Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

wow I did not know the idol-kuns were that bad I'm unstanning

I thought yuujirou was cute because mafumafu played his part I can't believe he's a delinquent

do it

BUT SYLV YUUJIROU ACTUALLY REALLY IS SUPER CUTE AND IM STRESSED HES MY BIAS AND I REALLY LOVE HIM AND LOOK AT HIM HES SO CUTE HES MY SON

Spoiler

a0713c28d3.png

A LITERAL PRINCE

71cebb6061.png

MASTER OF WINKING

aed1e43b22.png

I LOVE A HUMBLE KING

d4e3329256.png

A SMILE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

ead05a4121.png

HE PLAYS PIANO, MULTITALENTED KING

2941da2d3f.png

CUTE EVEN IN CANDIDS, TRULY THE VISUAL OF VISUALS

f6b0c1a338.png

SPORTS THE BEST FASHION SENSE IN THE HONEYVERSE AFTER IDOL-CHAN

4df21616c0.png

LOOK AT THAT EXPERTLY MADE FLOWER CROWN. AN IDOL OF SO MANY TALENTS

659d88c96d.png

CUTE IN WINTER, CUTE IN ALL SEASONS

STAN HIM STAN TALENT

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

realtalk though im really mad bc i know that if i were in the honeyverse and in his class i'd be one of the dumb fangirls whispering and giggling and being charmed by his false flattery n that makes me irrationally upset lmao

Edited by bling
stan honeyworks

57 minutes ago, bling said:

BUT SYLV YUUJIROU ACTUALLY REALLY IS SUPER CUTE AND IM STRESSED HES MY BIAS AND I REALLY LOVE HIM AND LOOK AT HIM HES SO CUTE HES MY SON

Hide contents

a0713c28d3.png

A LITERAL PRINCE

71cebb6061.png

MASTER OF WINKING

aed1e43b22.png

I LOVE A HUMBLE KING

d4e3329256.png

A SMILE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

ead05a4121.png

HE PLAYS PIANO, MULTITALENTED KING

2941da2d3f.png

CUTE EVEN IN CANDIDS, TRULY THE VISUAL OF VISUALS

f6b0c1a338.png

SPORTS THE BEST FASHION SENSE IN THE HONEYVERSE AFTER IDOL-CHAN

4df21616c0.png

LOOK AT THAT EXPERTLY MADE FLOWER CROWN. AN IDOL OF SO MANY TALENTS

659d88c96d.png

CUTE IN WINTER, CUTE IN ALL SEASONS

STAN HIM STAN TALENT

lmao ur cute

ok maybe I'll consider ununstanning

55 minutes ago, bling said:

realtalk though im really mad bc i know that if i were in the honeyverse and in his class i'd be one of the dumb fangirls whispering and giggling and being charmed by his false flattery n that makes me irrationally upset lmao

it's ok I'd probably be the same

1 hour ago, bling said:

the little red riding hood used to be my favourite fairytale but cinderella phenomenon has ruined it (in a good way) for me tbh

same

though it made me appreciate beauty and the beast more when I didn't like the story as much as the other ones

23 hours ago, Soledai said:

MvC is just.... well, I've never been fond of the series, but the brothers wanted it because "MARVEL".

Thanks young man, I hope your holidays were good, too

Also yes, I already had my cocktail for today. Non-alcoholic

gameplay is all i really know that saves it because everything else....
um....

it was passable enough, thank you.

could go for something myself but..

4 minutes ago, Koneko said:

o @Trisitei it's an otome game our cousin introduced we got into recently

kim's theme is based off of it

Sounds nifty. whats it about?
if you're still around that is...

im in a complimenting mood rn so ill call it the BEST OTOME GAME IVE EVER PLAYED WOW a lot of games use fairytales and it gets cliché but this game was very creative imo

long story short fairies and humans and witches used to live in harmony, fairies upheld all things good and witches all things bad and that was ok bc without dark there can be no light and so on. but then some bard came by and spun stories called "fairytales," in most of which witches were painted as evil, and they became wildly popular bc humans were so fascinated by the idea that any regular person could have a happily ever after. because of the way witches were depicted though humans began a witch genocide, and in retaliation witches began spreading "fairytale curses" that were based on the stories humans so dearly cherished. the guy in my avatar had the little mermaid curse, where he traded his voice to become a prince; the protagonist in my sig had the cinderella curse, a reversed riches-to-rags

the art and music are decent, the story and universe are well thought-out, the characters are all likable and realistic, and on top of everything it's ~free~

otome games usually have bland af protagonists but this game had a real ASSHOLE as the heroine and normally characters like those suck but i was actually really excited seein an otome protagonist with personality!! it also made going through each route more satisfying bc she grew and developed slightly differently in each one and tbh shes probably my favourite character in the entire game ;-;

8 minutes ago, Koneko said:

same

though it made me appreciate beauty and the beast more when I didn't like the story as much as the other ones

ahhh yes i felt the exact same way with the little mermaid

i already loved beauty and the beast but now i like it even more

8 minutes ago, Koneko said:

same

Just now, bling said:

after finishing the game though I am conflicted between waltz and karma.....waltz cause that kind of backstory always makes me weak but also karma is karma

FRITZ WAS SO GOOD THOUGH it was a plot twist for me jesus

also right on cue thanks for explaining for me kim

Just now, bling said:

after finishing the game though I am conflicted between waltz and karma.....waltz cause that kind of backstory always makes me weak but also karma is karma

FRITZ WAS SO GOOD THOUGH it was a plot twist for me jesus

also right on cue thanks for explaining for me kim

WALTZ'S ROUTE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD AFTER THE BUILD-UP OF EVERYONE ELSE'S i really liked how it was the only one that provided any closure between king dad and princess protag

i probably feel the same way between fritz's and rod's tbh, i love love love rod but both of fritz's endings fucked me up ;_; why couldn't varg get a happy ending also..... i feel like fritz didn't even get a good ending he just got a bad ending and worse ending lmao. basically everyone in his route was either injured dying or dead

IM HAPPY YOU LIKED FRITZ'S ROUTE

5 minutes ago, bling said:

WALTZ'S ROUTE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD AFTER THE BUILD-UP OF EVERYONE ELSE'S i really liked how it was the only one that provided any closure between king dad and princess protag

i probably feel the same way between fritz's and rod's tbh, i love love love rod but both of fritz's endings fucked me up ;_; why couldn't varg get a happy ending also..... i feel like fritz didn't even get a good ending he just got a bad ending and worse ending lmao. basically everyone in his route was either injured dying or dead

IM HAPPY YOU LIKED FRITZ'S ROUTE

RIGHT but then king dad spoiler was q_q though that art when ice princess protected the citizens was some good shit

even through the end of it, in both routes fritz technically died and it still makes me upset cause they ?? did nothing wrong ??? fuck u mythos for ruining my life those hours

though it made it sound like there would be a sequel for it so now I am hyping for it even if it doesn't exist

I can't rank it atm but I probably would rank it on how much I cried in each ending lmao

i want a sequel where u play as emelaigne in the castle while lucette is at the marchen and u can romance the boys in the castle

imagine varg getting a happy ending for once ;;;;;;;;;;;;

2 hours ago, Trisitei said:

gameplay is all i really know that saves it because everything else....
um....

it was passable enough, thank you.

could go for something myself but..

It's on that bad bad
Now if only we found an animu fighter....

You need it alcoholic or something?

Talk to me neighbor, how you been since last time?