• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Thanks!

BTW, I was wondering if I could use the Wind elements shards in the DubiousActivity chest cause I need around 500 of them to upgrade my weapon : )

(I finally got a Secret Dungeon set for my Yama Raja)

Also, have you seen Ain's second path?

uh probably! I do not get on much so ye : ) (also good job proud of you)

I think so, kim mentioned it looked like kaito the vocaloid IT LOOKS COOL

Finals were indeed taking all of my times. I pretty much studied non-stop for 5 days before my finals and I had to work on an oral presentation before that.

The teacher was surprised when I told him I had C-, because he had written A in his notes. Turns out he entered the grade of the person below me in the list by mistake in the official records.

If it's like last session, it's probably going to be mellow until march break and then become a rush till the end of April.

Unrelated to school, but I'm hype for BotW, but I'll probably hold on getting a switch until Xenoblade 2 since I can play Zelda on my Wii U.

And how have you been doing?

Ouch

well, at least it's all over now

i guess such things can happen then

still sounds odd though

Won't be surprised if that happens

oh yeah, what do you think of the stuff shown off last night?

eh

getting by

nothing really special for me

thats already my wardrobe irl

fair enough

Edited by Trisitei

uh probably! I do not get on much so ye : ) (also good job proud of you)

I think so, kim mentioned it looked like kaito the vocaloid IT LOOKS COOL

Thanks! There's like 58 of them, so it'll help (though 37 are from you and 21 are from Makaze. Maybe I'll leave those in case he ever logs on again). And SD sets are way easier to get than they were before. I got mine by buying the piece on the market and they were like 10M a piece and I had 60M by that point, so I still had money left. In the meantime I got 4 pieces doing SDs that I'll probably send to some of my other characters. And apparently there's Heroic Sets that are better but harder to get.

I'd say I'm eager to try him out, but they gutted the PvE abilities of tons of class in the same update where he got released in Korea, so I can wait (people seem to be wondering what Kog were smoking when they made those change). But design wise, I like him more than Arme Thaumaturgy. He's also teal colored when awakened in contrast to the aquamarine of Arme Thaumaturgy.

Ouch

well, at least it's all over now

i guess such things can happen then

still sounds odd though

Won't be surprised if that happens

oh yeah, what do you think of the stuff shown off last night?

getting by

nothing really special for me

It surprisingly wasn't bad honestly. Tons of time during the study I thought about stopping to play games, but I somehow managed to stay focused without much difficulty.

It's still not good. If I hadn't realized before and went to see him before Thursday of next week, I'd have been stuck with a C- despite having the grades for an A. The university I'm at is kind of a notch (if not several) below the one where I did my previous bachelor. At least I don't have to drown in debt to go there though. I just paid my tuition for this semester and even after paying for a full year I still have a more than enough to pay for at least 1.5 years and I'll probably get enough money in the meantime to fully pay without having to borrow money.

Same

I was pretty underwhelmed by the launch line-up. Zelda (which I can get on the Wii U) 1-2 switch and bomberman (which I don't care for). Splatoon 2 looks cool, but the paid online somewhat lowered my hype for it. Mario is still a year off, but it looks good. Xenoblade 2, I don't know enough about for the moment, but since I liked the last 2 Xeno games, I'm assuming it's going to be a game I'll enjoy too, even though I really don't like the clothes of the main character (what is going on with those pants an that helmet/hood thing). I hope third parties and Nintendo will reveal more games in the coming months to entice me in getting it (a Monster Hunter and a Metroid would surely help convince me to spend the 400$ we Canadians have to spend to get the system. Also the chance of playing a Dark Souls game and an Elder Scroll game would be nice for my poor self who never got non-nintendo systems or a powerful PC)

It surprisingly wasn't bad honestly. Tons of time during the study I thought about stopping to play games, but I somehow managed to stay focused without much difficulty.

It's still not good. If I hadn't realized before and went to see him before Thursday of next week, I'd have been stuck with a C- despite having the grades for an A. The university I'm at is kind of a notch (if not several) below the one where I did my previous bachelor. At least I don't have to drown in debt to go there though. I just paid my tuition for this semester and even after paying for a full year I still have a more than enough to pay for at least 1.5 years and I'll probably get enough money in the meantime to fully pay without having to borrow money.

