Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

4a06888c60.gif
51801ce855.gif
b3ec496217.gif

remember when seunghee spotted her fansite filming arin and then when the camera went back to her she just looked at the fansite like this

she is my (second) favourite i love her so much

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

4a06888c60.gif
51801ce855.gif
b3ec496217.gif

remember when seunghee spotted her fansite filming arin and then when the camera went back to her she just looked at the fansite like this

she is my (second) favourite i love her so much

lux ur rly cool, this is gonna be out of nowhere but i have been thinkin about it for a rly long time and i gotta say it now, like wow you're so nice and patient even w the very obnoxious me and you're so calm all the time and i don't think i've ever seen you scream and maybe that's not super amazing but since im kim and im constantly on an emotional high im very in awe at it and i wish i could be as levelheaded as you. also i just said this but ur so nice that it makes me kinda sad because i don't think the world will ever give u anything nearly as good as wat u deserve and also i really hope you know what a good person you are because once i cried while thinking about my friend because i knew that he is totally unaware of how amazing he is, don't make me cry lux don't sell urself short because ur cool and funny and good and WOW did i mention calm because it is like the thing i admire most about u holy hecks