Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

13 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

... How do you find the nature of a unit in Heroes?

If they're level 1 or level 40, you can check their boon and bane using this calculator by looking at their stats and choosing their rank. If they're not at level 1 or 40, and they're not 5*, but at least level 20, you can check their level 1 stats for their next rank via the Unlock Potential screen and looking at the stats on the calculator that way.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

3 hours ago, Trisitei said:

eh

god speed

keep him around
just in case..

what happened?
also welcome back

I scrounged up 20 orbs.

Did the summon.

I Got:

two 3* Barst
one 3* Wendy
one 4* Cecilia
and a 5* Faye, who is not only my 4th Faye but also -Atk

I literally got 0 focus units from the hero fest banner and the only 5* I get is -Atk.

This is why I stopped whaling.

I guess I at least have 2 reposition fodder and a Firesweep Bow fodder 

Ah, at last, finished another chapter of my story, and got it uploaded. Though I still spent three months struggling with wanting to write it in the first place... and then in just 3-4 days I write it all. I don't mind my writing speed, but I'd wish I didn't had such long unwanted pauses.

Ah, at last, finished another chapter of my story, and got it uploaded. Though I still spent three months struggling with wanting to write it in the first place... and then in just 3-4 days I write it all. I don't mind my writing speed, but I'd wish I didn't had such long unwanted pauses.

2 hours ago, Ottokar said:

I just put him to use, for lack of anything better to do.

Problem with Clive is that he's pretty much Camus who threw away 8 points of speed and a legendary weapon with built-in Distant Counter for 3 more HP, 1 more Atk, 1 more Def and 2 more Res. I guess Clive has that he's better than Berkut going for him. RIP Berkut. 

Alright, Chaper 44...

It's been three months since the explosion of the Neo Granzon...

At Dakar, the Macross has finished hull repairs, but unfortunately the reactor is only about 20% repaired. At one week from the predicted date the shockwave will arrive, Captain Gloval notes they won't have the Macross ready in time to help with Project Aegis. In addition, Misa states the energy gathered might not be enough, though Claudia is hopeful Roy and everyone will come back. Trying to change the subject to a happier one, the Bridge Bunnies congratulate Misa on being picked to become the captain of the still-in-construction Megaroad, though she's not confident she'll do a good job, but Gloval reassures her she will. Elsewhere, Kaifin is telling Minmei to not go to the moon. He thinks Project Aegis is doomed and thus is foolish. Minmei is determined though, stating it would give the people of Earth courage, even if she herself wouldn't be doing much, and Myung also vouches for her. In the end, Kaifun give in, though he's not quite happy about it. Just then, Misa shows up, ready to accompany Minmei to the moon.

It's three days before the shockwave arrives. In Japan, some of the proffesors have gathered at the Saotome Labs. Proffesor Saotome stats he managed to build two Getter Reactors, and Proffesor Yumi adds he and Doctor Kabuto made three Photonic Engines, but overall, it's still not enough energy. In any case, Doctor Hadzuki announces they will depart for the moon soon, and Saotome tells Michiru to take care of the rest.

Only three hours before the wave hits. At Project Aegis, Sally reports the satellites are in position. Proffesor Yotsuya asks for the current output, and Rin reports they only got 54.3%. Proffesor Gou notes that Londo Bell's disappearance left a huge gap, but Doctor Kabuto says they shouldn't give up hope, and says to install the connectors for the microwave transmitter. He still believes they will come back. Just then, Rai reports a dimensional distortion has appeared avobe the Moon Cradle. Rin orders everyone capable to deploy. She's not determined to let the Project fail.

Once outside, Captain Henken hopes whatever shows up better not be hostile, and Captain Gomez berates him to not jinx it. Especially since they got so few firepower. Irm notes it's too bad the SRX machines got dismantled, but Rai states it was a double-edged sword. Besides, Ryusei is not here. Regardless, everybody is determined to not fail and die.

The distortion finally reaches critical states, and out comes... well, it should be obvious by now it's Magus. With a bunch of Bergelmirs. She's quick to state she plans to stop Project Aegis, which puts the heroes in a bind.

And of course! This is the current lineup:

Captain Henken in the Alexandria
Captain Gomez in the Reinforce Jr
Irm in a Gespenst mk-II
Rai in a Gespenst mk-II
Aya in the R-3 Powered
Levi in a Huckebein mk-II

Wait, Levi? I guess it's canon she gets recruited in Alpha. Or just lives. She was an exclusive recruit with Viletta back there, and both are here.

Anyway... considering the units they have and we're up against Bergelmirs and the Aurgelmir...

wUVsF72.gif

Yep. This is starting so WONDERFULL...

Putting a pause here, this situation right here is one of the perfect definitions of the issues that happen in a SRW game when it's part of a sequential story.

There are many limitations. Not just about data space, but also liscencing. Alpha Gaiden does not have all the series Alpha did, or that Alpha 2 and Alpha 3 will have. As such, the liscence for their use isn't, well, used. As such, they can't even mention them. Taking both factors into account, it really shows that the whole lack of energy for Project Aegis, as well as people to defend it, fall victim to this.

