Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

She takes so much precious screen time from Death the Kid and Black✩Star, that is a crime in my book. She is an empty and stagnant character who whines all the time over how weak she is. If they didn't make her the main character there wouldn't even be a reason to have her on the show. The other two are far more interesting characters. She also has Tsundere tendencies which is also a crime in my book....so....BURN THE WITCH!!!

Edited by James Bond

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Just now, Ebony said:

i main dizzy
again

Very cool, you have interesting tastes

p.s. When I posted your avi the other time, my literal thought was: "But Dizzy though..." Are you reading my mind now

Time to start bringing down the Drans. And that includes Gretta.

Once defeated, Gretta seems ready to finally give up. Though (perhaps not) surprisingly, Elche speaks up, telling her she is still young in spirit, and still has lots to experience on life. Perhaps even find a second love. This cheers up Gretta again, and bails out, to proceed to do just that. And that's the last we see of her. Now, I'm not sure if this also happened in the original Xabungle anime, or SRW has decided to spare people, as SRW has the habit to. Oh well, one less enemy to worry about either way.

Time to continue the onslaught.

Now the Empela Kais have begun to move. Well, just Calloon's. Amusingly enough, Hola moved away.

And Calloon goes down. Unlike Gretta, she doesn't have much to say. Just vows revenge, and leaves. Too bad for her there's no next time, but at least is leaving this battle alive.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

i'll customize your smurf ;)

o bby

not in public

2 hours ago, Midori Mage said:

slutty cultist nun back at it again with the weirdness. at least no shoving the world up her vag anymore.

no buy

And the last Deravasgalan is destroyed. Oh yeah, if I remember right, these Breakers were the last human mooks we'll fight in the game. At least, I think they're the last. Anyway, now it's just Timp and Hola left. Those Empela Kais are tedious to take down, sporting high armor and 44K HP...

But well, that's for another day. Enough SRW for now.

5 hours ago, Soledai said:

Very cool, you have interesting tastes

p.s. When I posted your avi the other time, my literal thought was: "But Dizzy though..." Are you reading my mind now

interesting tastes huh
yeah i like elphelt but i don't really main her, i prefer dizzy, sin, and raven if i have to choose a few