Same

I was pretty underwhelmed by the launch line-up. Zelda (which I can get on the Wii U) 1-2 switch and bomberman (which I don't care for). Splatoon 2 looks cool, but the paid online somewhat lowered my hype for it. Mario is still a year off, but it looks good. Xenoblade 2, I don't know enough about for the moment, but since I liked the last 2 Xeno games, I'm assuming it's going to be a game I'll enjoy too, even though I really don't like the clothes of the main character (what is going on with those pants an that helmet/hood thing). I hope third parties and Nintendo will reveal more games in the coming months to entice me in getting it (a Monster Hunter and a Metroid would surely help convince me to spend the 400$ we Canadians have to spend to get the system. Also the chance of playing a Dark Souls game and an Elder Scroll game would be nice for my poor self who never got non-nintendo systems or a powerful PC)

work load wasn't too bad i'm guessing. lucky

Tutoring really paid a hefty amount it sounds

how much did it pay?

i agree

paid online would bring anything down really. Everything else in Xenoblade 2 besides the main character design looks good though, i can't way for more info on it.

If there was a chance for a Metroid game it should be soon, but best wait for more new before it launches, yeah?

im edgy

same....

....from what i've been told

oops

06915aa721.png

in the words of the greatest warrior poet of our time, The Nature Boy Ric Flair,

Stylin' and profilin'

i'd probably be a horrible time traveler because nobody can live up to my high standards

like someone takes me back to sengoku era japan and i see date masamune, i'd just scream "FAKE" because he doesn't actually scream in engrish like i want

work load wasn't too bad i'm guessing. lucky

Tutoring really paid a hefty amount it sounds

how much did it pay?

i agree

paid online would bring anything down really. Everything else in Xenoblade 2 besides the main character design looks good though, i can't way for more info on it.

If there was a chance for a Metroid game it should be soon, but best wait for more new before it launches, yeah?

Well people in my class told me I was insane for doing all that studying, so I think the work load was decently sized, it's just that I seemed to be incredibly focused (which amazed me since the last time I had studied for finals before that I had trouble studying for 1 hours straight. The fact that I liked the subject I was studying probably helped me remain focused though.

I was paid 20$/hr for the first 2 year and I got a raise to 21.5/hr this year. So it's a good paying job, but it's not a full-time job most of the time. Still I was able to gather a good amount of money in the last 2 years thanks to the work and that I tried to be conservative with my spending. I've been working less due to school, but I still work 10 hours a week which translates to around 860$ per month. Considering the tuition fees are 1500$, I can quickly get the money if I don't spend too much. I couldn't pay for the tuition at my last university though. We had to pay around 7000$ a year there.

I know that Nintendo are only doing what Sony and Microsoft have been doing for years, but it still doesn't mean I like the prospect of paying for online. And I agree about Xenoblade 2. The other characters looked nice from the quick look we saw and it looks the same for the world. I liked the callback to the first game at the end of the trailer when the guy is standing in a field, with his red sword in the grass. Really similar to the title screen of XC. Also, all the composers of the first game are back in this one minus Yuki Kajiura, which is kind of a shame, but hopefully Yasunori Mistuda will do more tracks than just one tracks in this one (though Beyond the Sky was pretty good).

Retro hasn't released anything since DK:TF, so I still hope for a Metroid Prime 4 eventually. I sure hope it's not Other M 2.0 though

i'd probably be a horrible time traveler because nobody can live up to my high standards

like someone takes me back to sengoku era japan and i see date masamune, i'd just scream "FAKE" because he doesn't actually scream in engrish like i want

Just teach him Engrish to make the games historically accurate.

Elemental Master is the only good Aisha

[spoiler=JoJo]

Man fuck those high school girls in episode 22

"Hey should we help this clearly injured bleeding middle schooler?"

"He's weird, fuck him."

What the hell is wrong with these people

Sadly that's probably one of the more realistic moments in Jojo's

[spoiler=JoJo]

Man fuck those high school girls in episode 22

"Hey should we help this clearly injured bleeding middle schooler?"

"He's weird, fuck him."

What the hell is wrong with these people