Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

937ac335e4.png

yo reborn in his adult form is literally like 11 heads tall wtf....

also i puushed another pic of his height and it's really funny bc skype managed to jump into the puush so it looks like he's pointing his gun at skype

5bd8c1e200.png

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

wow thats a really funny explanation but it makes sense tbh.....

HEH maybe not but it's okay it works (for me)

=)

i notice it!! idgi but i notice it

but now i notice it even more now that i know how much effort u put into it =)

i don't know anything about hitmananime but i know i sure wouldn't be able to tell of a lot of people whether they're stronger than me or not

"strength" is hard to compare and i'm sure all of them are pretty strong

THANKS KIM you are one of the nicest people i know

ALSO IT MEANS THE AUGUST EMPEROR AND VICE-EMPEROR TIBERIUS CLAUDIUS GERMANICUS SON OF DRUSUS PONTIFEX MAXIMUS HOLDING TRIBUNICIAL POWER FOR 14 YEARS EMPEROR FOR 14 YEARS CONSUL FOR 5 YEARS CENSOR PRINCE BY THE SENATE AND THE PEOPLE OF ROME

IT'S ALL PART OF MY CLAUDIUS I THEME

man why are hitmanime fans so fanfic- and shipping-obsessed

i remember trying to google "kawahira" because i was curious about who he was and the first suggestion was

c5848dae13.png

wtf!!! kawahira is like 80 or 800 and tsuna is 13!!!! why!!!!!!!!!!!

man why are hitmanime fans so fanfic- and shipping-obsessed

i remember trying to google "kawahira" because i was curious about who he was and the first suggestion was

c5848dae13.png

wtf!!! kawahira is like 80 or 800 and tsuna is 13!!!! why!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Claudius I said:

THANKS KIM you are one of the nicest people i know

ALSO IT MEANS THE AUGUST EMPEROR AND VICE-EMPEROR TIBERIUS CLAUDIUS GERMANICUS SON OF DRUSUS PONTIFEX MAXIMUS HOLDING TRIBUNICIAL POWER FOR 14 YEARS EMPEROR FOR 14 YEARS CONSUL FOR 5 YEARS CENSOR PRINCE BY THE SENATE AND THE PEOPLE OF ROME

IT'S ALL PART OF MY CLAUDIUS I THEME

AW WOW THANKS U ARE TOO

MAN DRUSUS PONTIFEX MAXIMUS IS A COOL NAME ALSO WOW THAT IS A LOT OF YEARS U SURE ARE DEDICATED

7a334c0555.png

i love how lal mirch and colonnello are, like, close, but every time they are together they argue and beat each other up

remember when everyone returned from the future (after lal mirch's flashback of colonnello revealed their past) and then 10-years-ago lal mirch showed up and then colonnello showed up shortly afterwards and viewers were like omg they're together!!! except lal mirch was like COLONNELLO and colonnello was like LAL and then they pointed their guns at each other and then threw them away and started fistfighting and lal mirch just, fuckin threw colonnello

1f615a8518.png

because i do

12 minutes ago, Hitori said:

man you know i have always been confused about what reborn represented amongst the arcobaleno

skull - endurance, durability (was an "immortal stuntman, hated by the gods of death" before becoming an arcobaleno

fon - speed (nicknamed "the fastest arcobaleno")

viper - clairvoyance (reborn called him a famous psychic known for esp thingos or w/e)

verde - intelligence (nicknamed "the smartest arcobaleno")

luce - intuition (reborn said she was a shaman who could mysteriously see into the future, also this is just a trait to most sky-users in hitmanime)

colonnello/lal mirch - strength (lal mirch was colonnello's instructor at some military camp or something)

but wtf is reborn?? like, he's nicknamed "the strongest arcobaleno" but it would make no sense for him to be there for strength because lal mirch was picked for that + he explicitly said that both fon and colonnello were stronger than him (and thus, lal mirch). maybe he could have meant unarmed combat but iirc he admitted that fon was the strongest in that so like ???? who is he??????? hitmanime pls

