• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

3 hours ago, xXHoshiHeartsXx said:

@Hashuni Mei if youre reading this, how is work going? is it ok now? i still wonder how that went

hello. work's been pretty calm this week.

today guests came into the program with ceramic snowmen and we had the kids paint them!

Alright, time to start with Stage 36, the last of the route split, and without yet knowing its name just yet. And as I mentioned way back, I'm continuing assuming the videos of Stage 35 I linked were seen.

But before I do that, a coupel things first. First, the Bazaar. It has another Doven Wolf on sale, but also the Gerbera Tetra. I buy both. So, I put Barning in the Gerbera Tetra, Emma in the second Doven Wolf, Monsha in the Full Armor Hyakku Shikki Kai, and Katz in the ReGZ. Why? Because why not. There's something else I want to show, but at this point, it would still be kinda spoilering stuff of later stages, so I'll abstain.

So! Time to being the stage. Jamil will finally speak about the war he and Tex participated in. Way back, the ancestors of the Innocent came from the Moon to cleanse the damaged Earth. After a time and some progress was made, they decided they shouldn't continue following the orders of the Moon Race, and thus, war happened. As the war waged on, the Moon Race deployed the Turn X and GX, the latter which was what Jamil piloted. And he was the one responsible for firing the Satellite Cannon and devastating the partly recovered land. Things escalated when in retaliation the Innocent deployed the Turn A, and when it came into contact with the Turn X... the dreaded Moonlight butterfly happened. Which spread nanomachines across the planet and ended devastated... for the third time. At this point, Queen Diana ordered the end of the war, and people like Jamil and Tex were put into cryosleep, to isolate the people who fought in the war (Gynaham and his fleet were banished, as well). It was at this point both sides sealed away the records of the past, and the Black History was born.

And all that changed when Queen Diana woke up from cryosleep and started to enact her Homecoming Plan, which led to the current hostilities. Jamil and Tex were also reawoken and sent to Earth to test the suitability of the Moon Race in the new enviroment. But now, everyone here is ready to put an end to the current conflict, perhaps for good this time...

More in a later post.

So, a transmission comes from the other group. Banjou reports they're still in route to X-Point in the Aegia continent. The Dinosaur Empire has been delaying them. In good news, though, they've finally found the last missing Irregulars (for those not keeping the tally, it was Sayaka, Musashi, Ryusei, and Viletta). They've also reunited with the group that stayed behind in Zonder Epta (reminder: Dr. Eir, Sarumaru, and Bajou's crew). This is seen in the other route split, so I'll explain. Sayaka and Musashi traveled until they found Zonder Epta, and met with Eri's group. Then they all got kidnapped by the Dinosaur Empire and used as hostages, but were rescued. Ryusei and Viletta were instead just wandering all over western Aegia, and were training when they stumbled across the group. Well, FINALLY. Though if you ask me, those four are joining too late to really use them... or am I not? Nah, for the most part. Sayaka's Diana A has Repair, but I already have better stuff for that. Musashi has the Getter 1, which isn't really worth it, not with all the mechas I've upgraded at this point. Viletta and Ryusei... well, I'll go over their mechs when I see them.

Anyway, Bajou says they're taking a detour to a Lost Mountain, which is basically a Mountain Cycle with much more better stuff stashed within. Considering it's found in the area that presumbly used to be Japan (far east Aegia), we can probably guess what's in that Lost Mountain. Anyway, the rendevouz point will be there.

Meanwhile, in Machineland, Emperor Gor is pleased to know the time has come to rise Machineland from the Mantle, and start the Atmospheric Change plan. But before that, a dinosaur reports that Duke Gorgon has found an interesting Mountain Cycle in... where else, Far East Aegia.

So, we switch now to one small group of heroes investigating a Lost Mountain. But just as they come close...

IT'S A TRAP

Duke Gorgon appears, and they're all surrounded. The other teams are also under attack, but for this stage, we're gonna focus on this one. Kouji has a plan, and tells the others to breach through and get away. What's his plan? Who knows...

And so... stage start!

So, starting units are Kouji, Sayaka, Musashi, Shinguji, Megumi, and Kosuke. Not exactly a good starting party. And while SRW auto-levels units during route splits, it's done proportionally, so those low-leveled are still low-leveled compared to people I do use.

Anyway, they start boxed in, by a small force composed of Gushious Beta III's and Jaragas. Elsewhere there's Duke Gorgon in a Myceros and two Genocider F-9's. Objective is to have everyone but Kouji flee the map. Naturally, no one must be defeated else Game Over. What makes this harder is that Sayaka is the only one with a grounded mecha, and there's lots of mountains. And no way to equip her with a Minovsky Craft. Let's see now...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, first turn in. Destroyed a Gushious Beta III and have everyone go through the gap. Fortunately, it seems only the Gushious attack, not the Jaragas. And good thing Kosuke has the Confusion seishin, which halves all enemies' Hit for one turn. The mountains also offer terrain bonuses if I need to.

Okay, Kosuke and Megumi have fled he map. Since Sayaka still needs to go the long way around the mountains, I don't have Musashi or Shinguji escape just yet. Since Getter 1 can help beat those Gushious and the Blueger can Repair.

Okay, enough SRW for today. Will continue another day...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I love beautiful stuff, and it's a problem...

23 hours ago, Soledai said:

Oh my, what's happening in 200 hours?

I hope for the best for you all the same

Success or failure, pretty much. My year is going wonderfully so far, hah.

24 minutes ago, ___ said:

I love beautiful stuff, and it's a problem...

Success or failure, pretty much. My year is going wonderfully so far, hah.

A problem you say? Well, that would depend on the stuff, I think.

That sounds precarious, indeed. My condolences though.

6 hours ago, Nobody said:

I'm reading impressions on neogaf and everyone who got to play the game earlier won't stop praising it and saying its the best zelda ever.

i'll just but it online. God knows when i'd be able to get a physical copy of the wii u version here in brazil lol.

I hope there's a preload. I don't want to have to wait for the game to download when i could be playing it.

you're also getting the wii u version, right?

reviews call every zelda game perfect

trust yourself not reviews '3'

trust yourself not reviews

Heh... that's the lesson I learned in Ocarina of Time.

I read it shall be one of the best, if not even the best videogame of all time.

Played it for like two hours..................... and got bored because I got stuck and I didn't know what to do next.

From now on I will watch LPs of unknown games / genres to get a better impression instead of following rumors.

3 hours ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

Heh... that's the lesson I learned in Ocarina of Time.

I read it shall be one of the best, if not even the best videogame of all time.

Played it for like two hours..................... and got bored because I got stuck and I didn't know what to do next.

From now on I will watch LPs of unknown games / genres to get a better impression instead of following rumors.

You should never need a guideline to following your own opinion, first off.

Secondly... huh? You got stuck, that's fine. You got bored, that's fine too. But... what was the actual problem with the game?