• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Thankfully, either southern edge worked. To make it even faster, anyone who could enter the Argama right away I put them inside the battleship then moved it to the edge. Heh, managed with 3 turns to spare. And Jop Point is now a radioactive crater. The fact Kashim was willing to resort to a nuke shows how serious he is in not letting the Innocent loose their grip in Gallia.

Shortly after, a meeting happens in one of the medical bays (I think the Freeden's, considering the background). Tex beings with bad news. Despite the best of their ability, Arthur only has days to live. A testament of just how genetically weak the Innocent are that they can't survive for long in Zola's enviroment. Also it puts into comparison the Innocent of Fort Severn, who could live outside their domes, and the difference of enviroments between North Ameria and Gallia.

In any case, talk now shifts to the Frost Brothers' intention on the Moon, which causes Jamil to start explaining about the Moon Craddle, but not before being shocked when Banjou tells him he helped built it. Anyway, the Moon Craddle's purpose was to preserve the human race through hibernation and to power up the Aegis Shield. In this age, it's a forbidden zone, and then there's also D.O.M.E. which Banjou doesn't know of (aka it was added sometimes after the Irregulars traveled to the future), which rumors say house the Black History records.

Elsewhere, Arthur is talking with Jiron. Arthur once more expresses Jiron is proof the Gallian Civilians are ready to be free from the Innocent, and apologizes for Kashim's behavior. Once Jiron leaves (and hilariously, finds a mob of girls just outside wanting to see Arthur), Diana finally has the chance to speak with Arthur. Both know the weight their meeting finally occurring carries, and vow to fulfill their parts to ensure peace between the Earth and Moon.

It's decided, the group will split in two (one more route split!). One will head to the Moon to chase after the Frost Brothers and stop them and the hostile Moon Race faction's ringleader, Gin Gynaham, from opening up D.O.M.E. in addition of rescuing Tifa from them. The other will head east to where Kashim and company are fleeing, X-Point, and also scout the planet for more activity from the underground empires. Wendy also brings up the wildcard on this situation, Magus.

So, the teams are divided as follow:

-To the Moon, it will be the Argama, the Freeden, all the Gundam and Mobile Suit pilots, the Valkyrie squads, and the J9 Team. Hmm, one Super Robot among all the Real Robots? Smells like foreshadowing.

-To X-Point, is the Iron Gear, the Walker Machine pilots, and the Super Robot teams.

For my choice, I'm taking the Moon route. There are exclusive secrets in either path, and the Moon one has the one I've been aiming for since the second route split. Also, I am curious on seeing how space is faring in this era. Funny, the way route splits are aligned, it's possible to never go into space at all. Space stages are rare in Alpha Gaiden, that's for sure.

And that's it for Stage 31. The Bazaar has a Gravagos and a Gunblaster. Since I already reached the cap of Blue Stones, I'm buying the Gravagos. True, I don't have the WM dudes to replace one of the Governments, but for now I'm buying it in order to get rid of some Blue Stones. The rest of my preparations for the route split will be for next time. This is it for now, will continue another day.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Eleanor Hume said:

Also I can forgive your shitty avatar, if you use this image as your signature, alright?

Wait what's wrong with my avy? What's wrong with my sig?