Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Just now, James Bond said:

Well yes that pretty much, it is weird, but if you like 4th wall jokes is ok... sleep well

i don't mind 4th walling but ehhh we have our games that we each like so it's okay
thanks o/

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

7 hours ago, Trisitei said:

All I wanna say is that

They don't really care about us

why has no one looked in this double posting thing

They did. This is not an issue SF's staff can fix, it's an issue of the forum software itself and the company that produce the software is working on a version to fix this issue. All the staff can do is wait until they the fix is released and they can implement it.

3 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

They did. This is not an issue SF's staff can fix, it's an issue of the forum software itself and the company that produce the software is working on a version to fix this issue. All the staff can do is wait until they the fix is released and they can implement it.

I see

urgh

Alright, took down Hola's Empela Kai. But as what happened with Gretta and Calloon, this just means Hola and Gelaba bail. HOWEVER, Hola decides to take out a Broccolli Walker Machine, so I'm still down to two enemies. He's determined, I'll give him that.

Still, I'll just focus on Timp's Empela Kai for now...

At this point I think I'm going to make the Empela Kai ran out of ammo. I'd use Seishin to take it down quicker, but I just KNOW they didn't mentioned the Ghosts or Patulias if they weren't showing up. I'd rather conserve SP for them.

Finally! Took down the last Empela Kai. As with everybody else, Timp bails (no dialogue for Giro, so who knows if he also makes it out). Oh well...

Now to take down Hola for the last time...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And Hola defeated. He bails, amusingly asking for 1-2 more appearances. Well, he's certainly appearing 1-2 more times in the game, but no longer as an enemy. Oh well.

Now that I've routed, Kashim orders Dr. Mane to send the Newtype. And thus, Rosamy shows up in a Psyco Gundam mk-II. Kamille tries to conact her, but Rosamy won't respond. Tifa detects her mind's being erased, which worries everybody. Still, they figure if they can get her out of the machine...

It may sound straightforward, destroy the Psyco Gundam mk-II. But, I had deployed Kamille in the Zeta Gundam. Which means I'll unlock something... for now, I'll just fight. However, I'm doing a little cheating. I'm sending almost everybody into the Ra Cairam for repair and resupply. Then, move the Ra Cairam to a certain spot on the map, then let everybody out, and THEN start to fight Rosamy. There's a reason for this...

Okay, so, this is clearly meant to be a breather phase. Rosamy only attacks on Enemy Phase (though Defends during Player Phase), and the Psyco Gundam mk-II is in Mobile Armor mode, so it's weaponry is limited. And then, because I have Kamille deployed in the Zeta Gundam, I only have to reduce its HP to 50%.

Once that happens, Kamille and Four still try to get Rosamy come to her senses, but Kashim then orders for Rosamy to go straight after the battleship. And what happens... well...

Yeah.

By the way, not deploying Kamille, or if he's not in the Zeta Gundam, then this whole thing doesn't happen. You just have to outright destroy the Psyco Gundam mk-II, after which they manage to recover the cockpit, saving Rosamy. But since I didn't, then this happens instead. And she dies.

I'm a terrible person, I know. And then more so because I'm cliff-hanging here. Will continue some other day.

When I think about it, Rosamy tends to be shafted in SRW often enough. Sometimes she can live, but more often than not she still dies. Or doesn't even appear. Especially compared to how many times you can save Four.

It comes to the point that it makes SRW Compact2/Impact stand out, because for once Rosamy can be saved... and at the same time Four doesn't even appear in the game. That's quite surprising.