Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

8 minutes ago, eat carat said:

AWW UR BRO I LOVE YOUR BRO IM HAPPY YOU GOT TO SEE HIM

and congrats!!! school SUCKS occasionally

This particular class is pretty horrible. People in my class who already did a similar course(but are forced to take it again because the university is weird like that) told me that the project I'm grappling with is something they'd have done as an end of year project, not the first one. And they also told me that the way the class is taught is pretty bad compared to how it was thought to them in Cégep.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

20 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Only occasionally! 

y-yeah!!!!!! i hope so at least

if not i hope ur ok =(

20 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

This particular class is pretty horrible. People in my class who already did a similar course(but are forced to take it again because the university is weird like that) told me that the project I'm grappling with is something they'd have done as an end of year project, not the first one. And they also told me that the way the class is taught is pretty bad compared to how it was thought to them in Cégep.

w-wow that's dumb

what's the class and project

1 minute ago, eat carat said:

y-yeah!!!!!! i hope so at least

if not i hope ur ok =(

w-wow that's dumb

what's the class and project

It's class about internet technology. The main subject we saw are HTML, CSS and JavaScript, but we only spent two class on those (meanwhile the other students said they spent 2 full semester for the same subjects). The project is too create a web page using the aforementioned three coding language that will allow a user to look for a restaurant using a variety of criteria. 

1 minute ago, Refa said:

My classes don't start until March, so it's basically still Winter Break for me

That's one long winter break. Unless yours started later than ours.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

That's one long winter break. Unless yours started later than ours.

I failed a very important class around a year ago (or rather, a normal class that is the prerequisite for literally everything for no reason) and it's thrown my class schedule into disarray.  Basically I can't take half of the classes that I would otherwise be taking at this point, so I have the first half of the semester off, as it were.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

I failed a very important class around a year ago (or rather, a normal class that is the prerequisite for literally everything for no reason) and it's thrown my class schedule into disarray.  Basically I can't take half of the classes that I would otherwise be taking at this point, so I have the first half of the semester off, as it were.

Well that sucks. Prerequisites in college can be a real pain my brother could barely take any class when he started his program, since he started in the winter session and all the classes that were available had prerequisites that were only taught in the fall semester. And sometimes it indeed doesn't make a lot of sense as to why certain classes are prerequisite while others you'd think are needed to understand a certain class aren't required (both my computer architecture 2 and programming 2 classes didn't have the '1' courses as prerequisite)

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Well that sucks. Prerequisites in college can be a real pain my brother could barely take any class when he started his program, since he started in the winter session and all the classes that were available had prerequisites that were only taught in the fall semester. And sometimes it indeed doesn't make a lot of sense as to why certain classes are prerequisite while others you'd think are needed to understand a certain class aren't required (both my computer architecture 2 and programming 2 classes didn't have the '1' courses as prerequisite)

Man, that's rough.  Maybe he could take general ed classes for a semester?  Generally here, a lot of people just do that while they're undecided for what degree they actually want to take later on.  But yeah, I don't know who decides prereqs because a lot of them make no sense to me.

19 minutes ago, Refa said:

Well, he did take some, but the fact he was set one year back for some  'main classes' of his program because of that.

And it's probably the same people who think giving a 8:30 to 11:30 class the same day they have a 19:00 to 22:00 class is a good idea >>

tfw you play FE7 but then realize you won't get to hear Distant Travels because the cart you're playing on doesn't have hector mode unlocked :[

Edited by Robert of Normandy

17 minutes ago, eat carat said:

DAMN LUX THAT SUCKS U SHOULD PUNCH THE PROFESSOR

That would fix the problem, in the sense that I wouldn't need to do the work, it would create a slew of worse ones (like possibly being kicked out of the university)