Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Just now, Futaba said:

*hugs Sask*

i'll sell your Celica amiibo for um... enough  money to buy a suku plush lololol

Deal, although I have already preordered her amiibo

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Just now, James Bond said:

damn there goes my deal LOL

aw i was gonna take a picture of it for you but that works for you better o/

Just now, James Bond said:

1 minute ago, Futaba said:

<:3

indeed, but thank you anyways

1 minute ago, Futaba said:

<:3

indeed, but thank you anyways

I was looking at Echoes info and I stumbled on the DLC. The base game costs 50$ in Canada. The DLC season pass costs 63.50$. There's 10 freaking classes that are DLC exclusives and their pack costs 21.19$, nearly half of the base game's price. On top of that, 4 of the 5 packs will be released in the 2 weeks following the worldwide release. 3ds FE games have had pretty ridiculous DLC in terms of pricing, but I think this one takes the cake as the shaddiest.

I was looking at Echoes info and I stumbled on the DLC. The base game costs 50$ in Canada. The DLC season pass costs 63.50$. There's 10 freaking classes that are DLC exclusives and their pack costs 21.19$, nearly half of the base game's price. On top of that, 4 of the 5 packs will be released in the 2 weeks following the worldwide release. 3ds FE games have had pretty ridiculous DLC in terms of pricing, but I think this one takes the cake as the shaddiest.

6 hours ago, Sophie said:

Honestly Gaiden isn't a good game
but I think it's fun
Which is why I'm looking forward to it
so
I want to replay it with an actual story and shit soz

Hey I went in with that same attitude. It was fun, I was enjoying it, I was liking it, then it was like a switched flipped, and I couldn't stand it. Chapter 6 was the only reason I didn't straight up quit, ignoring that it wasn't really worth it in the end.

And what about Soz?

18 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Hey I went in with that same attitude. It was fun, I was enjoying it, I was liking it, then it was like a switched flipped, and I couldn't stand it. Chapter 6 was the only reason I didn't straight up quit, ignoring that it wasn't really worth it in the end.

And what about Soz?

I enjoyed my time with Gaiden, even if it was really dated, I'll probably like Echoes

Please.

At this point, the only noteworthy to say about Khamen's flagship is that it has 44K HP. Well, time to bring it down... though, I'm waiting for the beginning of player phase.

Hello there.

---

And Khamen goes down. The J9 Team comments Khamen fell easily... and of course, the stage isn't over yet.

Becuase now two Khamens show up! The team is shocked, but a simple analysis confirms both are real, however the heck is it possible. Khamen simply states he's immortal, and that they should give themselves up to Atum. So now, I must destroy him... again... twice more...

And one of them is down.

So, skill point time. Both Khamens must be defeated within X turns. Where X is 4 in Easy mode, 3 for Middle, and 2 for Hard. Thus, 2 turns for me. Once this turn limit is over, one more Khamen will be showing up per turn. It may sound good for grinding purposes, and I don't know if there's a limit to the amount of Khamens that can show up, but I'm not going to abuse this. I'll just obtain the skill point.

Well, mission accomplished. Though no one is actually sure that Khamen Khamen is actually dead (considering we could potentially have fought countless of him), what is known for sure is that by preventing him from obtaining the mechas, his plans won't come into fruition.

But the stage is not over yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq1qFiS9cTU

Because of course it's not done yet...

I'm actually shaking, hahahahahaha... so anxious, hehehehe...

Zengar... he's almost same as always. HP and EN Regen L, 1-9 range Drill Boost Knuckle, 1-5 range Zankantou. Guts, Sword-Cut, 290 EN, ???? HP likely to be already in the 50K range...

Even the map BGM has switched to Sword of Magus, a slower version of its Battle theme counterpart, but still equally... awesome...

I'm positioning my units while letting Zengar come to me. I don't know if he'll run away at X HP left or not... but I'll try to take him down...

Hahahahaha, so unnerving... I can feel my heartbeat...

Edited by Acacia Sgt