Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

There was a direct? Damn it

what was shown?

There was a character/story trailer at the start that officially named a lot of characters. Also shown how Rex meets Pyra, which I wasn't expecting. I found the last moment of the trailer to be spoilerish since it explains who the blonde woman that has a similar design to Pyra is. Though apparently that particular twist had already been predicted in the fandom.

Aside from that, we got more details on how combat works, saw a lot of quick glances of new area. Affinity charts are now back in the game, with each Blade having its own. Blade can be buffed with this game's version of gems and drivers have a slot for items that grant temporary buff. Also Japanese voice won't be in the base game, but there's a free day 1 patch to add the option to the game. Speaking of patch, there's also DLC planned to be released until fall of next year.

5 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

hey i am MORE OK now i slept a bit which is always like a kinda reset u know...

i am still thinking unwell things tho being real

uh i am sorry i posted basically like "i am in trouble but fuck u u know u can't help me because of xyz" it feels very passive aggressive in hindsight like it def comes across that way to me NOW even tho i didn't mean it in the moment

i appreciate u bein around but i guess that was a very real frustration that came through oops

THIS POST DOESN'T FEEL GOOD ENOUGH i feel guilty

how ok is OK, it's the weekend now so i can skype mostly always and whenever u kno.....

o i didn't rly interpret it that way at all, also don't worry or feel guilty abt it bc doing things is tough i get it

w-wow thats terrifying to just think about

fortunately the guy at my school is taking it well though, i was mortified and almost cried on his behalf when it happened but hes enjoying the attention which, in retrospect, makes it hi8larious to me

2 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

lmao something happened at my school this monday and it has over 70,000 views on reddit........

what was it

7 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

There was a character/story trailer at the start that officially named a lot of characters. Also shown how Rex meets Pyra, which I wasn't expecting. I found the last moment of the trailer to be spoilerish since it explains who the blonde woman that has a similar design to Pyra is. Though apparently that particular twist had already been predicted in the fandom.

Aside from that, we got more details on how combat works, saw a lot of quick glances of new area. Affinity charts are now back in the game, with each Blade having its own. Blade can be buffed with this game's version of gems and drivers have a slot for items that grant temporary buff. Also Japanese voice won't be in the base game, but there's a free day 1 patch to add the option to the game. Speaking of patch, there's also DLC planned to be released until fall of next year.

hnnnn damn
at least it should be up on youtube by now i think...

2 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

lmao something happened at my school this monday and it has over 70,000 views on reddit........

what was it

7 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

hnnnn damn
at least it should be up on youtube by now i think...

3 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

what was it

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/7bgqor/tifu_by_running_with_the_school_flag_tripping_and/

posted by the guy himself and probably explained better by him, but basically our school's cross country team won their second consecutive state championship and we had a pep rally celebrating it (i.e. everyone at school was there and also several news reporters). the two trophies were on the floor and when the entire team ran out onto the center of the gym, this guy—the flag-runner—ran around waving the huge-ass school flag and of course he was looking at that instead of where he was going so he just, tripped over the trophies. and they both broke. it was caught on camera and everyone saw and it was just a Situation

(fortunately he received it pretty well and isn't really down about it, the trophies were also fixed so now we can just poke fun)

ye he seems like he's making jokes at his own expense in the post and his friend has reassured me that he actually enjoys the attention so i am just RELIEVED (bc if that happened to me i'd be absolutely totally mortified and probably change my name and move to cambodia and start a new life as a farmer)

Spoiler

i rly don't like how teen,age's tracks (roughly) get progressively worse as the album goes on bc ill listen to im wearing a hat and ill be jamming but then baksu will show up and ill be a little sad but not totally bc baksu is still a jam, and then it's over really quick and i'm about to press rewind because baksu is good but then shoot me and go plays and i'm like "ok ill restart from im wearing a hat after shoot me and go" and then i don't because 13th month plays and that's my favourite track w/o joshua on the darn album so i bop and jam for the entire duration of the song and then pinwheel plays and i've totally forgotten what i said about restarting from im wearing a hat because pinwheel is The Song With Joshua and i must absolutely listen to it, and so on until i reach campfire which i like but is probably the most lackluster song on the album*

*i didn't talk about trauma or change up bc i refuse to acknowledge that they exist

Edited by Painkiller B
stan hitori

Spoiler

my opinion of someone depends COMPLETELY on whether they refer to the first track on seventeens new album as "without you," "pull down my cap," "im wearing a hat," "모자를 눌러 쓰고," or heck even "변해볼까해"

i've had a song stuck in my head for the past too long and i'm dying because i can't even discern whether it was in english or korean or japanese or chineae or whether it was by boys or by girls or by both or by a soloist or by a duo or was it a chorus or WHAT AHHH

i want to say it was a christmas song

i am also fairly sure that i have not listened to it for at least two years

UNFORTUNATELY THAT DOESNT REALLY NARROW IT DOWN MUCH