Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Hi

I'm alive

On 12/29/2017 at 3:04 AM, Trisitei said:

Knew it <w<

Oh. Oh it’s one of those kinds of exams. You guys got those professor or course feedback sheets?

Guess why I disappeared for 3 weeks now. 

Sadly, the university the feedback sheets are done prior to the final exams, so we can't rant about them if they turn out to be horrible (like in this case)

13 hours ago, SecondWorld said:

I'm ready for Radiant Dank

I only have 65 orbs at the moment, but they're all going in that banner. Same with any orbs I get before the banner ends. 

Also, nice avi. 

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

8 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Well, well

I saw you lurking the other night, I thought to call out, but thought better of it and didn't

Probably would have missed it since I had a tab of the thread opened for the past few weeks and I only got around to post today hue.

Also, hi Sol. It's been a while. How are you doing?

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Probably would have missed it since I had a tab of the thread opened for the past few weeks and I only got around to post today hue.

Also, hi Sol. It's been a while. How are you doing?

Hey to you too. I've not been great lately, but I'm getting by.

I kinda missed chewing the fat with you, so how have you been? And how is your Feh hoopla going?

19 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Hey to you too. I've not been great lately, but I'm getting by.

I kinda missed chewing the fat with you, so how have you been? And how is your Feh hoopla going?

Shame to know things haven't been great, though it's good to know you're getting by. 

I've been doing well. Last semester was hell (never taking 5 classes in the same semester at that university ever again) and I'd say I'm at least done with it, but I some exams were pretty hard and I have yet to receive the results. This semester should be much better since I'm back to just 4 classes, though I always finish past 6:45 PM, which kinda sucks. Job has also been kind of weird since my boss resigned and the new management made a couple of noticeable changes to how things are done, so I'm still adapting. Aside from that, XC2 has been siphoning all my free time lately. 

And with regards to FEH, due to XC2 being the free time black hole that it is, I've barely played it lately. Pulling has been a frustrating experience lately since I often end up with the same few 3-4* characters, though I'll take my chance to get the RD units. Also got my second 5*+10 unit just before XC2 came out in Nowi. I still need to give her QR3 and Aether if I ever get lucky enough to pull a B!Ike.

31 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Shame to know things haven't been great, though it's good to know you're getting by. 

I've been doing well. Last semester was hell (never taking 5 classes in the same semester at that university ever again) and I'd say I'm at least done with it, but I some exams were pretty hard and I have yet to receive the results. This semester should be much better since I'm back to just 4 classes, though I always finish past 6:45 PM, which kinda sucks. Job has also been kind of weird since my boss resigned and the new management made a couple of noticeable changes to how things are done, so I'm still adapting. Aside from that, XC2 has been siphoning all my free time lately. 

And with regards to FEH, due to XC2 being the free time black hole that it is, I've barely played it lately. Pulling has been a frustrating experience lately since I often end up with the same few 3-4* characters, though I'll take my chance to get the RD units. Also got my second 5*+10 unit just before XC2 came out in Nowi. I still need to give her QR3 and Aether if I ever get lucky enough to pull a B!Ike.

Wait, what was your job again? If you told me before, I do apologize for my forgetfulness

Kinda same here, I've hardly been playing it, or any mobile geimu for that matter. Non-mobile games, in addition to life, decided I went mobile too much, so I'll be back to making blog posts about robots and shoot 'em ups before long.

Which reminds me, I was telling a friend that I wouldn't pull in the RD focus. With anniversary coming soon, every new focus feels like bait to me, so I'm gonna continue hoarding and I can't say I have any characters I'm working on at the moment, I'm just making things work. My content team hasn't changed every since I got Ayra, that being: Ninian, Bride Cordy, Ayra, Nino

30 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Wait, what was your job again? If you told me before, I do apologize for my forgetfulness

Kinda same here, I've hardly been playing it, or any mobile geimu for that matter. Non-mobile games, in addition to life, decided I went mobile too much, so I'll be back to making blog posts about robots and shoot 'em ups before long.

Which reminds me, I was telling a friend that I wouldn't pull in the RD focus. With anniversary coming soon, every new focus feels like bait to me, so I'm gonna continue hoarding and I can't say I have any characters I'm working on at the moment, I'm just making things work. My content team hasn't changed every since I got Ayra, that being: Ninian, Bride Cordy, Ayra, Nino

Tutoring. And it's fine. 

In my case is that FEH is the only mobile game I play and it has been extremely lacking content wise (people also noted how cheap IS were for Christmas compared to the majority of other gachas). Combine that with Xenoblade 2 releasing and I much preferred spending my gaming time on the later than just grinding the same maps for feathers in the gauntlet or the TT. 

And personally, I'll spend my orbs on the RD banner even with the anniversary around the corner because RD bias. I might get nothing, but that's nothing new. My content team is pretty much Reinhard/Cherche +2 dancers because why not. And if it doesn't work, I go with my Arena core of Lucina/Nino/Azura + whoever completes that the best. My flier emblem team is also pretty strong, but they're all at low merge levels which means they're useless in the arena.

Spoiler

i peeked at sj’s latest album packaging out of curiosity and while scrolling through the pics i was like “oh wow this is really nice packaging especially for sm ha ha good thing i’m not gonna buy it bc ryeong isn’t part of it” except

DCB8_A14_E-47_D3-4000-_A880-57_EF0922929

SM DEADASS INCLUDED A LETTER FROM RYEOWOOK AND KYUHYUN IN THE ALBUM wtf talk about milking fans i have literally seen no other group do this before ever

theyre in the military and aren’t even part of the comeback and i was relieved cuz i have no reason to buy the album and yet sm still finds a way BwpZKuH.png

Spoiler

i just found out that ryeong won #6 best maknae with 4.4% in votes for the super idol chart show back in 2014 which is both really funny and really impressive bc

1. suju debuted in 2005. ryeowooks still ranking in polls in his ninth year of debut

2. ryeowook isn’t even suju’s maknae

tomorrow’s my birthday and my district just called off school due to a morbid conglomeration of rain snow and sleet BwpZKuH.png  imma spend my birthday cozy in bed and jamming to suju BwpZKuH.png god is real

3 hours ago, bling said:

tomorrow’s my birthday and my district just called off school due to a morbid conglomeration of rain snow and sleet BwpZKuH.png  imma spend my birthday cozy in bed and jamming to suju BwpZKuH.png god is real

kim i forgot your birthday and i'll probably forget it tomorrow too so merry birthday!!!!!!

Edited by unique

53 minutes ago, bling said:

thanks i didn't expect this ;_; 18 is a little too early to be drinking alcohol for me ahahahaha

I mean my town has a ton of stoners but the law didn't stop that one either, lmao

also get rekt for being 6 months younger 

i mean regardless of the law i think i would feel uncomfortable drinking nonetheless u feel me

also i like being younger tbh january is a nice month to be born in