Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

50 minutes ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

In hard the enemies have ~10% higher stats.

I knew that, too

I did Hard lol.

37 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Heh, final bosses who move.

Come back when the actual final map has a turn limit. Wait...

Oh hi there Meteor 3

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

A thousand thoughts every second, carried over from one minute to the next...does a joke stretched too far become a drama? does it turn into some tragedy of the human state?...or does it just remain a disappointment forever, lost to the waves of time???

oh, hey SF. I watched the opening sequence for Echoes the other day. I realized I was far from being ready to play the game.

So I beat SoV when I should have beaten it around this past Friday. Why did Duma move. That was dumb. I only tried the final battle twice, first attempt I got Forsyth and Silque killed due to poor positioning. Second attempt I had Forsyth and Kamui swap places, Kamui could double the two Dread Fighters and Gold Knight. The rest of the battle was a slog just from having to clear out the Mogalls Duma and Jedah summoned. And playing around Jedah's stupid gimmick.

Faye was the MVP of my run.

• Characters appearing will mostly be from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Fire Emblem Fates. It won’t be the kind of game where all the main characters from the entire series get together.

Well then..

12 minutes ago, Trisitei said:
  • Characters appearing will mostly be from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Fire Emblem Fates. It won’t be the kind of game where all the main characters from the entire series get together.

Well then..

...what?

I have no problem with their roster choice... well, not a massive problem with it(We could do without Fates), but more than anything, I despise their """"""""""reasoning"""""""""" for it

"No protagonists, because too many swords"
> adds two OG sword users
You know if their bullshit stinks this bad, this is only the beginning of said shit blasting. Sadly, this is pretty much KT as usual.

So I beat SoV when I should have beaten it around this past Friday. Why did Duma move. That was dumb. I only tried the final battle twice, first attempt I got Forsyth and Silque killed due to poor positioning. Second attempt I had Forsyth and Kamui swap places, Kamui could double the two Dread Fighters and Gold Knight. The rest of the battle was a slog just from having to clear out the Mogalls Duma and Jedah summoned. And playing around Jedah's stupid gimmick

Doesn't Duma move in FE2?
And even if not, I don't understand the complaining.
Stationary fiinal bosses like in very most FE games are the worst thing.

Anyways good job!

I ignored Jedah.

Also how good was Forsyth that you could bring him to the final map?

I'm trying out Faye as cav. in my second run (hard/classic) too. Honestly she's pretty mediocre so far.

Just now, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

I'm trying out Faye as cav. in my second run (hard/classic) too. Honestly she's pretty mediocre so far.

Why you think I told him "Good Emerald"? He deserves a medal of honour not only for using her but making her MVP...

I see. lol

In my first run she was mediocre as falcon kinght.
The result was that she was eaten by Duma.

Replace dreadfighters with falcon knights and Mae with Kliff. That's how I managed Thabes.

Edited by アリサ ラインフォルト

They've never done that with a collab title afaik...

But

Spoiler

FE:W Empires is a thing I want to exist so badly. Xtreme Legends only if Xtreme Mode exists in it