Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

2 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

It feels like they just did the Bride Banner not long ago, too.

Hey, at least there's no Thajra in this one.

My guess is that they'll release a seasonal banner near the summer/winter solstice and fall/spring equinox and the bride banner in June just works with Gacha tradition. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a fall and a Halloween banner.

And I'm pulling for Tiki and Robin because I need those SP skills. Anything that will make SP grinding less of a chore is welcomed.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

If Heroes is still around for FE's 30th Anniversary, they need to do an anniversary banner featuring Marth, Caeda, Alm, and Celica, but based on their NES artwork.

We need to relive the glory of pantless Marth and dong armor Alm.

1 hour ago, Midori Mage said:

>Sees that FEH's summer heroes get leaked

well maybe i'll start playing the game again-

>literally just Awakening

nvm

i just need those orbs for eldigan

i really wanted eldigan

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Why do you want Eldigan when Xander is right there? lol

I could ask you why you'd want to 5* Oboro when Lukas and Donnel exist.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

I could ask you why you'd want to 5* Oboro when Lukas and Donnel exist.

I could ask you to kill yourself

Don't have Lukas, and Donnel is a pothead

Any more questions? LOL

Just now, Arcanite said:

I could ask you to kill yourself

Don't have Lukas, and Donnel is a pothead

Any more questions? LOL

Maybe Trist prefers Eldigan to Xander. And Eldigan has access to Mystletainn. Killer effect with 16 might is pretty good. Xander also doesn't have natures.

Which makes me think. I could sacrifice one of my Hector to give my +HP/-Spd Eldigan DC. With that, QR and Bonfire, he'd be the sword horse equivalent of Lukas.

Looking at that thread, I'm almost tempted to go posting the EmperorBritanniaAlternateSpeech video...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Maybe Trist prefers Eldigan to Xander. And Eldigan has access to Mystletainn. Killer effect with 16 might is pretty good. Xander also doesn't have natures.

yes i do. I use Xander at times because he's there at times but i would prefer Eldigan because i like him more as a character.
and they're both equal in intellect and faith in their leaders.

those bonuses are pretty darn sweet. could make some builds i've been pondering over for months work out.
natures though,i couldn't care less.
and it's also like, i wanted him the moment that sibling banner dropped and i never rolled him even when i was on a big rerolling high at the time trying to get him

Just now, Trisitei said:

yes i do. I use Xander at times because he's there at times but i would prefer Eldigan because i like him more as a character.
and they're both equal in intellect and faith in their leaders.

those bonuses are pretty darn sweet. could make some builds i've been pondering over for months work out.
natures though,i couldn't care less.
and it's also like, i wanted him the moment that sibling banner dropped and i never rolled him even when i was on a big rerolling high at the time trying to get him

I used to think my Eldigan being -Spd was the bane of his usability, but now I see I can use him as a counter-kill unit.

Just need to sacrifice a Hector, no big deal.

Watch me pull a Hector while trying for Tiki in the next banner

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

Maybe Trist prefers Eldigan to Xander

2 words:

Spoiler

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

Which makes me think. I could sacrifice one of my Hector to give my +HP/-Spd Eldigan DC. With that, QR and Bonfire, he'd be the sword horse equivalent of Lukas.

Are you really gonna do that? XD

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

Psh

Distant Counter > All

8 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Are you really gonna do that? XD

I'm thinking about it since I'm sitting on 3 Hectors, but every one of them has a good nature (+Atk/-Res, +Atk/-Spd and +Spd/-Res) so choosing which one to sacrifice would be hard and we're talking about sacrificing Hector here. So I probably won't do it for the moment.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

good nature 

+Spd/-Res

choosing which one to sacrifice would be hard

I think you get where I'm going with this right?

Who told you +Spd was good on Hector?

I think you get where I'm going with this right?

Who told you +Spd was good on Hector?

Ice Dragon

He said +Spd could be pretty good since, with Hone Armors and 2 stacks Goad Armors, Hector can reach 50 Atk(before Armads) and 42 Spd.

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Ice Dragon

He said +Spd could be pretty good since, with Hone Armors and 2 stacks Goad Armors, Hector can reach 50 Atk(before Armads) and 42 Spd.

Oh... sensei told you that....

Are you going to do something like that anyway? Cause I just feel like doing something like that is unnecessary lol

In fact, I feel armor emblem in general is a little bit... not so great heh You're using pivot and swap to play leapfrog with 4 units that only move one space XD I say, just use the +Atk ones for merging OR use the +Atk ones to make Double Hector Banter LOL

ONE WITH WINGS OF MERCY, AND ONE WITH VANTAGE ;)

Oh... sensei told you that....

Are you going to do something like that anyway? Cause I just feel like doing something like that is unnecessary lol

In fact, I feel armor emblem in general is a little bit... not so great heh You're using pivot and swap to play leapfrog with 4 units that only move one space XD I say, just use the +Atk ones for merging OR use the +Atk ones to make Double Hector Banter LOL

ONE WITH WINGS OF MERCY, AND ONE WITH VANTAGE ;)

Now that I think of it, if I ever sacrifice an Hector, it will be to another armor so they can inherit both DC and Goad Armors. 

8 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Now that I think of it, if I ever sacrifice an Hector, it will be to another armor so they can inherit both DC and Goad Armors. 

So you do want to do armor emblem then?

Just now, Arcanite said:

So you do want to do armor emblem then?

It would be useful for the monthly quest

And in the future, I might be able to pull off Ice Dragon's Wall of Fire and Sharp Things.

14 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

It would be useful for the monthly quest

And in the future, I might be able to pull off Ice Dragon's Wall of Fire and Sharp Things.

Yeah you probably have way more resources to use than I would to do something like that anyway heh

I'll just stick to using Nino to kill everything

Yeah you probably have way more resources to use than I would to do something like that anyway heh

I'll just stick to using Nino to kill everything

I haven't used Nino in a while sadly.

I blame Reinhardt. My Nino's nature means she can't safely bait him, so I've been using Julia and Fae as  my green units (it doesn't help that Julia and Fae are +2 merges while Nino isn't) and Linde as my blade unit.

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I haven't used Nino in a while sadly.

I blame Reinhardt. My Nino's nature means she can't safely bait him, so I've been using Julia and Fae as  my green units (it doesn't help that Julia and Fae are +2 merges while Nino isn't) and Linde as my blade unit.

Ah unfort

Are you Fury Nino or are uou one of those go ham or go home Life and Death Ninos?

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Ah unfort

Are you Fury Nino or are uou one of those go ham or go home Life and Death Ninos?

Neither. At the time I didn't have Hinata (and even less 5* peeps with LaD3 ready to be sacrificed) so I used my spare Ogma to give her Defiant Atk 3. (even my Linde has Darting Blow 3 instead of Fury or LaD)

Probably should give her Fury 3 and Moonbow now that I'm swimming in Hinatas and Pallas/Odins.

Edited by LuxSpes