After all, just taking Alpha into account... where are the Evangelions? Gunbuster? Giant Robo? The Aura Battlers? Seabock and his F91? All those could help in giving energy, but since they don't appear, they can't. And neither can they be mentioned, due to no liscence. And then, there's also those that could still appear, but don't, due to space issues. Like Judau's friends, and other miscealleous people, both other allies, and semi-enemies/allies like Haman or Gato (as if I'm going to pretend it's not canon their NPC appearances in Alpha's second to last stage of the Canon route). But well, it happens, it can't be helped.

Anyway, just as they seem about to lose hope, Levi detects another thing coming. Which, of couse, are the heroes. Well of course we wouldn't start this stage with just the... I don't think even C-List qualifies... the D-List PC's? Anyway, everybody is shocked, but the heroes are quick to take note of Magus. Amusingly, the Xabungle crew is surprised to be in outer space for the first time, and also that they have to use spacesuits since their mechas aren't airtight. Now, time to deploy!

Though they were present on the map, I have to actually select Irm, Levi, Rai, and Aya in the Deployment Screen if I want to use them. If. IF. Henken and Gomez do not join, but I guess it's due to them using battleships, and I already got enough of those. Or who knows.

Anyway, the chapter now FINALLY begins!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

5 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I scrounged up 20 orbs.

Did the summon.

I Got:

two 3* Barst
one 3* Wendy
one 4* Cecilia
and a 5* Faye, who is not only my 4th Faye but also -Atk

I literally got 0 focus units from the hero fest banner and the only 5* I get is -Atk.

This is why I stopped whaling.

I guess I at least have 2 reposition fodder and a Firesweep Bow fodder 

oh....

a good lesson though
still...sucks, man

you're never at fault with reposition fodder

3 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

oh god, roach bait REALLY reeks

i never knew there was bait for roaches before

So, this stage's a breather. While Magus starts at 140 Morale, the Bergelmirs do so at the standard 100. Also, there's the slight problem that this is a Defend mission. I have to protect the entire Project Aegis facilities, which are 5x5 tiles big. Fortunately, I have enough units to box the outer perimeter, plus the Bergelmirs won't rush. And there's only six of them, plus another four serving as Magus's bodyguards.

Instead, I'll try to head straight to Magus. The last skill point of the game is to defeat her within nine turns. Should be simple enough, just need to get rid of her four bodyguards. Okay, time to start!

Just now, Trisitei said:

oh....

a good lesson though
still...sucks, man

you're never at fault with reposition fodder

i never knew there was bait for roaches before

Absolutely. Though I'm still sad I spent 80-100 free orbs (can't remember if I did 4 or 5 pulls) and got practically nothing from a banner with a 5% rate. Welp, time to save up my orbs for an eventual RD banner.

Only good thing that came out of Heroes today was that I got enough feathers to promote my +Atk Cherche:

93739fb0fb.jpg

I thought 51 Atk on my +Atk Bridelia with LaD was insane for a brave unit, but Cherche reaches that without even taking into account Death Blow. If I pair her up with Hinoka, she reaches 62 Atk on initiation. She won't even need the second hit to KO some units...

Okay, turn 4, destroyed all mook Bergelmirs, and took down one of the bodyguards. This stage really is a breather for the final one.

Well, I'll finish this another day. That's enough for today.

*Sigh* Looking over how my newest chapter is faring... it's more of the same. What little attention it seems to get is positive... but that's the thing, it doesn't look like it really captures too much attention. Ah well, at this point, I should just accept my story won't really be a big thing or anything. Haha...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

14 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Absolutely. Though I'm still sad I spent 80-100 free orbs (can't remember if I did 4 or 5 pulls) and got practically nothing from a banner with a 5% rate. Welp, time to save up my orbs for an eventual RD banner.

Only good thing that came out of Heroes today was that I got enough feathers to promote my +Atk Cherche:

I thought 51 Atk on my +Atk Bridelia with LaD was insane for a brave unit, but Cherche reaches that without even taking into account Death Blow. If I pair her up with Hinoka, she reaches 62 Atk on initiation. She won't even need the second hit to KO some units...

She's beautiful 

Hi Rex Glacies, I'm hereby dubbing you Ar-Glacies.

... I'd translate "Glacies" into Adûnaic, but I really don't know anything about Adûnaic besides the names of some Kings of Númenor.

What should I call you, by the way? "Rex Glacies" sounds so long and formal.

30 minutes ago, Hattusili I said:

Hi Rex Glacies, I'm hereby dubbing you Ar-Glacies.

... I'd translate "Glacies" into Adûnaic, but I really don't know anything about Adûnaic besides the names of some Kings of Númenor.

What should I call you, by the way? "Rex Glacies" sounds so long and formal.

Ar-Glacies sounds cool. I like it.

As for what to call me... I'm not certain. You could just call me Glacies, but that might sound too similar to others on this site (like how Glaceon Mage is sometimes called Glac... I think). So, instead you could call me Rex, however, I've been thinking about promoting myself to either Rex Luminosi or Imperator... meh, just call me Rex until my promotion.

But what about you? I thought you were moving your head of state to the Roman Empire - when is that happening?