• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Two weeks ago, I emailed some guy about picking up a book and I gave him a concrete date and time I would come by, like he asked me to. I didn't hear from him for over a week after that, so I assumed he just silently agreed.
Then the morning of the date I proposed, he emails me back that he can't make it. 

Why do you do this to me, SF? #BlameNewSF

Two weeks ago, I emailed some guy about picking up a book and I gave him a concrete date and time I would come by, like he asked me to. I didn't hear from him for over a week after that, so I assumed he just silently agreed.
Then the morning of the date I proposed, he emails me back that he can't make it. 

Why do you do this to me, SF? #BlameNewSF

Blaming SF for all of your problems only makes you look like a fat cry baby :P

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Funny, we just had a huge thunderstorm with hail earlier today.

It was raining bullets by me not too long ago

5 minutes ago, Hattusili I said:

Arcanite's calling me a fat crybaby.

When will you fix this bug, Jyo? #BlameNewSF

May as well just put #BlameNewSF at the end of all of your posts

Nominations:

(SF user)

(SF user)

#BlameNewSF

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Also, I still have no idea what the difference is between the old and new SF 

What changed? 

They changed the whole layout of the forum a couple of months ago, but it came with bugs, like the galeforce posting one and one that makes that you're redirected to the wrong page when following a link to a certain post in a large thread.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

What changed? 

Well, it's mostly an aesthetic change, but I believe security issues were the main reason to update.

On the plus side, we now have notification sounds and notifications and message windows that pop up without having to refresh the page.

On the downside, we now have lots of double posting, page redirecting issues, broken hyperlinks and spoiler tags from old SF and I have to do this annoying captcha every time I try to update the interview thread or my About Me, which doesn't even work 40% of the time.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

What changed? 

Well, it's mostly an aesthetic change, but I believe security issues were the main reason to update.

On the plus side, we now have notification sounds and notifications and message windows that pop up without having to refresh the page.

On the downside, we now have lots of double posting, page redirecting issues, broken hyperlinks and spoiler tags from old SF and I have to do this annoying captcha every time I try to update the interview thread or my About Me, which doesn't even work 40% of the time.