• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@LuxSpes

I finally got Linde!  It's been a while but I did it (Reddit)!  I'm just really happy that she's also -HP/+Spd (apparently not optimal but who cares) and not something awful.

7 minutes ago, Refa said:

@LuxSpes

I finally got Linde!  It's been a while but I did it (Reddit)!  I'm just really happy that she's also -HP/+Spd (apparently not optimal but who cares) and not something awful.

Congrats on the Linde. Sure the HP bane isn't ideal, but a Spd boon is great. Even with her base kit, she's an exceptionally good unit as well.

It seems like the top scoring members of team Sanaki have stopped doing battles in a desperate attempt to get the x3 in the final round, but it seems like Julia isn't getting ahead quickly enough. I guess I'll join team Julia next round.

Just another IBO post

Spoiler

They killed off Lafter now... and killed her like that??

What the actual shit, I wasn't even over Naze's death yet

29 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Iron Blooded Orphans?

Yep. Since I'm playing catch up with Gundam, I'm picking up where I left IBO off before I start going backwards

14 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Likewise

man, at least linde and merric put up a good fight
Though Leo and Henry put up a good one too
at least Leo might win out

I think I did my best in Sanaki's team, since I'm currently rank 81. I might shoot up if we get a x3 and get to use my last 300 flags. Otherwise, they'll stay in reserve for the round against Tharja. At least I have a G Tomebreaker +Atk Julia waiting in the wings for next round.

37 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Yep. Since I'm playing catch up with Gundam, I'm picking up where I left IBO off before I start going backwards

I see.

Haha, it was the first thing that came to mind. And I barely even know about it.

Bah, typical. Fail to find something for a long time, then just randomly find it when not even searching specifically for it. Well, it happens.

Bah, typical. Fail to find something for a long time, then just randomly find it when not even searching specifically for it. Well, it happens.

3 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

It's better to support a team you actually like than popular vote

i don't care if Julia or Leo lose, I'm going all out 

Same

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

It's better to support a team you actually like than popular vote

i don't care if Julia or Leo lose, I'm going all out 

I used everything but my last 300 flags last round in the x3 multiplier Sanaki had. Now I'll do the same for team Julia. 

I'm not like the salty Sanaki fans I saw on reddit who now hate Julia's guts because she won the first round fair and square.

Salty fans just mean the popular vote gets that much more popular, really.  Chrom fans should have joined Ephraim. ;_;

13 minutes ago, Refa said:

Salty fans just mean the popular vote gets that much more popular, really.  Chrom fans should have joined Ephraim. ;_;

I do think a lot of Linde and Sanaki fans ended up joining Julia in an attempt to stop Tharja and just some are salty.

Or at least that's what the point calculation screen after a Julia battle led me to think:

ab4cdd14a0.jpg