• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

57 minutes ago, Eleanor Hume said:

Works now.

Just tried to download it from the wrong site.

Google play store sucks.

I actually came back to say to get it from somewhere else and exactly this.

Good Jules

Spoiler

2dcead6655.png

when ur friend tags u in the kindest cutest post

3c2b7af842.png

like wow not only did u pop into their mind but it was also a very positive thought i feel so happy and blessed

16 minutes ago, eat carat said:

whos solaire

unfortunately id never play dark souls because im a casual

A bright and cheerful guy who wants to become the sun itself in all of its incandescent glory.

Dark Souls is casual friendly

Alright, time to start with Stage 32. Before that, I buy that Gravagos from the Bazaar, and a Solar Panel. Mostly to get rid of having max Blue Stones, but Solar Panels are quite useful for their EN Regen S, specially for Super Robots.

Anyway, starting the chapter, we see our first map of the Earth Sphere. It's expectidely barren, with only the Earth itself and the Moon. Speaking of, in the Moon Race city of Genganam, Midgald (that guy who tried to steal the GP-02 from way back) is communicating with Aggripa, Diana's Chancellor (who, like any self-respecting chancellor in fiction, wants to overthrow his liege and take power for himself). The good news is that the Frost Brothers have already brought Tifa to D.O.M.E. but the bad news is that the Turn A is still operational, despite Kashim resorting to a nuke, which Aggripa considers foolish and barbaric. Midgald is stationed near Knox at Inglessa, and Aggripa orders him to capture and bring back the real Diana. Neither Diana Counter nor Almeyers can get back to space on their own, but they've been digging out boosters from Mountain Cycles for this very purpose.

As the transmission ends, someone arrives to meet up with Aggrippa. It's... KHAMEN KHAMEN!? How are you even alive!? You weren't near Dakar to be transported to the future like the heroes! Also, mandatory now that he's back... More shocking, he's arriving from outside the Earth Sphere. He's currently tired from his long journey, but it's alright. The rematch he's been waiting for will still take a while to arrive...

Back on Zola, the Argama and Freeden have almost made it back to North Ameria. The plan is to use the hopefully-by-now-repaired Ra Cairam to get into space. But before they reach Kingsley, they receive a transmission from Gwen and Lily (been a while we saw them, as a reminder, they're the rulers of Inglessa and Luzianna, respectively), who are certainly not near Kingsley. Turns out, the Moon Race attacked the place and took the Ra Cairam! Well, looks like it's just one more step to take to head into space. Amusingly, Gwen is excited to have Loran back. Or Laura, as he still calls him. I think it's more the concept behind Laura, not necessarily Loran himself in his Laura disguise. Then again, beats me. I've not seen Turn A. Meanwhile, Diana decides to return to the Diana Counter (by the way, the ship is called either that or its class name, the Soleil, since the game now starts to call it the latter), accompanied by Harry. In secret, mind you, but the others still find out. On the other hand, this could present a good opening, since Diana's return would cause cofusion.

Hmm, normally I can summarize the pre-chapter narration in one post, but I think this is getting long enough. Okay, putting the rest in the next...

So, Midgald has contacted the Soleil, demanding a ship. Though they don't agree on Aggripa trying to order them around, they do offer Midgald the Ra Cairam. Just then, news arrive about Diana's return.

Before that, though, Diana and Kihel manage to get their long-awaited reunion, chatting up about the whole thing. And not long after, the others arrive. Phil is straight to the point, he considers Diana is unfit to rule, considering how things have escalated due to her passiveness to the point nukes have now been used. Despite her meeting with Arthur, he doesn't think she has the power to really oppose Gynaham and Aggripa. He thinks they should've used force since the start, thinking it's the only way otherwise humanity is doomed. However, Diana stands her ground, and shortly after news arrive of the heroes arriving at Knox. Amidst the confusion, Diana orders Harry to take Kihel and flee.

The Ra Cairam has already been equipped with the boosters. The group must be quick to stop the launch. As a precaution, a small squad composed of the units who can make it out into space on their own is assembled, just in case the Ra Cairam do takes off and they have to give pursuit.

And thus, Stage 32 begins.

Alright, so, we have 8 turns to rout the enemy or else Game Over. It's also Game Over if we attack the Ra Cairam, which will fire back, complicating things. We also must not attack the DianaCounter/Soleil. Skill Point is obtained if we rout within 6 turns. Only bad thing of the stage is that half of it is water. Thankfully most of the units I'll use can fly, except the Hi-Nu Gundam, which I equip a Hovercraft instead.

So, the Moon Race is currently using, other than the Ra Cairam, are SUMOs (with Poe in one of them), Bound Docks, WaDoms, and Almeyers. Hmm...

One turn in, and reinforcements arrive. IT's the Soleil, with Milan in command, Phil in an Almeyer, and 4 more SUMOs. Fortunately, Harry shows up in his custom gold SUMO. The annoying thing about SUMOs is their I-Fields.

Ah, you gotta love it when the game auto-deploys units you may not be using. Like right now, I have to use Guld, Zechs, and Paula, and Harry. The first three due to the "use units that can head to space on their own as pursuit", and Harry since he just escaped the Soleil. Harry and Guld are not that far behind in terms of levels, but Zechs is. Thankfully, the Tallguesse III even with no upgrades can still do decently well. As for Paula... well, she automatically combines her mech with the Gundam DX, so no worries there.

Edited by Acacia Sgt