Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

I decided to make sacrifices to you

Oh....

My......

Goodness

Well I'm Honored! You can sacrifice anything to me as long as you cook it for yourself! Bacon fried rice hits the spot though ;)

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

......Who?

Sorry I meant "Askr" trio

Sharena Alfonse and Anna!

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

I have a 4* Nino I think is +Speed, -Def. I could promote Anna, though. Fuck Assfonse.

Why are you asking me who to promote when you have a monster ready to kill? If you have a 4 star Hana you can give her life and death 2, though I prefer Fury so you can keep draw back instead of giving her Ardent Sacrifice with Life and Death

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

I decided to make sacrifices to you

Oh....

My......

Goodness

Well I'm Honored! You can sacrifice anything to me as long as you cook it for yourself! Bacon fried rice hits the spot though ;)

......Who?

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

I have a 4* Nino I think is +Speed, -Def. I could promote Anna, though. Fuck Assfonse.

Why are you asking me who to promote when you have a monster ready to kill? If you have a 4 star Hana you can give her life and death 2, though I prefer Fury so you can keep draw back instead of giving her Ardent Sacrifice with Life and Death

Just now, Oboro! said:

Oh....

My......

Goodness

=3

Yes, I got it a few seconds after posting that...but I don't see a point to promote anyone else than Sharena really

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

'Cause I'm not really a fan of Nino, lmao. I do need a hard-hitting magic user, though. So I might. And I do have a few 4* Bartres I could sacrifice to the gacha gods. I'd like to use Easter Camilla, but I found out once she got to level 40 that she's -Atk. <_<

5 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Oh....

My......

Goodness

I've stopped using LaD and Desperation together for that very reason. Movement assist skills are just too good to waste them on Ardent Sacrifice. Gonna replace Desperation on my +Atk LaD Bridelia with Cancel Affinity most likely and gonna give Fury instead of LaD to my Desperation Olwen. It will help her leverage her decent res too.

5 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Oh....

My......

Goodness

I've stopped using LaD and Desperation together for that very reason. Movement assist skills are just too good to waste them on Ardent Sacrifice. Gonna replace Desperation on my +Atk LaD Bridelia with Cancel Affinity most likely and gonna give Fury instead of LaD to my Desperation Olwen. It will help her leverage her decent res too.

6 minutes ago, James Bond said:

=3

Yes, I got it a few seconds after posting that...but I don't see a point to promote anyone else than Sharena really

Anna is a decent ax user, though she's not the greatest. Base 38 speed means she NEVER gets doubles (pretty much) and she's a good Res tank as well! Alfonse is the most useless though XD

6 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

'Cause I'm not really a fan of Nino, lmao. I do need a hard-hitting magic user, though. So I might. And I do have a few 4* Bartres I could sacrifice to the gacha gods. I'd like to use Easter Camilla, but I found out once she got to level 40 that she's -Atk. <_<

If you don't have a Hinata for fury 3, you're better off with Life and Death 2

Trust me, it makes a difference

6 minutes ago, James Bond said:

=3

Anna is a decent ax user, though she's not the greatest. Base 38 speed means she NEVER gets doubles (pretty much) and she's a good Res tank as well! Alfonse is the most useless though XD

6 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

If you don't have a Hinata for fury 3, you're better off with Life and Death 2

Trust me, it makes a difference

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Still, I have many waifus to attend to first...

Edited by James Bond

Just now, Oboro! said:

Still, I have many waifus too attend to first...

Forget waifus

Promote who you need, then who you want

I promoted Nino before Oboro and it made ALL THE DIFFERENCE.

Forget waifus

Promote who you need, then who you want

I promoted Nino before Oboro and it made ALL THE DIFFERENCE.