• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

14 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Having a +4 Lucina indeex helps when it comes to securing more points.

My set up is usually trainee, hone atk mage that covers the trainees weakness (so Sanaki if blue, Linde if green and Julia if red), Elise and a dancer, either Azura or Ninian.

Yeah, that was the biology nerd in me resurfacing.

That must be nice >:u

I see! I just have the dork, Ninian, Clarine, and it tends to rotate between Lucina/Takumi/Kagero. No usable mages for me, yet!

2 hours ago, Fleece said:

you're a nice Tamamo pic

damn

i just got roasted

2 hours ago, Fleece said:

i wanted to use a peach bc they're pink and i think they're pleasing aesthetically but i thought people would mistake it for butt imagery : [

we call them degenerates
and by definition their opinions have no meaning

19 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

damn

i just got roasted

I wouldn't call that a roast, artistically and visually speaking.

But then again, Idk who she is

Edited by Motendra

4 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

fe5 has such good game design

Reveal hidden contents

heavy sarcasm

I agree

No sarcasm, FE5 is great. Just like every other FE. :]

3 hours ago, Soledai said:

That must be nice >:u

I see! I just have the dork, Ninian, Clarine, and it tends to rotate between Lucina/Takumi/Kagero. No usable mages for me, yet!

I think I got like 3 Lucinas in my first 5 pulls

Mages are probably my favorite unit in this game. I had a pretty good arena run using Sanaki/Julia/Linde/Celica two seasons ago.

20 minutes ago, Fleece said:

it has!!!!!!!

i've just been like existing and stuff, how are you?

Well, the school grind/struggle never seems to end for this guy. As soon as Senior year ended and my classmates and watching my classmates graduate, it was back to it with summer courses from now til mid August! And all because I still have one more semester left to go cause lol transfer students!

The main attraction of Cleric Faye for me wasn't Anew (I only got it while doing the final map), but her access to rescue, which allowed me to cheese some maps with Warp/Rescue shenanigans. In fact, I used Warp/Rescue to beat the final map. It would have been much harder without that.

8 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

The main attraction of Cleric Faye for me wasn't Anew (I only got it while doing the final map), but her access to rescue, which allowed me to cheese some maps with Warp/Rescue shenanigans. In fact, I used Warp/Rescue to beat the final map. It would have been much harder without that.

^ That

19 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

The only map that comes to mind for me is Nuibaba's, well, and Rudolf's, but proper baiting works there too. Likely because I didn't use it, I can't think of more.

I'm avoiding saying that they were duck soup with a Bow Knight because I remember you didn't really use them until late (iirc?)

1 minute ago, Soledai said:

The only map that comes to mind for me is Nuibaba's, well, and Rudolf's, but proper baiting works there too. Likely because I didn't use it, I can't think of more.

I'm avoiding saying that they were duck soup with a Bow Knight because I remember you didn't really use them until late (iirc?)

It did help with Nuibaba's, but on the final map, being able to beam Alm so he could dunk the two witches and the medusa guy was incredibly useful and it also allowed me to chip at Duma's HP safely. 

And I had 3 bow knights on my final team, but none of them had killer bows, so they weren't huge damage dealers.

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

Well, the school grind/struggle never seems to end for this guy. As soon as Senior year ended and my classmates and watching my classmates graduate, it was back to it with summer courses from now til mid August! And all because I still have one more semester left to go cause lol transfer students!

It sounds hectic but thats school life for you

good luck with your next semester!!!!

13 hours ago, Motendra said:

I wouldn't call that a roast, artistically and visually speaking.

But then again, Idk who she is

Shhhh

I just want to be silly 

11 hours ago, Fleece said:

it ok

and yes, thanks tristie!!

If you say it is, then ok

hey, no prob

I just got Bridal Caeda

shame she's probably the one I wanted least and on top of that she has a -spd nature

Delthea's chapter was a handful....I hate it when I soft reset out of muscle memory in Echoes when I have Mila's Turnwheel. Now I don't know what would've happened if I had just kept playing. ><