Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

55 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I played a little...

what is #RamBoyz?

its just something dumb im doing because i really like Alm and his villager buddies

that and they were consistently my MVPs for Echoes
with their supports for each other helping me on many occasions 

1 hour ago, Emeraldfox said:

I haven't killed Nuitiddie yet

do it so you can get not camus' waifu

and use her to recruit not sirius

55 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

its just something dumb im doing because i really like Alm and his villager buddies

that and they were consistently my MVPs for Echoes
with their supports for each other helping me on many occasions

Oh right, RamBoyz rule like Wild Boys

7 hours ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

I doubt so since a cutscene (special conversation) is triggered when Alm gives the final blow.

Otherwise there must be a conversation between the nosferatu user and Duma too.
Also why can nosferatu kill Duma?

Are you talking about the strength boost in the shrines or an actual item like energy drop?
I haven't had any status items except for an item which increases the HP by 2.

And no, and I won't give a runback of this game.
Otherwise I'd get more sleepless nights.

Still have to play the postgame.

Nosferatu and a few Amiibos can beat Doma
Nosferatu can because......... it's named after that one SNES game.

Yes, strength boosts, Jooles. The game has both "energy drops"(Soma) and the fountains, granted I only used one on Alm, but that's somewhat beside the point.

Jules read me, if you struggled like this in the endgame, that postgame is gonna flip you, dip you, and twist you.
Or if you need a clearer version: You're gonna have more sleepless nights :u

If it can flip a switch underwater, why not defeat Duma?

Alright, time to continue with Chapter 42.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Currently in the endgame, only have Duma and the Medusa guy to deal with (beside the metric ton of Mogalls that is). I used Alm's Double Lion to dunk Jedah then got rid of the two witches by warping Alm, killing a witch and then rescuing Alm. Probably will try the same thing with the Medusa guy before focusing on Duma.

Taking the time to get Fortity on Tatiana was definitely worth it.

Third Magma Cannon shot was to Daitarn 3. At this point I'm already destroying some Zoris. Outside them and the Gudas, only one Bird and two Sakis are left.

7 hours ago, Trisitei said:

Shitty timing

what did you do to beat Duma ?

Spoiler

Admittedly? WIth a blind run of it, not much strategy was put into it besides a basic mindset of "kill all the conjurers as quickly and safely as you can" and [trying to] adjust accordingly, though the swamp made it hard to do so. Jedah was a problem, however, for I was unsure how to get around the nullifier and it wasn't til it was too late that I took notice of the Medusa user, cause I was too worried about all the witches. Then there's Duma, himself, who practically one-shotted Boey, the moment he was close enough. I also had to sacrifice Conrad in order to save Celica from him cause apparently,  forgot the fact & when exactly his nullifier came into effect. Twas a massacre that fight was:

Leon was the first to go cause of Jedah.
Then the WhiteWings from oldest to youngest
Boey was... in the wrong place at the wrong time
Conrad went into harm's way so his sister could live

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I used Alm's Double Lion

Double Lion is OP. The amount of times that arte saved my ass.... especially considering how often Alm crits nearly everything unlesshe decides not to...

1 minute ago, Motendra said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Admittedly? WIth a blind run of it, not much strategy was put into it besides a basic mindset of "kill all the conjurers as quickly and safely as you can" and [trying to] adjust accordingly, though the swamp made it hard to do so. Jedah was a problem, however, for I was unsure how to get around the nullifier and it wasn't til it was too late that I took notice of the Medusa user, cause I was too worried about all the witches. Then there's Duma, himself, who practically one-shotted Boey, the moment he was close enough. I also had to sacrifice Conrad in order to save Celica from him cause apparently,  forgot the fact & when exactly his nullifier came into effect. Twas a massacre that fight was:

Double Lion is OP. The amount of times that arte saved my ass.... especially considering how often Alm crits nearly everything unlesshe decides not to...

I've noticed how often he crits with it. Most of the time, he doesn't even need to land the second hit, like when he critted and dealt 60 damage to Jedah.

Scendscale is also really good for dunking,

5 minutes ago, Motendra said:
  Hide contents

:^(

i don't think there's enough revival springs

Double Lions is an amazing sing 

5 minutes ago, Motendra said:
  Hide contents

Just now, LuxSpes said:

I've noticed how often he crits with it. Most of the time, he doesn't even need to land the second hit, like when he critted and dealt 60 damage to Jedah.

Scendscale is also really good for dunking,

Let me tell you of one of such moments that it saved me. I went through Thabes Labyrinth for the first time and got to the 9th floor. Did my best to dodge the enemies (which pains me so, as I've this strict, self inflicted rule to never run away from a fight, when playing RPGs) and explore every nook for any treasure I could find. There was this one room in particular, blocked by a breakable wall, that I barged into, as to get away from the other enemies before engagement.... only to find that a Fire Dragon guarding a Sacred Spring in an unavoidable battle w/ Fire Dragons & Dagons galore and a few great terrors. Nearly lost that one, with only 4 units (Alm, Celica, Zeke & [surprisingly] Saber) remaining after restarting the entire fight from the beginning. In that 2nd take, I switched to ROyal Blade and Double Lion took out every. single. Fire Dragon in there. 'Course, the rest of the party contributed valiantly through combined effort but once Alm gets in range, isssa wrap. Shame to say it, but Royal Blade > Falchion

I generally don't risk Scendscale cause of the HP cost and the possibility that it might miss (which only happened once) and only use i as a last resort for when I desperately want to kill something without worry of counterattack or if I just want to show off

22 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Ahahaha.... see um, this WOULD be a time for that... if I didnt go with Casual mode. I wanted to enjoy the game first, and... well,  I've been spoiled ever since its introduction

12 minutes ago, Futaba said:

i need more pitchforks so i can make every female into pegasus knights and have the best parties ever

you would defile the GODDESS OF WAR and lower herself to becoming one of her own messengers?!

Double post aggro

Beat Judah easily? Bow Knight.

The witches, Mogalls, Doma, whatever else you want? Bow Knight(ft Saber).

Postgame boss? Bow Knight.

Edited by Soledai