• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I very often miss writing words in sentences and when you read them it's a bit confusing. It happens when I type without thinking too much about my writing.

That's kinda similar to how I end up typoing, I usually think the post while I type it, and when I do, I think I've already typed a word, only look back and see that I missed one... or two.

Anywho, how is that writing going?

Alright, time to continue with Stage 26. Next target: Pikdrone...

Also, there may not be item containers in this stage, but there is a little mountain whose entrance gives a Solar Panel if a unit waits on it. Well, more Solar Panels are always good to have... though the 10% EN Regen is a bit low. Wonder if there are items that give a larger recovery per turn...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And Pikdrone defeated. Not sure if destroyed... same thing I thought back in Alpha. Also, that Repair Cost data is very deceiving. On enemies it's meant to say how much money they'll drop upon defeat. Pikdrone has it at none, but defeating it still gave me 12K money (well, 24K with Luck Seishin). Alpha also had this (apparent) problem. Either that stat is not the repair cost, or something else goes on here... who knows...

Hm, not surprised Gallery attacks the Getter Robo G. Like before, he's still piloting a Zori...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

because laying down drifting into your own world is nice

I very often miss writing words in sentences and when you read them it's a bit confusing. It happens when I type without thinking too much about my writing.

This post i relate to so much..

Bee bee w

i concur

And all the Saki and Zai destroyed. Only enemies left are Duke Gorgon in the Myceros, and the Zen II's, who are the most affected by the desert terrain and are only now coming near my team. Pft....

only played two battles so far

lets see how it goes

speaking of tactis,

fun fact: when designing Ramza for Dissidia arcade, they heavily contemplated designing him without a nose to better tribute his original design

now i need a pic of Dissidia Ramza without a nose