• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

8 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

I have the keys to my house. Still hasn't sunk in yet, I don't think.

nice

7 hours ago, bling said:

AW LETTOOCE IF IT MAKES U FEEL BETTER AT LEAST W ME I LOVE WHEN ANYONE EVER GIVES ME THE TIME OF THE DAY BC IT’S NICE HAVIN ANYONE TO TALK TO ABT STUFF I LIKE!! EVEN IF U FEEL LIKE U DONT KNOW I LOVE TELLIN AND IDK EVEN IF U JUST WANNA SAY “wow i like x” THAT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY TOO!!!

AND THANKS FOR THE SONGSSSS

THANKS KIM YOURE A SWEETHEART THAT IS REASSURING YOU DONT UNDERSTAND talking is nice

NP

4 hours ago, Shadowess said:

oh my it's sole, i haven't seen u in awhile

how is 2018 treating u

Well, I have been very dead, so the world was able to enjoy peace.

I dislike January for personal reasons, so bad by default... Other than the psychological bullshit, it's been fine.

How about you?

I don't know if to cheer or yell at Persona 3's AI. Mainly over who they target... dammit people, that enemy was just Charmed, don't attack it!

The AI in Shin Megami Tensei games is usually bad as unpredictable.
Enemies attack random allies, means their single spells don't go always for your weaknesses. 
As for your allies they prioritize to attack first. If the enemy is resitant to their attack / spell, they use (de)buffs or heal.
The main reason why the PSP version of Persona 3 is better than the PS2 one is that you can control your allies. It makes things A LOT easier especially the final boss where you definitely must command your allies.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Mister IceTeaPeach said:

The AI in Shin Megami Tensei games is usually bad as unpredictable.
Enemies attack random allies, means their single spells don't go always for your weaknesses. 
As for your allies they prioritize to attack first. If the enemy is resitant to their attack / spell, they use (de)buffs or heal.
The main reason why the PSP version of Persona 3 is better than the PS2 one is that you can control your allies. It makes things A LOT easier especially the final boss where you definitely must command your allies.

Yeah, controlling them directly is much better than just having guideline commands.

But still, gotta give credit where credit's due. They just attack instead of using SP if what they target has low enough HP to just die, they do exploit weaknesses, prioritize healing, etc. What mainly has me annoyed is they always go for the same enemy. Good if ganging up means they kill faster, but bad when they do stuff like exploiting a weakness, but still attack the same enemy instead of going for triggering a group attack. Or when the enemy is able to act instead of wasting its turn getting back up since being attacked makes them stand back up. Mostly that. So I'm a bit divided on the issue, eh...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

other highlights from suju punishing heechul

Spoiler

B28_E1_CC9-_F0_E8-4_D27-_A686-_F92_F42_A7039_C.png D8_E18912-7872-4015-_B52_E-5_E5_EA4_DD65_ED.png CDD3_E56_D-60_F2-40_BD-_B755-163_B62_C1082_E.png

63_B0_AE0_A-5228-4_DAF-850_D-1_A6_F504_B6323.png 124_C5_DD4-_BED3-4717-_A258-807_FF9_F2_E0_D2.png F2_D17691-_B1_CB-450_F-_A888-6_CBEDA24_F114.png

i liked how heechul started cursing so much yesung had to yell BEEP BEEP BEEP over him suju has no filter tbh i thought heechul was gonna kick everyone

Let's start with an introduction. This tale takes place in the First Age, in that fair land that is called Beleriand, which is now sunk into the sea. Once the, the Grey-Elves, considered all that land their own; Elu Thingol was their lord. But scattered now are the Sindar: Elu Thingol lives with the Iathrim in Doriath, the Land of the Fence, for Melian wife of Thingol has fenced in that region with a magical barrier, through which no enemy may pass; the Falmari live on the shores in the port cities of Brithombar and Eglarest, Círdan is their lord; finally there are the Mithrim, those few Elves who dwell in Hithlum near the lake which was named after them.