I'M REALLY CONFUSED and i'm trying to think of an explanation by i'm a layman so bear with me here

when i noticed skull was known for endurance i was thinking maybe they all had speaking names to some degree? because is a very durable part of the body since it's supposed to be protecting the brain

but i don't really know how that works out for the others

i guess i could see viper being clairvoyance because viper (the snake) venom usually isn't strong enough to kill their prey immediately so they have to follow it around until it dies i.e. they have to make up a plan before they go attacking a prey

i could see colonnello being strength too if his name is a reference to the word colonel which i think it is

but what does green have to do with intelligence?????? and what does light have to do with intuition????? like i guess i could see most people have the intuition to go towards light sources but that's really far-fetched

anyway if the speaking names thingo is somewhat true then i'd say reborn has vitality or something? idk

12 minutes ago, Hitori said:

me trying to ignore my problems

3f5e8e4040.png

that's me too

11 minutes ago, Hitori said:

also i puushed another pic of his height and it's really funny bc skype managed to jump into the puush so it looks like he's pointing his gun at skype

skype deserves it tbh

7 minutes ago, Hitori said:

AW WOW THANKS U ARE TOO

MAN DRUSUS PONTIFEX MAXIMUS IS A COOL NAME ALSO WOW THAT IS A LOT OF YEARS U SURE ARE DEDICATED

AWW THANKS

MAN ACTUALLY CLAUDIUS'S DAD'S NAME WAS DRUSUS
PONTIFEX MAXIMUS IS JUST A GOVERNMENT OFFICE CLAUDIUS HOLDS HEH

1 minute ago, Claudius I said:

I'M REALLY CONFUSED and i'm trying to think of an explanation by i'm a layman so bear with me here

when i noticed skull was known for endurance i was thinking maybe they all had speaking names to some degree? because is a very durable part of the body since it's supposed to be protecting the brain

i guess i could see viper being clairvoyance because viper (the snake) venom usually isn't strong enough to kill their prey immediately so they have to follow it around until it dies i.e. they have to make up a plan before they go attacking a prey

i could see colonnello being strength too if his name is a reference to the word colonel which i think it is

but what does green have to do with intelligence?????? and what does light have to do with intuition????? like i guess i could see most people have the intuition to go towards light sources but that's really far-fetched

anyway if the speaking names thingo is somewhat true then i'd say reborn has vitality or something? idk

wow how r u better at thinking things through than i, an actual watcher of hitmanime, am

tbh that would sound great in theory but in practice he has not really demonstrated that at all so idk either......however this is an excellent hypothesis considering u have never hitmanimed ur great

WOW DARN THAT MAKES HIS NAME SIGNIFICANTLY LESS COOLER....BUT THATS A COOL PHRASE ANYWAY.......

wow how r u better at thinking things through than i, an actual watcher of hitmanime, am

tbh that would sound great in theory but in practice he has not really demonstrated that at all so idk either......however this is an excellent hypothesis considering u have never hitmanimed ur great

WOW DARN THAT MAKES HIS NAME SIGNIFICANTLY LESS COOLER....BUT THATS A COOL PHRASE ANYWAY.......

df779fd8f2.png

IM STILL BITTER THAT DAEMON SPADE RESEMBLES MUKURO INSTEAD OF CHROME, HOW HARD WOULD IT HAVE BEEN TO MAKE DAEMON SPADE FEMALE AND ELENA MALE

IDC WHAT ANYONE SAYS CHROME IS STILL THE OFFICIAL MIST GUARDIAN IN MY HEART ;-;

6 minutes ago, Hitori said:

it's ok i just think way too much all the time this is my specialty

oh awwww... then reborn will remain a mystery.......

6 minutes ago, Hitori said:

yes =) us too =)

yes we also beat each other up every time we see each other =)

5 minutes ago, Hitori said:

i like a lot how enma's eyes are drawn

wow yeah that looks neat

4 minutes ago, Hitori said:

475dd58b4f.png

HATT THIS US RIGHT NOW

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW ACCURATE THIS IS

3 minutes ago, Hitori said:

hitmanime has made me find tiny anime babies holding huge guns a lot funnier

3d3c877379.png

THAT'S ADORABLE

claudius i is cool because he was really spastic and he stuttered and such so everyone was like "lmao let's make the spast emperor it'll be funny lol xD he'll be a terrible emperor" and then he actually turned out to be a fantastic emperor

yesterday while we were having dinner some fly was flying around near my sister's seat and my sister said the fly was acting pretty spastically so i said "call him claudius i" and then she called him claudius i

Edited by Claudius I
stan ar-pharazôn