Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

still processing their win. they've come a long way and AAAAA

im glad i discovered them before the BBMAs

my professor included a game & watch into his PP and idk why but im impressed

edit: oh shoot after a quick google image search i see he obv didn't give it much thought /not impressed

c065247d49.png

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Just now, SecondWorld said:

btw have you gotten Echoes? It's the first game that has been in contention with PoR as my favorite FE

I was just about to comment that Echoes is probably right behind Radiant Dawn as my favorite FE. This game definitely has the best presentation out of all the FE games I've played. The unique character victory poses, the outstanding voice acting (Ian Sinclair deserves mad props for his performance as Berkut), the OST(The credit song really surprised me with how good the lyrics and singing were), everything seems is polished. And the change to the title screen after you beat the game is a cherry on top.

The gameplay's also pretty enjoyable despite how bland the maps are.

And it's nice to have a game where the focus of the story is on actual characters and not self-inserts avatars. I also liked the story for what it was. and the cast is really good, from the player characters to the antagonists.

I wasn't sure how much I'd like this game since I had found Shadow Dragon to be kind of boring due to the presentation and aged design, but they really outdid themselves with Echoes. Shame it apparently sold less than Fates. 

Just now, SecondWorld said:

btw have you gotten Echoes? It's the first game that has been in contention with PoR as my favorite FE

I was just about to comment that Echoes is probably right behind Radiant Dawn as my favorite FE. This game definitely has the best presentation out of all the FE games I've played. The unique character victory poses, the outstanding voice acting (Ian Sinclair deserves mad props for his performance as Berkut), the OST(The credit song really surprised me with how good the lyrics and singing were), everything seems is polished. And the change to the title screen after you beat the game is a cherry on top.

The gameplay's also pretty enjoyable despite how bland the maps are.

And it's nice to have a game where the focus of the story is on actual characters and not self-inserts avatars. I also liked the story for what it was. and the cast is really good, from the player characters to the antagonists.

I wasn't sure how much I'd like this game since I had found Shadow Dragon to be kind of boring due to the presentation and aged design, but they really outdid themselves with Echoes. Shame it apparently sold less than Fates. 

1 minute ago, Hashuni Mei said:

rubbed spicy stuff into my eye :))) ) life is great :)))))

I guess it's time to use those Chords of Steel to say "I'm Fine!"

1 minute ago, Hashuni Mei said:

rubbed spicy stuff into my eye :))) ) life is great :)))))

I guess it's time to use those Chords of Steel to say "I'm Fine!"

It would be nice to have Chords of Steel. I can't even last 15 or so seconds of continous singing before having to catch my breath again.

Or was it 10...?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Ugh... just 5 AM and already 25°C outside.
More than 35°C are forecasted for today, will be hottest 29th May of all time.

I wished this happened yesterday.

I didn't know that I lived in the tropes.

8 hours ago, James Bond said:

Indeed he is

I found the story much more entertaining than the previous two entries though...Faye's description was far too much of "Clair is just one person not to mention Celica let's through another suitor so he can seem more wanted" Celica's liking to cats though totally got me, ah...Alm you lucky bastard...

I can't remember on any lines like this.
When did she say this?

Sure the plot is much better than the previous parts because it has one actually.
Only Celica's role in act 4 + 5 was kinda bad for me.

2 minutes ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

Pft, only 35? OVer here we already have over 40 almost every day.

5 minutes ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

I can't remember on any lines like this.
When did she say this?

Sure the plot is much better than the previous parts because it has one actually.
Only Celica's role in act 4 + 5 was kinda bad for me.

If you examine the cats in the towns she would talk about them.

2 minutes ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

You got used to it unlike me.

I suppose. The desert is my home, after all.

Ah, winters. Yeah, so cold. Here it gets as low as 7C or 8C. Even something like the high 10's is already outside my liking. Maybe even low 20's... but most likely not.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Where do you live?

Heh, Global Warming. My place would be among the first to flood the moment sea levels do rise. I think a 4m rise is all it needs.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

Ok, this is a temperature area which wouldn't bother me.
As long it's >0, it's ok. (Canadians would laugh probably)
I'm glad that we got rid of the snow in the past years.
The only good thing of the Global Warming.

We often get around -20C for most of the winter, with it dipping in the -30C from time to time, and in extreme cases, -40C is possible. Let's not mention how the wind can make it worse and that sometime humidity makes it so that the cold chills you to the bone even if you're wearing 3 layers.

Then we get 30C and humid weather in the summer.

So we freezes in the winter and get crushed by the heavy hot air of summer. This is why fall is my favorite season and before you ask why not spring since it's just as temperate as fall,I'm allergic to every single type of pollen making spring the season where I feel like I constantly have a cold

1 minute ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

Ok, this is a temperature area which wouldn't bother me.
As long it's >0, it's ok. (Canadians would laugh probably)
I'm glad that we got rid of the snow in the past years.
The only good thing of the Global Warming.

We often get around -20C for most of the winter, with it dipping in the -30C from time to time, and in extreme cases, -40C is possible. Let's not mention how the wind can make it worse and that sometime humidity makes it so that the cold chills you to the bone even if you're wearing 3 layers.

Then we get 30C and humid weather in the summer.

So we freezes in the winter and get crushed by the heavy hot air of summer. This is why fall is my favorite season and before you ask why not spring since it's just as temperate as fall,I'm allergic to every single type of pollen making spring the season where I feel like I constantly have a cold

Heat and all, I still like Summer. Even if I know it's not a shared sentiment over here. And it's understandable.

Termometro+en+Verano.JPG

That ain't nothing to laugh at. Thankfully, it's at most just once per year. Or hail. True story, it has hailed over here in July.