Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

6 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

I want Velouria in Heroes already. But in the pit of my stomach I just know she'll never be added or relevant.

hey, she's more popular than Glade

that's something!

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So, with all said and done, a Dran shows up, piloted by Biel. He was late to arrive on time, but is pleased nonetheless to know that Kashim is dead, meaning the Innocent have finally fulfilled their purpose.

Now to wrap things up.

Kamille is feeling down due to what happened to Rosamy. Sorry dude; but Mizu no Hoshi? Waverider? Stat boost? She had to go. Though attempts to cheer him up by pointing the other cases they were succesful saving other people only half-suceeds. On the Soleil, Biel and Diana finally formalize a cease-fire between the Earth and Moon. With Biel now in charge of the Innocent and the Civilians no longer as their focus, he'll devote efforts now into preserving good relations between the Earth and Moon, and help with Operation Homecoming. Though in the Ra Cairam, the atmosphere is less cheerful as those there take note they still need to deal with the Dinosaur Empire, Khamen Khamen, and the Ancestors.

And we're back to cheerful again, since most of the group is in the Ra Cairam lounge to party. Though the mood goes down a bit when they hear that Elche is gone. And then everyone start to encourage Jiron to go after her.

And now, the remaining stuff...

And that's it for Chapter 39. And enough SRW for the day...

Tune in next time, with this lttle tease of what comes next. Too obvious, I know.

45 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

if it can help vent it out in some way

if they're bugging you that is

but Tris, if i were to write you in there, and i get it wrong, and people find it boring, wouldn't that be a tragedy???.... A warrior of your level deserves a proper stage, and a proper story c;

you humble me with such a thought

i'm already considered dull so not much will be lost
disregard me, write to your hearts content if it so desires to flex that muscles

Writing... I've been itching to start writing something new. But I don't want to put on hold my current story. And I don't think I could handle writing two at the same time...

1 hour ago, Midori Mage said:

who else is on team Julia?

also i'm gonna whale a mountain for Boey, whether he's good or not be damned.

Or just make an alt I guess.

Seems we're enemies. Though I haven't seen anyone on team Sanaki

Boey seems like he'll be a tank-type mage thanks to his tome boosting all his stats based on how many units are next to him and his passive that increase his defense if he has more HP than the opponent.

Though I think I'll just aim for Celica in that banner. I have Sanaki has a slow but strong mage, so hopefully Celica will be the faster alternative, especially with Ragnarok's passive. I'm really not fond of Mae's artwork and if Desperation is anything to go by, she seems like a speedy mage and I don't think she'll be better than the Linde I just finished leveling. As for Boey, I have Julia and Nino so I'm in no rush to get him. Genny would only be useful for her staff passives, but I don't care all that much about it.

Speaking of Leo

Spoiler

533KgwjaE-H_yDrn6SCUa9oAeoxfmoxBNPBYhEswPVo.png?w=716&s=ecf5954143501b1cdadfe412998fddf8

10 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

but Mae has the same tome too right?

im all for team Linde, Merric and Leo

inb4 they all lose because awakening

Yes, but she could still use it in a more offensive way since it boost her attack and speed as well.

I don't think the Owl tomes will outperform the Blade tomes. Which means Mae's chance of beating this are slim:

f8bf82d655.jpg

And if Julia ends up winning, I'll probably join her against Tharja. For the last round, I'll probably pick whoever is left against Tharja even if it's Robin.

Edited by LuxSpes

19 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Speaking of Leo

Hide contents

533KgwjaE-H_yDrn6SCUa9oAeoxfmoxBNPBYhEswPVo.png?w=716&s=ecf5954143501b1cdadfe412998fddf8

Yes, but she could still use it in a more offensive way since it boost her attack and speed as well.

I don't think the Owl tomes will outperform the Blade tomes. Which means Mae's chance of beating this are slim:

f8bf82d655.jpg

And if Julia ends up winning, I'll probably join her against Tharja. For the last round, I'll probably pick whoever is left against Tharja even if it's Robin.

gdi, i wanted to forget that

admittedly, yeah
but i guess its good to have some variation

like Mae had a chance
please

so basically anyone as long as its against tharja?

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

Seems we're enemies. Though I haven't seen anyone on team Sanaki

Boey seems like he'll be a tank-type mage thanks to his tome boosting all his stats based on how many units are next to him and his passive that increase his defense if he has more HP than the opponent.

Though I think I'll just aim for Celica in that banner. I have Sanaki has a slow but strong mage, so hopefully Celica will be the faster alternative, especially with Ragnarok's passive. I'm really not fond of Mae's artwork and if Desperation is anything to go by, she seems like a speedy mage and I don't think she'll be better than the Linde I just finished leveling. As for Boey, I have Julia and Nino so I'm in no rush to get him. Genny would only be useful for her staff passives, but I don't care all that much about it.

Hope you're ready to lose

5910f2ab7d62e_ScreenShot2017-05-08at5_32

(is joke)

The main reason I want Boey (other than his art) is so that I have a tank mage. While I still have Julia and Nino, I got rid of the Robins (and I kinda just don't wanna level em) for Lukas and Draug, and having that kind of niche would be nice.

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

gdi, i wanted to forget that

admittedly, yeah
but i guess its good to have some variation

like Mae had a chance
please

so basically anyone as long as its against tharja?

Ephraim won't let Leo win.

My hope is that Micaiah is the blue version of Sanaki so I'd have one fast mage and one 1HKO mage of every color.

She's the character I like the least among the participant so yeah.

19 minutes ago, Midori Mage said:

Hope you're ready to lose

5910f2ab7d62e_ScreenShot2017-05-08at5_32

(is joke)

The main reason I want Boey (other than his art) is so that I have a tank mage. While I still have Julia and Nino, I got rid of the Robins (and I kinda just don't wanna level em) for Lukas and Draug, and having that kind of niche would be nice.

Sanaki overtook Julia, but now Julia is the one with the x3 multiplier.

I currently use Lukas as my physical tank and Fae/Sanaki as my magic tanks and it works out pretty well as long as I don't screw up positioning.

*Does one last pull from the Mage banner not expecting much since I got 5* Fae last pull*

*Gets a +Atk 5* Abel*

As far as 5* non-focus blues I would have liked Hinoka or Olwen since I'm still missing them, but I'll take a good Abel.

a -attack gordin is annoying to use

i need a klein or jeorge

or another gordin thats not -attack

bruh i even gave him a spare ursulas death blow to be viable
its.....ok
maybe even better on a not -attack gordin

Edited by Trisitei

6 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

a -attack gordin is annoying to use

i need a klein or jeorge

or another gordin thats not -attack

bruh i even gave him a spare ursulas death blow to be viable
its.....ok
maybe even better on a not -attack gordin

With 35 Atk factoring the Brave Bow+, Death Blow isn't going to help you. 

Compare this to a +Atk Effie who has 51 Atk with a Brave Lance+ (then you factor in Death Blow 3 and Hone Armor and suddenly she has 63 Atk x2)

Well of course, thats effie
i already raised up an effie

funny enough, the one i have is a -attack
and shes still the hardest hitter in this account with ike, seliph and a -attack hector behind her

5 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Well of course, thats effie
i already raised up an effie

funny enough, the one i have is a -attack
and shes still the hardest hitter in this account with ike, seliph and a -attack hector behind her

Well when your base atk is 40 you're above average even with a -Atk nature.

My hardest hitter are neutral Atk Effie and +Atk Hector and Sanaki who all have 55 atk with their default weapon equipped. Though Sanaki has the highest pure Atk of any units I have with 41 without a weapon equipped.