheduled for mass-production after the Balmar War, so it might not be the one Usso piloted back then. No Assault or Buster parts were found, though.

And now, Paula introduces herself. She comes from an anti-Innocent group, but they were all killed by the Innocent. A group of Breakers had captured her, and it was Roy and the others who saved her and thus had now accompanied them. Her G Falcon, turns out, is a special vehicle that can merge with Gundam-type MS's. Then again, with mechas like the G Fighter and G Defensor which can do so, a name like G Falcon kinda gave that away. And this one is for the GX, Leopard, and Airmaster. Kid plans to modify it so it can also merge with the Gundam Double Ex, and to boot gives upgrades to the others. They're now the Leopard Destroy and Airmaster Burst. And as last bonus, the regular Gundam Ex can now interchange whether to equip the Satellite Cannon, or the Divider.

And that's it for Stage 23. No bazaar this time. Well, we are in the middle of the ocean after all. Usso does not automatically move to the V2 Gundam, so I manually put him there. And as a last thing, I see the VF-11B has better stats than the other Valkyries, so I move Hikaru to the VF-11B as well. Well, at least I can make use of this Mountain Cycle prize.

And now, this stage is truly over.

Give it a year and some change, I'll bet a simulator will end up being created, for all your practicing and other needs. And yeah, that seems to be the general consensus, wanting an art book that is.

art books are beautiful~

But I don't doubt everything else you said will happen, either. It would probably be wiser for IS to do it themselves, I'm sure it would sell some copies too.

It also seems like card games are big over there, so who knows, it may not actually be a wild idea.

Ahahaha, so this is a thing.

I'm kinda tempted to download it just because, but I have already started a playthrough with like over 50 mods... I rather not start over, as a just in case I need to due to adding one more mod to the pile.

Edited by Acacia Sgt