Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Spoiler

as a kid i used to wonder, do i have a crush on hitori's ryouseirui voice?? after kpop helped me develop a whole new appreciation for female singers, i am currently on a hitori binge and i can now confidently say: yeah i heckin' totally was wtf was that even a question??? her voice is my favourite......seunghee who? luna who?? my ultimate female bias is hitori

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Someone gimme a potential new UN?

Its been 1 full year with this one, and while I'm unsure if I'll actually change it, but given my track record, if I'm going to at all, tis the season to do so

20 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm now considering restarting Pokemon Conquest since I have no idea how the game works anymore and I seem pretty far into the game, but I have vague memories of a lot grinding being required to get where I was so I'm unsure.

try playing pokemon birthright, it's the more casual version

honestly, I'd just try beating the game without restarting. There are plenty of other stories after you beat the game for the first time that are about as long as the main game. IIRC you're supposed to conquest the entire continent on the main story, so if you're next to doing it, I'd keep playing.

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

Its been 1 full year with this one, and while I'm unsure if I'll actually change it, but given my track record, if I'm going to at all, tis the season to do so

When I go back to Hattusili I, you should do Hattusili III.

12 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

This warms my heart 

5 hours ago, Claudius I said:

I'm Hattusleepy.

I hope you're asleep right now 

2 hours ago, lᴜnar said:

HOW THE FUCK DO VOCALOID SONGS AGE 1000000X BETTER THAN KPOP SONGS LISTENING TO OLD UTAITE I LIKED MAKES ME WANT TO DELVE BACK INTO JAPANESE MUSIC BC KPOP AGES LIKE ALREADY EXPIRED MILK

vocaloid was always the future

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

Uhh

gimme a bit

3 hours ago, lᴜnar said:

HOW THE FUCK DO VOCALOID SONGS AGE 1000000X BETTER THAN KPOP SONGS LISTENING TO OLD UTAITE I LIKED MAKES ME WANT TO DELVE BACK INTO JAPANESE MUSIC BC KPOP AGES LIKE ALREADY EXPIRED MILK

2 hours ago, lᴜnar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

as a kid i used to wonder, do i have a crush on hitori's ryouseirui voice?? after kpop helped me develop a whole new appreciation for female singers, i am currently on a hitori binge and i can now confidently say: yeah i heckin' totally was wtf was that even a question??? her voice is my favourite......seunghee who? luna who?? my ultimate female bias is hitori

Reminds me of when your UN was hitori. I think it's what made me look more into Utaite in the first place actually.

3 hours ago, lᴜnar said:

also thank u for reading hitmanga lux ;_;

I try to read one volume per day, but I was too busy to do so yesterday and it's already 8 and I haven't read anything yet. I guess I'll have to do some catch-up tomorrow. I blame Heroes and Tempest Trials. I need those free orbs.

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

try playing pokemon birthright, it's the more casual version

Reveal hidden contents

honestly, I'd just try beating the game without restarting. There are plenty of other stories after you beat the game for the first time that are about as long as the main game. IIRC you're supposed to conquest the entire continent on the main story, so if you're next to doing it, I'd keep playing.

I've actually decided to continue where I left off since I was able to remember how the game works for the most part. I finished the campaign I was on and started a new one.

19 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I try to read one volume per day, but I was too busy to do so yesterday and it's already 8 and I haven't read anything yet. I guess I'll have to do some catch-up tomorrow. I blame Heroes and Tempest Trials. I need those free orbs.

I've actually decided to continue where I left off since I was able to remember how the game works for the most part. I finished the campaign I was on and started a new one.

did you at least get what you wanted

i wouldnt imagine pokemon conquest would be that complex to pick back up after a while

Just now, Trisitei said:

did you at least get what you wanted

i wouldnt imagine pokemon conquest would be that complex to pick back up after a while

Nope. I decided to spend some of my orbs on the SS banner in the hopes of getting something since all the units are pretty good, but I got nothing of value. At this point, I think I'll stockpile most of my orbs until a banner with characters I really want comes out and hope I get the 4 SS units somewhere down the line. At least two of them will become available at 4*, so I'll have a better chance to get those. (which reminds me. At this point, the only Titania I have ever pulled is a 5* one. Never saw her at 4*...)

It is indeed not a very complex game pick back up.

3 hours ago, Motendra said:

It would be tooootally funny if you named yourself one of these

Spoiler

H to da Izzo

Big Brother

Hip Hop Brother

V to da Izzay

Jigga

I also like aradaM. and maybe Rafe~

31 minutes ago, Nobody said:

i want a summer leo but i don't want to spend money on heroes =(

Good decision. Even if you spent money, you wouldn't get him before you spent enough to buy 200 orbs. 

Time to continue with the endgame! I still need to beat three more Mecha Gilgilgans before I can properly fight Shu and his Granzon.

Of course, the moment the last MG is destroyed, that means Graviton Cannon...

7 hours ago, Claudius I said:

I'm Hattusleepy.

Hi Hattusleepy, I'm Rex Glacies!

4 hours ago, Motendra said:

Well, tell me something you really like (e.g. ice, summer, fish, togas, etc.) and I'll find what it means in Latin, and you can go with that.

1 hour ago, Astolfo! said:

Oh @Robert of Normandy

zuEcaE6g.png

Doot fricking doot my friend

You had no orbs left, but it was so worth it, huh?

24 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Time to continue with the endgame! I still need to beat three more Mecha Gilgilgans before I can properly fight Shu and his Granzon.

Of course, the moment the last MG is destroyed, that means Graviton Cannon...

... What game are you playing?

Okay, one MG left. What I'll do is I'll do most of the attacking with the Super Robots placed on the base, as I trust them better to tank Graviton Cannon than the Reals to dodge it. Graviton Cannon has 3 ammo, so I think I'll waste the three turns to it gets used up. Maybe.

9 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

... What game are you playing?

SRW Alpha Gaiden

---

Okay, last Mecha Gilgilgan down. Now, first, I'll test how bad could it be if Graviton Cannon is used while the whole party is in range...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

Ah Delthea, one of the reason why I stopped whaling.

I hope she has a good nature

+Res -Atk but like, who cares!

ABSOLUTELY! Also, I was only blue sniping anyway so I pulled the Delthea first. I didn't want to waste my percentage so I like, figured I'd go reds since I REALLY wanted an Eirika super duper badly!

Ah Delthea, one of the reason why I stopped whaling.

I hope she has a good nature

ABSOLUTELY! Also, I was only blue sniping anyway so I pulled the Delthea first. I didn't want to waste my percentage so I like, figured I'd go reds since I REALLY wanted an Eirika super duper badly!

Okay, it's not as bad as I thought. I can semi-trust the RNG to favor me.

Okay, reloading, and time to unleash it all! Not quite, though.

Nope. I decided to spend some of my orbs on the SS banner in the hopes of getting something since all the units are pretty good, but I got nothing of value. At this point, I think I'll stockpile most of my orbs until a banner with characters I really want comes out and hope I get the 4 SS units somewhere down the line. At least two of them will become available at 4*, so I'll have a better chance to get those. (which reminds me. At this point, the only Titania I have ever pulled is a 5* one. Never saw her at 4*...)

It is indeed not a very complex game pick back up.

not even skill fodder?
oh well, nothing is good like free feathers

not from what i've seen personally
just some turn based strategyv

1 hour ago, Emeraldfox said:

Stop sexually bullying Astolfo. Leave that boy alone.

it wouldnt have been so bad if it wasnt agartha and his pink sailor outfit

8 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

thats the spirit