• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

19 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Yes, Sask knows a guy, who knows another guy, who works at a place that has connections

I will take photo tomorrow and I will show you all, ok? >:(

7 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I will take photo tomorrow and I will show you all, ok? >:(

Oh no, I believe you. Indeed I do.

I generally call the ways, 'knowing a guy'

7 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Oh no, I believe you. Indeed I do.

I generally call the ways, 'knowing a guy'

Don't worry, I do the same...so I went to that gaming store, that I've been visiting since I was like 13, and I was surprised to see they were actually selling the game, needless to say I also bought the amiibos, I am so glad no one is seeing me patting Celica's head right now >_>

Alright, last 5 chapters! But first, big preparations time!

So, first of all, Chapter 40 was the last of the regular flow of the game. Because it's after it where it branches off into its three endings, all determined by the difficulty of the game, aka number of skill points. But it's not a straight three-way split. It's... more like a Y, with a W right on top of it. Basically, first is a Hard/Medium and Easy split. Or 12 skill points and 11 or less split. After this, both paths can lead to the Medium (12 to 32 skill points), but the Easy path can also remain in Easy (11 or less), and in the other one can fail to get Hard (at least 33). Since I have way more than 33, I'm staying with the Hard (and canon) path to the very end. So, off I go!

But first, the last Bazaar. No new units, same as always. I still have 7449 Blue Stones. And I do plan to sell some stuff if needed.

So first things first, Solar Panels. I want every EN-reliant mecha with one. I'm almost tempted to also buy Nanomachine Units, but nah, those cost much more, and HP Regen S isn't that useful compared to EN Regen S. It's too bad I can only carry 9 of any given item. Well, I doubt I'd need more than 9 at a time... hopefully...

Next in line is some Super Alloy Z. I still have some units on Hybrid Armor, so better upgrade that. Not that I think the armor and HP value increases are really that... noticeable. Still, better than nothing, I'd say. Even if perhaps those equipment part slots could have other stuff... maybe...

You know what, I might be overthinking it. I'll just buy one I-Field Generator with my remaining Blue Stones in addition to the above, keep the rest, and not sell anything. I can just interchange if needed. I think I have all I'll need. And who knows what other items I'll still pick up.

Okay, onwards to Chapter 41!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So, Chapter 41, it begins with Zengar returning to the Earth Craddle. Magus is not amused for him disobeying orders. Zengar simply repeats his top order, but Magus simply repeats their mission to wipe out mankind. Zengar struggles again, and this time manages to speak out the name Sophia, now sending Magus to do the slight pause. She quickly recovers. Though afterwards, the Machinery Children discuss this developtment. They're aware all this developtment is due to contact with the Irregulars. And consider Zengar to be a liability if this continues...

In Machineland, the Dark General has decided to go and strike out against the heroes. As he tells Duke Gorgon, his pride as a warrior won't let him sit idle, as refugees within the Dinosaur Empire, if he can still make up for their past mistakes and help wipe out the underground forces' enemies. He intends to go out on his own, but Duke Gorgon also brings up the honor thing. It's decided. All remaining Mycenaeans will strike out, for victory... or death...

In X-Point, the course of action has been decided. Head to the Earth Craddle. It should be in Gallia, considering it's where Africa used to be. Since there's no way to track Machineland, they have to go after the Ancestors first. Just then, enemies are detected.

And it isn't but our good old friends, the Frost Brothers. And they're not alone, Gwen and Marybelle are with them. Gwen even comes piloting none other than a Psyco Gundam! Dug up in a Lost Mountain, dubbed the Black Doll, modified for non-Newtype use. Gwen is still determined to gain the Black History's knowledge, and the Frost Brothers willing to start it anew, only caring for war. Well, time to end this. The last(?) human bosses of the game... (actual humans, not the kind the Magus and company are)...

So, the climax of the Turn A and After Gundam X storylines. Fighting the Frost Brothers in their Gundams, Marybelle in a Bandit, and Gwen in a Psyco Gundam in Mobile Armor form. Everything outside them is AI controlled. Ghost X-9's, Almeyers, Geymalks, Zannecks, Bandits, and Doven Wolves. Yep.

Well, first to take down the Ghosts. They go straight after me. The map has two cave entrances. One with an HPHGCP, the other with a Large Generator. Hmm, better the former than the latter. I knew I didn't need to worry about only having 9 Solar Panels.

Oh lol, an Almeyer managed to hit the DX for exactly 3333 damage... which was enough for Guts to kick in. Haha.

Come the second enemy phase, four more Geymalks show up. And Gwen tries one last time to recruit Loran to his side, still calling him Laura. Needless to say, Loran declines. And... dammit! The Zannecks and Geymalks have MAP weapons now! Fortunately, they're EN and Ammo dependant, and those things don't have EN Regen.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It's a good thing the "Won't use MAP weapon if an ally is in the way" enemy AI is still in effect...

And wow, these guys are giving me more than 1000EXP per kill. That's two level ups in a row.

---

Ah, making slow but steady progress. But man, Mazinkaizer has its HP in the red. These guys hit hard... but well, that's enough for today.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

i can't get out of this funk no matter what i do
i don't even wanna play p5
i don't wanna play anything
or do anything

oh well why am i even posting this here

2 hours ago, Futaba said:

i can't get out of this funk no matter what i do
i don't even wanna play p5
i don't wanna play anything
or do anything

oh well why am i even posting this here

You want someone to know, eh.

Also, read the QOTD as "Who's your favorite KFC character"

I mean, the 12 piece, obvs.

3 minutes ago, Soledai said:

You want someone to know, eh.

Also, read the QOTD as "Who's your favorite KFC character"

I mean, the 12 piece, obvs.

yeah, but hahahaha no one would really it :<

wow.... >_> NO NO NO NO NO NO

8 minutes ago, Futaba said:

yeah, but hahahaha no one would really it :<

wow.... >_> NO NO NO NO NO NO

Would really it

You haven't played the KFC series? it's this magically story driven series, like no other RPG is, apparently.

KFC, KFC 2nd, so on. Personal favorite is the first KFC. 12pc. is a good lead with a good supporting cast of Biscuit, Potato, Gravy, and Slaw. Personal favorite character is Potato, but I can see why people like Biscuit. Lots of character development all around. You should try it. :V

really over did it this time, now i'm just exhausted...*sigh* wish i could wander the realm of dreams for a hundred hours right now...ah, it won't be nice, but what in this ever is?...

6 hours ago, Soledai said:

Would really it

You haven't played the KFC series? it's this magically story driven series, like no other RPG is, apparently.

KFC, KFC 2nd, so on. Personal favorite is the first KFC. 12pc. is a good lead with a good supporting cast of Biscuit, Potato, Gravy, and Slaw. Personal favorite character is Potato, but I can see why people like Biscuit. Lots of character development all around. You should try it. :V

I think Gravy is pretty great, everyone says he's underdeveloped, but I disagree.

7 hours ago, Soledai said:

Would really it

I personally thought Biscuit was overrated, i was more of a Potato kind of guy

but my tastes are weird

12 hours ago, Futaba said:

he's becoming like rean
we should save him, y/n?

as long as he doesn't continue this serial headpatting

2 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

XbfqNeD.png

AT LAST

Nice

Hopefully she isn't -Atk like my first Celica was '>v>

Just now, James Bond said: