Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

JINKES COVER OF GHOST RULE IS THE BEST, STREAM

http://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28497646

anyway ya comments on hitori videos screaming about her gender always make me feel so satisfied like yes that is my girl appreciate her talent

what i DONT get is when people call her len voice manly or mistake her for male when she's using it like wtf, no

Edited by Hitori
stan hitori

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

26 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I haven't used Armor March yet, but I wouldn't go that far.

Dancers can be good on any team and two of the dancers in this banner can run a TA Raven set to counter some of the most common Meta units on top of their dancer utility.

Armor March just works if you run at least 2 armors, which makes it more situational. Though I might change my mind one I actually try it. Would probably find it even more useful if the next GHB is indeed Arvis and he ends up being an armored mage.

Probably saying it's better than dance support was kind of a stretch, my bad.

i always thought he might be a regular mage if this is a gen 1 banner, but we'll see.

ah yes, the legend of s+ inigo. Never thought the build would take him that far, but -raven builds and the ability to dance is a wonderful combination 

31 minutes ago, Hitori said:

lmao thx i appreciate it a lot esp bc i didn't expect that u'd type so much. thx

ya i hope that helps but oh my GOD while i was typing it i was like "it's over kim's already asleep this is my life"

57 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i've always wondered how people mistake mafumafu for a girl outside of matryoshka

I agree, he has a high register, but it doesn't sound like a girl's voice. 

42 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Probably saying it's better than dance support was kind of a stretch, my bad.

i always thought he might be a regular mage if this is a gen 1 banner, but we'll see.

ah yes, the legend of s+ inigo. Never thought the build would take him that far, but -raven builds and the ability to dance is a wonderful combination 

I personally don't think he deserves that S+ rank, though I feel like tier list in general are kind of dumb.

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

I personally don't think he deserves that S+ rank, though I feel like tier list in general are kind of dumb.

he's good but not that good, yeah

tbh theres lots of tier list stuff i dont really agree with but i guess thats what happens when theres stuff like differences between peoples ideas or experiances

that and all these dumb builds i do or have in mind regardless of tier placement...
*looks at the brave sword laslow and hana im working on*

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

he's good but not that good, yeah

tbh theres lots of tier list stuff i dont really agree with but i guess thats what happens when theres stuff like differences between peoples ideas or experiances

that and all these dumb builds i do or have in mind regardless of tier placement...
*looks at the brave sword laslow and hana im working on*

Which is why I don't really care about the tier list. If S+ are units you need to take into account when building an arena team, then imo only Reinhardt and Brave Lyn fit that description. 

Brave sword Laslow and Hana are surprisingly good, though is even better Hana since she has the same Atk as Laslow, but has 36 Spd to go with it. Escutcheon +Brave Sword LaD Hana can do a lot of damage. Laslow is on the tankier side, which allows him to tank some green melee hits, which is good too.

There's also the fact that Dancing Inigo is around S+ tier due to being able to counter both BLyn/Reinhardt while Merric is still meh tier despite being able to do the same

I don't think being a refresher unit should make that much difference even though said tier creators once said that dancers were irrelevant thanks to Reposition

35 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Which is why I don't really care about the tier list. If S+ are units you need to take into account when building an arena team, then imo only Reinhardt and Brave Lyn fit that description. 

Brave sword Laslow and Hana are surprisingly good, though is even better Hana since she has the same Atk as Laslow, but has 36 Spd to go with it. Escutcheon +Brave Sword LaD Hana can do a lot of damage. Laslow is on the tankier side, which allows him to tank some green melee hits, which is good too.

yeah
as well as the inevitable army of black knights....

the Hana and Laslow being +atk also helped influence the idea of doing that as well
good stuff

and thats just an example of some builds i had in mind
some others would be like a brave axe+ build with like bartre and hawkeye
wo dao+ for navarre
raourraven build for sophia
but feathers are a thing

thx for the suggestion but thats illegal (tbh tho i did consider drinking the other day when i was stressed about a presentation, however i am a law-abiding citizen)

Spoiler

idk i just have a ton of things to do this week and also two presentations but it's ok i have prepared a heckload of chocolate and i was complimented like four times today and thats enough for me to feel rly good for many days it will be ok also i have good music i am ok

2 hours ago, FrostyFireMage said:

I got the two gay boi dancers in the same summon

i want one =(

asnbkhwvjcghjknbvchxgdtguyhinoklbj vhcgxdzsredrftgyhuonklvbjchxfgzrse5dfgyhujiopnbkvhcxfgzrs6rt8y9ijohbkvhcgxrs5we6r7t8yuojhbjkvhcxgtsrtyuhlbkvjhcgxdytrth

24 minutes ago, Hitori said:

thx for the suggestion but thats illegal (tbh tho i did consider drinking the other day when i was stressed about a presentation, however i am a law-abiding citizen)

Reveal hidden contents

idk i just have a ton of things to do this week and also two presentations but it's ok i have prepared a heckload of chocolate and i was complimented like four times today and thats enough for me to feel rly good for many days it will be ok also i have good music i am ok

not if u do it safely

UnknownPeacefulEarthworm-size_restricted

26 minutes ago, Hitori said:

Hide contents

you can do the things i believe in you

presentations are like my worst nightmare but you always manage to get through them somehow even with your stress and anxieties i rly admire that

I like my job, but sometimes it can be irritating. 

Like yesterday where we couldn't got to my brother's favorite restaurant for his birthday because I was working at 19:00 and I got a call at 18:40 right after we had finished eating to tell me my student wouldn't be able to attend the session.

Sometimes I think about a thing and about how much I love it and then I start tearing up.

Which can be pretty embarrassing, like when we're in the middle of a lecture and I'm thinking about how much I love law.

16 hours ago, Hitori said:

Reveal hidden contents

Your devotion to the law warms my legal positivist heart and brightens my day, friend. 

Also, you can do it, Kim! I believe in you!

3 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I like my job, but sometimes it can be irritating. 

Like yesterday where we couldn't got to my brother's favorite restaurant for his birthday because I was working at 19:00 and I got a call at 18:40 right after we had finished eating to tell me my student wouldn't be able to attend the session.

You're a tutor, right? That kind of thing seems like one of the worst things about that job to me.
But what seems worst to me is when you get a demotivated student who very obviously does not want tutoring but has to because their parents make them.

6 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

Sometimes I think about a thing and about how much I love it and then I start tearing up.

Which can be pretty embarrassing, like when we're in the middle of a lecture and I'm thinking about how much I love law.

I never cried when thinking about something I love. I often feel uplifted, but not like crying.

I have cried more than once listening to music, reading a book, or watching a show though. I was a bawling mess when watching the movie based on Hachiko.

6 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

You're a tutor, right? That kind of thing seems like one of the worst things about that job to me.
But what seems worst to me is when you get a demotivated student who very obviously does not want tutoring but has to because their parents make them.

Yep. I once arrived at my job at 5, ready for 1 class from 5 to 6, an hour of pause and then a class from 7 till 8. The first student called to say he was sick, which meant I wasn't getting paid. Then I waited from 5 till 7 just for the student of the 7 to 8 class to also cancel because they were sick. Literally two hours I wasted.

That's definitely the worst. Having a student that replies by 'I don't know', 'yes' or 'no' to every question I ask and puts in 0 effort is extremely demotivating. Thankfully they're few and far between.

3 hours ago, Claudius I said:

Your devotion to the law warms my legal positivist heart and brightens my day, friend. 

Also, you can do it, Kim! I believe in you!

WOW i had no idea other people did the same thing, i cry so easily it's embarrassing but tbh i've always been most embarrassed about crying just thinking about luna or hitori...whew im glad that u do it too

THANKS HATT UR SUPPORT IS MUCH APPRECIATED

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I never cried when thinking about something I love. I often feel uplifted, but not like crying.

I have cried more than once listening to music, reading a book, or watching a show though. I was a bawling mess when watching the movie based on Hachiko.

Yep. I once arrived at my job at 5, ready for 1 class from 5 to 6, an hour of pause and then a class from 7 till 8. The first student called to say he was sick, which meant I wasn't getting paid. Then I waited from 5 till 7 just for the student of the 7 to 8 class to also cancel because they were sick. Literally two hours I wasted.

That's definitely the worst. Having a student that replies by 'I don't know', 'yes' or 'no' to every question I ask and puts in 0 effort is extremely demotivating. Thankfully they're few and far between.

man that sucks =( i hope that there are more than plenty of motivated and hard-working students to make up for all that though!!

19 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

you can do the things i believe in you

presentations are like my worst nightmare but you always manage to get through them somehow even with your stress and anxieties i rly admire that

aw man thanks yea it's lame BUT IT HAS TO HAPPEN SO SOMETIMES WE JUST GOTTA SUCK IT UP