• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

shit i was watching a honeyworks vomic earlier and shibaken called bowlcut-kun koudai and absentmindedly i was like "wow it's weird for him to refer to bowlcut-kun by his last name" bc i've never called bowlcut-kun koudai and assumed that it was his last name out of unfamiliarity but i just realized that koudai is his first name, im just unused to it bc i always refer to him as bowlcut-kun

So I'm playing FE9 again because when I first played it I got to like chapter 24 and then my memory card died

and this time Ike got to level 20 with 10 strength

I'm suffering

Edited by ChefGuevara

0481d9b337.png

LETS LOOK FORWARD TO AN AMAZING 2018 EVERYONE

Spoiler

things i want from honeyworks (probably within the next five years but 2018 would be gr8), i am gonna be idealistic as fuck bc i trust them

• a song for bowlcut-kun, sung by bowlcut-kun
  • a song for bowlcut-kun, sung by a newly introduced romantic interest for bowlcut-kun
  • a same-sex couple or explicitly aromantic character
  • i've been sorting and organizing honeyworks songs over the past few days and i realized that out of the seven (7) songs under miou/haruki's storyline they have six (6) sad songs and one bittersweet song. like theres not a single happy song to come out of their relationship lmao wtf. so i want one
  • more songs for akari and kaji yuuki!! miou and haruki are my faves but akari and kaji yuuki only have four songs to their seven (and bunfucker/hiroshi kamiya's six)
  • a song sung by akari/bunfucker/miou about art OR a song sung by kaji yuuki/hiroshi kamiya/haruki about movies
  • a song sung by sensei about his relationship with chiaki
  • a song about the idiot trio
  • tokyo spring session/tokyo autumn session sung by and/or centered around the secondary cast!!
  • a nonromantic song sung by one character from the main cast that delves into their backstory. haruki's do you hear me and hiroshi kamiya's embarrassment-hiding adolescence were great starts, let's have more. i want to see miou talk about why she loves art, to hear kaji yuuki talk about his undying love for romance movies, etc
  • a song about haruki's friendship with midori
  • a song about shibaken that isn't absolute shit. i adore honeyworks but mean encounter makes me so angry bc it's one of my least favourite songs EVER yet it centers around shibaken (who has no other song) and eyebrows-chan (who's one of my favourite characters). i want quality
  • a song sung by idol-kuns that isn't a literal idol song. i want to know about their real-life personalities not their idol personas. also, why do they hate each other
  • a song sung by hiyori
  • new characters (!)
  • new seiyuu, a wishlist: hiro shimono, miyano mamoru, nobuyuki hiyama, miyuki sawashiro, rie kugimiya, hikasa youko
  • man they've already had two movies and an anime so idk. i guess i want something about akari/kaji yuuki because theyre the only couple from the main cast who has yet to actually have a movie/anime centered around them
  • a sequel to the current topic talked about just a little bit, god
  • a sequel to yoshida says he's running away from home
  • an explanation as to why bunfucker was friends with hiroshi kamiya, kaji yuuki, and haruki since childhood??
  • an explanation for the girl who showed up at the end of tokyo winter session and hugged koyuki wtf!!
  • a resolution to eyebrows-chan's and shibaken's relationship
  • another tragic love song. after miou/haruki's and newgirl/koyuki's and hina/koutarou's new plot points i don't really have anyone to be sad over and i relish in sadness
  • a song about their panda and polar bear mascots
  • a song delving into more of the characters' siblings. on their character profiles most of the main cast at least have been revealed to have siblings but the only ones who have been explored have been haruki/chiaki's, hiroshi kamiya/hina's, and very roughly bunfucker/koutarou's. i want to know about akari's sister and kaji yuuki's sisters as well as idol-chan's sister and holy heck i never realized that most of the characters have sisters lmao
  • another song by koyuki. he's only gotten one song despite his popularity lmao, im not a super big fan of him but i am curious about what he did after bunfucker started going out with hiroshi kamiya. i really want to know more about celeb-chan so i hope it talks about her
  • a sequel to love's scenario
  • a...a sequel to naruto and sasuke and clarification as to how much they exist in the honeyverse
  • more songs sung by the characters' seiyuu
  • a collaboration with a kpop idol. imagine the title "honeyworks meets gfriend" or "honeyworks meets dreamcatcher" on one of their videos asdf i'd die
  • a song sung by shito. we've had gom sing several times and even yamako once (although i lost the mp3 file and can only replay it in my head sob) and im really curious as to what shito sounds like!! he's such a talented composer and lyricwriter i kinda imagine him to be a good vocalist too
  • more songs about eyebrows-chan, assertion of the heart was beautifully musically and narratively and i love her
  • THEIR SITE TO RESTOCK THOSE DARN BEAR PLUSHIES ALREADY
  • a new female character without bangs
  • a new male tsundere character
  • a new character with auburn or red/orange hair
  • a new character who's actual royalty
  • a song about the girl with braided hair who shows up every now and then...?
  • a song about the unnamed bullied girl in assertion of the heart
  • good songs
  • success and longevity
  • happiness

Spoiler

things i want from kpop in 2018. i will be less idealistic bc i don't trust kpop

• no more tragedies. 2017 only had jonghyun and it tore my heart apart
  • a fairytale-esque closer-like concept for oh my girl (although secret garden looks like it's already heading in that direction!)
  • improvement in seventeen's artistry and musicianship. teen,age had every member participate in the lyricwriting and composition in at least one song each; what's next?
  • a great title track from seventeen. ulgo sipji anha was frankly a disappointment and clap was good but not great. i want a title track that can measure up to mansae-sus and i trust them enough to deliver
  • my faves to rise
  • more superb concepts from red velvet
  • an album for blackpink
  • a summer bop from red velvet
  • a winter jam from exo
  • something, ANYTHING, from luna
  • more bops from monsta x, i trust them more than seventeen tbh