Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

anyway what i'm here for, for my ap art history project i am supposed to write things in the background (think egyptian art) and i am allowed to write APPROPRIATE gibberish in a foreign language. so u kno me, i am like, i am fuckin writin song lyrics. i am currently caught between kpop and japanese songs rn and i have lots of room so i am probably doing one kpop song and one japanese (vocaloid) song. i need help

rn im thinkin world lampshade and maybe luna's i wish, my only criteria is that it does not have too many english words bc those r a fuckin pain to write in hangul or katakana

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

11 minutes ago, Hitori said:

man that sucks =( i hope that there are more than plenty of motivated and hard-working students to make up for all that though!!

Students that are truly highly motivated are rare as well. But I'm ok with students that at least give me a guideline to focus on and are at least trying a bit.

6 minutes ago, Hitori said:

anyway what i'm here for, for my ap art history project i am supposed to write things in the background (think egyptian art) and i am allowed to write APPROPRIATE gibberish in a foreign language. so u kno me, i am like, i am fuckin writin song lyrics. i am currently caught between kpop and japanese songs rn and i have lots of room so i am probably doing one kpop song and one japanese (vocaloid) song. i need help

rn im thinkin world lampshade and maybe luna's i wish, my only criteria is that it does not have too many english words bc those r a fuckin pain to write in hangul or katakana

I might be misunderstanding, but if you have to draw something in the foreground, maybe you could try to find a song that inspired you or matches what you draw?

26 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

use last christmas and write poop poop poop in the back

i am not writing the chorus to last christmas nor poop on a school project

24 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

might be misunderstanding, but if you have to draw something in the foreground, maybe you could try to find a song that inspired you or matches what you draw?

that was a suggestion and i thought about it but what i'm drawing is kinda, like, not really like any song lol so i might as well just pick a song i like and would enjoy writing

actually speaking of things i like i snuck hitori into my project so maybe i will write the lyrics to alice, it has the most "hitoris" of any vocaloid song i know

3 minutes ago, Hitori said:

i am not writing the chorus to last christmas nor poop on a school project

that was a suggestion and i thought about it but what i'm drawing is kinda, like, not really like any song lol so i might as well just pick a song i like and would enjoy writing

actually speaking of things i like i snuck hitori into my project so maybe i will write the lyrics to alice, it has the most "hitoris" of any vocaloid song i know

If you can't choose a single song, maybe you can pick lines you like from various songs?

Well, today's exam could've gone better.

What luck, we were allowed to use the book, but only if we had it physically. I have it on my laptop, but not the money to print the relevant chapter. Oh well...

7 hours ago, Claudius I said:

Sometimes I think about a thing and about how much I love it and then I start tearing up.

Which can be pretty embarrassing, like when we're in the middle of a lecture and I'm thinking about how much I love law.

do that in law class. see if you're teacher has some sort of a response thats not laughing at you for being a nerd

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

d7239f2090.png

the all-star cast of hitori, marshall, and honeyworks bear in my homework

Those drawings are really cute. I find it interesting because it pictures three things I discovered through this thread: HoneyWorks, Animal Crossing and Utaite.

Did you go the "find one good song" route or the "line from different songs" one?

kinda both!! i picked like three japanese songs and two korean songs and just wrote wat i liked from them (starting from the right and left, respectively). thanks for the suggestion!!

6 minutes ago, Hitori said:

kinda both!! i picked like three japanese songs and two korean songs and just wrote wat i liked from them (starting from the right and left, respectively). thanks for the suggestion!!

Glad my suggestion was helpful. 

So there's a thunderstorm going here and lightning just struck, probably inside of a 100 ft around my house, since I could feel the vibration of the impact and the noise was deafening. My legs are wobbly.

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

So there's a thunderstorm going here and lightning just struck, probably inside of a 100 ft around my house, since I could feel the vibration of the impact and the noise was deafening. My legs are wobbly.

oh no I hope you're okay

53 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

oh no I hope you're okay

I'm fine. I kind of think it was the streetlight across the street that was hit since my dad saw the flash from the corner of his eye and the streetlight isn't lighting up (a lightning strike would be enough to destroy the light bulb inside.) It was scary when it happened because of how low it was and the vibration I felt, but we didn't even lose power so it's all good. It was more fear than harm. 

43 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm fine. I kind of think it was the streetlight across the street that was hit since my dad saw the flash from the corner of his eye and the streetlight isn't lighting up (a lightning strike would be enough to destroy the light bulb inside.) It was scary when it happened because of how low it was and the vibration I felt, but we didn't even lose power so it's all good. It was more fear than harm. 

whew that's good

33 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

gosh i think i've found a new love

Her voice is amazing.

Just listened to her cover of "Love is War" and she hold that first 'scream' for 10 seconds. 

26 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

whew that's good

I too am glad I didn't become fried lux

26 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

also merry moon cake day

Merry moon cake day

First time I've heard of it.

i dunno what to say.....................

11 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Merry moon cake day

First time I've heard of it.

also known as the autumn festival but the moon cakes are really the most important part