• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, Midori Mage said:

>rolls Julia

[5/3/17, 8:23:15 PM] Adrian ;p.: YOU AREN’T HECTOR
[5/3/17, 8:23:32 PM] Lance Zenbiniar: LMAO
[5/3/17, 8:24:23 PM] Adrian ;p.: she’s -spd and +def
she even has an IV suited for Hector godammit

Can I trade my +Spd/-Res Hector for Julia? 

Would save me from whaling on the mage gauntlet banner

1 minute ago, Midori Mage said:

>rolls Julia

[5/3/17, 8:23:15 PM] Adrian ;p.: YOU AREN’T HECTOR
[5/3/17, 8:23:32 PM] Lance Zenbiniar: LMAO
[5/3/17, 8:24:23 PM] Adrian ;p.: she’s -spd and +def
she even has an IV suited for Hector godammit

Can I trade my +Spd/-Res Hector for Julia? 

Would save me from whaling on the mage gauntlet banner

Time to begin with Chapter 39.

So, at X-Point, they've already heard about the demise of Gynaham and his fleet. Kashim isn't fazed much, he still intends to beat the heroes and the Moon Race, and claim the planet for the Innocent. Bilam and Dowes don't share the enthusiast, so he takes them into the the heart of the facility. He reveals that one of the reason X-Point used to be the heart of Innocent civilization, was not only because it was big fortress, but also... it was built on top the mother of all Lost Mountains. And he intends to use what's still down there now. If not Gynaham, then he'll unleashe the Black History once more...

Back with the heroes, Elche finally wakes up, to the joy of many. Naturally, despite their insistence she should rest, she instead insists that she'll fight, to honor Arthur's sacrifice. Well, actually, she... well, I'll explain later. Anyway, as the news spread, it gives Kamille hope that he may be able to save Rosamy. Something that doesn't quite sit well with Fa. Of course, we've seen this before. One is being dense, the other doesn't explain. Ultimately, it's Four who ends up calming down Fa (after she ran away from the scene). She clarifies Kamille is simply worried for those who end up in such situations. And grateful she is for being one of those he saved, Four sadly knows who could really be Kamille's most important person.

In the briefing room of the Ra Cairam, preparations are underway to invade X-Point. The area is similar to Jop Point, so the plan is to once more go guns ablazing. Isamu is confident, but as others point out, X-Point is the Innocent's most fortified stronghold, and then Jamil informs about the Lost Mountain, which was why it was his target back in the previous war.

And because the game totally hates me, Isamu and Karis brings up about finding Ghost X-9's and Patulias in there. Thanks guys. Thanks a lot. Amusingly, Kakizaki agrees with me about the Ghosts. Anyway, we have a choice ahead of us. Attack during the day, where resistance is lighter. Or during the night, allowing us to use the Satellite Cannon, but with a higher amount of enemy forces precisely because of it.

Well, let there be said I'm no coward. Attack at night it is!

So, all our friends are gathered in X-Point. Since this is the Xabungle finale, then expect we're fighting them for the last time, for real. Anyway, preparations for the weapons are almost done, so Kashim is clearly just using the Breakers to buy time.

And so, the stage begins. For this stage, Elche is forced to deploy. She'll do so in one of the two Xabungles. The one with co-pilot, in which case it's Fatman. Jiron is also forced to deploy here, but that's a given.

So, Chapter 39 begins...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, so, the starting enemy groups is... not as big as I thought it would be. It's a group of Deravasgalans, and a squadron of Drans. And then we have Gretta (Dran), Hola and Gelaba (Empela Kai), Timp and Giro (Empela Kai), and Calloon (Empera Kai).

Naturally, we already know enemy reinforcements will show up. Well, time to deal with these guys first.

Oh yeah, secrets time. Well, just one. Though if I had taken the route split to finish that secret involving Elche, and done the final step there, I would've gotten the reward here, I think. A Broccoli Walker Machine. And... well, I'll say that after the stage, once I can confirm something.

Anyway, the one I can actually get first requires that I deploy Kamille here. And he has to be in the Zeta Gundam. Anyone paying attention here can already figure out it's going to involve Rosamy. Well...

Okay, the Devarasgalans move towards me. Interesting... though they will take some time to finish off. And lots of money grabbing potential here.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

playing heroes?

Yeah. I stood by what I said about rerolling too. Wish I got more of my favorites besides Fae and (free)Palla

4 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

Yeah. I stood by what I said about rerolling too. Wish I got more of my favorites besides Fae and (free)Palla

who are you even trying to get

19 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

who are you even trying to get

Subaki
Beruka
Draug
Serra
Gwendolyn
Oboro

Effie
Nowi
Sheena
Kagero
Eirika

Ike
Elise
Faye
Ephraim

Already have Palla and Fae, and they are being used. I also forgot to check Fae's boon/bane lul

If you level Fae to level 20, you can go to the promote menu to see her 5* base stats.

That is, unless she's 5*, then you'll need to wait till she's level 40.

At least most of them are common enough
except Ephraim, Eirika, Elise, Nowi, Effie and Faye
and Kagero too.
Especially five star only Ephraim and Faye

surprised you're not gunning for best knight in the game aka Hector

9 minutes ago, Rika said:

damn heroes is still going strong
i'm surprised

me too tbh
most things seemed bad initially but DeNA has been patching up the gay enough

The main designers of the game
hopefully they should know what they're doing. Especially from learning from Final Fantasy Record Keeper

My appologies if the Heroes talk gets annoying at times

12 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

surprised you're not gunning for best knight in the game aka Hector

I don't like Hector

Well, now the Drans and Empela Kais are moving as well.

Three Deravasgalans are down. But well, that's it for today. I'll continue playing some other day.