• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

man lux and lettuce thank u guys for being so chill and understanding ;_; and lux wow you're reading it?? the beginning is slow because it introduces a lot of characters, but it gets going i found it impossible to stop. the art improves really quickly too. if you do decide to keep reading (i understand that the amount of filler during the beginning can be a turn-off), i hope you enjoy it!!

14 hours ago, Trisitei said:

f5df08a59a.thumb.png.00fedd78a57b6835200

idk what this is but i appreciate this design

THANKS I DO TOO

i hope ur having an okay year so far

4 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I have been searching for a Feebas in Platinum for 6 HOURS, someone please post something to reignite my hope in finding one.

w-wow that's insane......i'm not very good at this but uh if you stop now then those six hours will have been for nothing! you can do it!! feebas is very worth it!!!

7 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I have been searching for a Feebas in Platinum for 6 HOURS, someone please post something to reignite my hope in finding one.

The longer you search for it, the more likely you are to find it! So you're getting closer every minute!

6 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

BZsG3CF.jpg

bruh

G2Lmjyq.jpg

bruh

1 hour ago, lᴜnar said:

THANKS I DO TOO

i appreciate it as much as that signature
its adorable

could be better, but its not bad at all
i hope ur year is okay too

49 minutes ago, lᴜnar said:

wow it makes me kinda sad that there are some people who will see the eclipse without understanding the significance of it

i would like to hear the tale of the eclipse from kim

26 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

Goodbye, Eiki avatar. 

I love you, but I promised to do this.

long live Rome

7 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

BZsG3CF.jpg

What did the one eye say to the other?

Spoiler

"Between you and me man, something smells."

G2Lmjyq.jpg

Well, who wood have guessed that?

52 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

Goodbye, Eiki avatar. 

I love you, but I promised to do this.

Insignem sacrificium pro gloria Roma!

5 hours ago, lᴜnar said:

man lux and lettuce thank u guys for being so chill and understanding ;_; and lux wow you're reading it?? the beginning is slow because it introduces a lot of characters, but it gets going i found it impossible to stop. the art improves really quickly too. if you do decide to keep reading (i understand that the amount of filler during the beginning can be a turn-off), i hope you enjoy it!!

THANKS I DO TOO

w-wow that's insane......i'm not very good at this but uh if you stop now then those six hours will have been for nothing! you can do it!! feebas is very worth it!!!

5 hours ago, Claudius I said:

The longer you search for it, the more likely you are to find it! So you're getting closer every minute!

YES!!! I FINALLY FOUND A FEEBAS AFTER TEN HOURS!!!

oooooooghggggggggg

why am i so bad at responding to people i didnt reply to someone for MONTHS and then i got another message from them so i just casually responded but i didn't really respond to their last message which was long and i feel awful like im really bad at replying to people in general bc my head is often blank and i just PANICKED and since its someone i respect a lot it only made it worse and i didnt get around to saying anything its like "sorry im not ignoring you im just super anxious and i just didnt know what to say and i also didnt want to look like an idiot in front of you talking is scary4me" but saying that WOULD ALSO LOOK DUMB aaaaaaaaaaa

26 minutes ago, Fleece said:

oooooooghggggggggg

why am i so bad at responding to people i didnt reply to someone for MONTHS and then i got another message from them so i just casually responded but i didn't really respond to their last message which was long and i feel awful like im really bad at replying to people in general bc my head is often blank and i just PANICKED and since its someone i respect a lot it only made it worse and i didnt get around to saying anything its like "sorry im not ignoring you im just super anxious and i just didnt know what to say and i also didnt want to look like an idiot in front of you talking is scary4me" but saying that WOULD ALSO LOOK DUMB aaaaaaaaaaa

this is so me it hurts

i feel u lettuce it's okay

i just gave up and stopped responding to certain people for good out of anxiety but you probably don't want to do that haha

that sounds alright to say to me

i'm certain they would understand if you let them know.

2 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

this is so me it hurts

i feel u lettuce it's okay

i just gave up and stopped responding to certain people for good out of anxiety but you probably don't want to do that haha

well i'm certain its ok
depending on the people that is....

LETTUCE FIGHT FIGHT

PUT SOME SUPER HARD THOUGHT INTO IT IM SURE YOU'LL FIND SOMETHING TO SAY

AND IF THEY DON'T APPRECIATE WHAT YOU SAY

WELL THAT'S A SHAME CUZ YOU'RE AWESOME

LETTUCE FIGHT FIGHT

PUT SOME SUPER HARD THOUGHT INTO IT IM SURE YOU'LL FIND SOMETHING TO SAY

AND IF THEY DON'T APPRECIATE WHAT YOU SAY

WELL THAT'S A SHAME CUZ YOU'RE AWESOME