• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Turn 4, and finally someone shows up. It's Kouji. However, this now trigger's the Mycenaean's trump card. And it's... Tetsuya? Now wanting Kouji dead. Turn out, Dante is mind controlling him. At this both Dante and Tetsuya move to where Kouji showed up. Well, good thing I softened Dante a bit with the Getter Machines. Now Kouji can defeat him within two turns for the skill point.

I must be careful. If the Mazinger Z's HP drops enough, or we reach Turn 7, the next event sequence triggers, and thus no Skill Point. Fortunately, Kouji has the Guard and Hot-Blood Seishin... now only problem is Dante's After-Image...

Okay, all Dino Jets shot down. And Dante has only around 1000 HP left. He will fall on the enemy phase... and he does. Got the skill point.

Dante may have been defeated, but it seems his grip on Tetsuya isn't broken. Kouji at this point pretty much says that if Tetsuya hates him so, he won't fight back. He's willing to let himself be killed if that will calm him down. Well, it kinda works, as it seems it's enough for Tetsuya to fight the mind control. He is able to get a grip on himself and apologizes to Kouji for his previous behavior, even calling him brother. Well, they technically are, even if not blood-related. Though Kouji doesn't know that yet (he's not aware Dr. Kabuto is/was alive).

Naturally, since things are NOT going how they want, Gallery now unleashes his other trump card. The Pikdrone! OMG, I remember that thing from Alpha. Must be another one or so... anyway, Tetsuya tries to think he can only redeem himself if he sacrifices himself to destroy Pikdrone, but of course, them being Super Robot Pilots with enough Hot-Blood to spare, they'll have none of that. Of course, the Getter Team still can't combine, but now it's their turn for some issue-patching. It's now Hayato's turn to suggest sacrificing himself to shake off the Birds, but Ryouma instead proposes the Mach Open Formation. Which is, combining at supersonic speed. High risk with high chance of death... well, Hayato is willing to trust Ryouma's judgement and they get in formation... and they pull it off! Even destroying the Bird trio in the process.

At this point all three mechas get healed to full and even the pilots recover all their SP. And now finally the rest of the team shows up. They're glad to see the issues between them were solved, Tetsuya bringing up about how he learned the importance of teamwork, the bonds between people, and all that stuff. And knowing the rest of the Alphaverse or even this game perhaps, this isn't the end of Tetsuya's character focus, heh.

And now... I can properly fight those Mechasauruses. Ahahahahah!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And all Gushious Beta III's are destroyed. One good thing of this stage is that the enemy starting position was over desert terrain. And most of them don't fly.

Now everyone is moving towards me. Pikdrone will fall next turn... it has quite a bit of HP, and both HP and EN Regen. Can't tell which version, S, M, or L.

Ah well... enough for now. Will continue this some other day...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

By taking after Luxord and manipulating time, itself, via making a game out of everything

your reference that went over my head impresses me

this is possible