Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

ARE U DISSING RITSU BC RITSU WAS MY FAVOURITE -LOID BEFORE VY2V3 FIGHT ME HIS SIGNATURE SONG IS A JAM AND I LOVE HIM TOO

MAYBE HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL AND MAYBE HE HAS MISSILE TITS AND MAYBE HE'S SIX YEARS OLD BUT MAN U KNO THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM ANY LESS GOOD

(after typing up this post i realize that i sound angry but im not oops, in fact i am just happy that u brought up ritsu bc i love him)

I like Ritsu as well (just the concept behind him is really out there). The first utauloid song I really liked were all by him (Kyaami/Cillia being the mixer probably helped as well)

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

also vy2v3 actually does have a semi-official name (yuuma/roro) and a semi-official "avatar" and i rather like his art tbh it's very cute and pink and lovely and it has hearts

Reveal hidden contents

uGkK2zi.jpg

pu6v7Zb.jpg

That's a pretty neat design. Don't see that mix of color often, but it looks quite good.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

kim: it would make me happy if u.... streamed my boy.......

me: ok i will stream ur boy

kim: u know, actually, it's physically impossible to stream my boy all songs have been taken down and i also deleted every song i had of him, he doesn't exist goodbye

kim: u know, actually, it's physically impossible to stream my boy all songs have been taken down and i also deleted every song i had of him, he doesn't exist goodbye

1 minute ago, PKLucas531 said:

kim ur so fukn stubborn post a SONG

lmao sry idk how u deal w me

idk cendrillon is still the best tho like i can't offer anything after that, i just tossed out my best card

this isn't a banger but it's a good one bc he breathes

Spoiler

im quite a fan of this one too

Spoiler

also idk if u've ever heard the song "a clingy boy sticking for 15 years" but it's by him and it's rly good and also the second happysaddest vocaloid song after first love picture book

thats me

kim ur so fukn stubborn post a SONG

lmao sry idk how u deal w me

idk cendrillon is still the best tho like i can't offer anything after that, i just tossed out my best card

this isn't a banger but it's a good one bc he breathes

Spoiler

im quite a fan of this one too

Spoiler

also idk if u've ever heard the song "a clingy boy sticking for 15 years" but it's by him and it's rly good and also the second happysaddest vocaloid song after first love picture book

thats me

somethin rly funny abt me is that my favourite utaite is hitori a fuckin ryouseirui and then my favourite utau is ritsu a boy who looks and sounds feminine and then my favourite vocaloid is vy2v3 who also possesses a female voicebank and is officially genderless and i fell for each of them like three years apart so idek maybe im just destined to be gay

somethin rly funny abt me is that my favourite utaite is hitori a fuckin ryouseirui and then my favourite utau is ritsu a boy who looks and sounds feminine and then my favourite vocaloid is vy2v3 who also possesses a female voicebank and is officially genderless and i fell for each of them like three years apart so idek maybe im just destined to be gay