• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

tumblr_ncfsv41vXg1srwr92o7_250.gif

i posted this gif in a large luna post earlier but ive been thinking about it for too long and i think it deserves its own post

1. what is kyuhyun doing

2. what is luna doing

3. why are they doing it together

4. why is kyuhyun's expression like this

o here are my valentine's day confessions, i plucked a random five from my ongoing list of sins usin of random.org

Spoiler

several of them are dangerous

Spoiler

25. heck i lowkey ship luna w amber

51. i used to think kyuhyun was unattractive bc he got plastic surgery??? then i learned that thats 98% of kpop

7. i used to dislike jonghyun

33. i think, face-wise, krystal, sulli, and younger victoria are prettier than luna

30. actually fuck it i highkey think justin is cute

OH SHIT IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR WHERE IDOLS VOTE ON THEMSELVES AGAIN

Spoiler

035eee6c0d.png

idk why but the image of suju squabbling about their hoobaes is really cute to me. leeteuk voting every sm group, heechul voting every girl group, donghae voting every suju member,

33b312f278.png

HAHAHA VERNON REALLY GOT 6 ENTIRE VOTES also im crying over v winning over eunwoo who are those 20 idols who voted v im unstanning all of them

c71d10da9f.png

i can't believe 20 idols have taste

8ed05c6cba.png

I LOVE HOW JIHYO IS THE ONLY NONVISUAL ON THIS LIST I LOVE HER AHHH

56b051a513.png

considering how starship markets monsta x im laughin rly hard @ shownu ranking above wonho

867e22f982.png

seolhyun is right (im surprised joy didn't rank here + hani got such few votes)

51a8a4d818.png

super junior ranking into polls 13 years into their career when will your faves. seungkwan being third is impressive. btob is literally on the list three times im crying

f3f6f42f6e.png

are u...saying..........94 idols didn't vote taemin im unstanning also how the FUCK did hoshi rank above taemin!! eunhyuk being fourth is right tho (amazing considering hes over 30)

a2154b0fad.png

"what the fuck i don't even like seventeen how r u expecting me to collab w other idols" ~ woozi, probably

9cb0873586.png

no surprised at iu, she's amazing. irene being there is cute because shes so shy

3905c4936c.png

gd being first by a landslide is a no-brainer, also lmaoooo how did the8 rank fourth

a83c44a2ff.png

is there anything heechul cannot do (also props to mina for bein the only female idol on the list)

6450e98d5d.png

frankly i am insulted that

1. luna is not there
2. no member of suju's vocal line is there
3. kihyun is on the same level as yuju

but whatever it's fine

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

Pairs FS

Oh, pairs. Pairs, pairs, pairs. Everyone is so good here, especially in the last group. 

ITA Della Monica / Guarise
Wow they were really good in this skate. They were really in sync on those side-by-side jumps. I like their checkerboard costumes and their expressions. Lmao I love the guy's reaction in the kiss&cry. They got first!

RUS Zabiiako / Enbert
First, this music is no. Second, I notice a lot of skaters from Russia have balletic choreography; it's not a bad thing, but it's very boring when unemotional skaters are doing it. They're second now.

FRA James / Cipres
The music in this program is good thankfully. I really enjoyed their performance, but it's a shame Vanessa didn't land that quad salchow throw and doubled a side-by-side. They still got first though.

CHI Yu / Zhang
Xiaoyu's one of those balletic skaters that also has charisma. She's just so graceful and delicate with her movements and also intense. She struggled with the side-by-side jumps and fell on a throw though =( Currently fourth place.

GER Savchenko / Massot
Omg completely clean, I'm so happy. That was a fantastic skate. I absolutely love Aliona's expressiveness and connection with the music. I reThey just laid on the ground after their program finished it was cute. And wow Aliona has a heart on her skate that's even cuter. I really hope they get at least silver. Currently first.

CAN Duhamel / Radford
S/M is a hard pair to follow. I was kind of too amazed still to appreciate Canada's team, but they were still pretty good. I like their costumes though.

CHI Sui / Han
They're skating to Turandot with a choreography that pays homage to their coaches, the 2010 Olympic champions. It's quite a beautiful program, but they made mistakes they couldn't afford. They're second =( BY HALF A POINT. I would be mad, but Aliona/Massot deserve it with that freeskate. Praying for silver.

RUS Tarasova / Morozov
They fuckin skated to Candyman. I had no idea what this song was but a lot of people were complaining and now I see why. Why did ISU even allow this song. Mistakes were made, and they definitely didn't skate entertainingly enough to make up for it. I may sound harsh, but they don't deserve silver or gold with Sui/Han and Savchenko/Massot around. The SP scores were way too close. They're fourth now.

I can hear Aliona crying on the stream I'm so happy for her. Gold at last after five Olympics. I'm not even that invested in pairs, but I'm glad it was Aliona who got gold if it wasn't Sui/Han. It's possible that it's Sui/Han's last Olympics, but it's definitely Aliona's last. Sui Wenjing has suffered quite a few serious injuries and the fact that she skated so well here is amazing. I hope they'll be able to make it to 2022 Beijing.

God that was a nervewracking thing to watch. Idk how I'll survive the singles events.

Edited by sylveonzoroark

12 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

keeb0T6.jpg

LOL, this is Natalie and me if we ever get married.

12 hours ago, bling said:
  Hide contents

88_EFBF2_B-_E52_D-42_F1-9048-132_D636_FD

LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR VALENTINE’s DAY HIS NAME IS FROGURT LIKE FROG AND YOGURT (NOT FROZEN YOGURT) AND IF YOU COVER HIS EYES HE BECOMES A SMILEY FACE WITH A BIG CHIN AND I LOVE HIM

WOW THAT'S AMAZING

I LOVE FROGURT ALREADY

5 hours ago, bling said:

it's 10 p.m. and i've spent the last several hours pleasing internet strangers and doing homework i had so many valentines day posts i wanted to make BwpZKuH.png

I feel bad because I didn't talk to you guys at all yesterday, even though you're my special friends. 
Kim, Sylve, I love you guys. You brighten up my life.

ALSO TRISTIAN IF YOU STILL FREQUENT THIS THREAD I LOVE YOU TOO

5 hours ago, bling said:

tumblr_ncfsv41vXg1srwr92o7_250.gif

i posted this gif in a large luna post earlier but ive been thinking about it for too long and i think it deserves its own post

1. what is kyuhyun doing

2. what is luna doing

3. why are they doing it together

4. why is kyuhyun's expression like this

Ah yes, I, the K-Pop expert, shall explain this to you, giving you the answer you need.

1. Kyuhyun is pushing an invisible jar of peaunut butter into an invisible box. With his right hand he is holding the box open; with his left hand he is pushing in the peanut butter jar.
2. Luna is cleaning an invisible window with invisible cleaning ware. 
3. The box (full of peanut butter jars and covered in pictures of peanut butter) is a Valentine's Day present for a friend of theirs, who absolutely loves peanut butter. Their friend is going to walk by their invisible house in a few minutes, which is why Luna is cleaning the invisible window: when their friend walks by, they will clearly see the box of peanut butter jars and be happily surprised by the present.
4. Kyuhyun has been pushing invisible jar after invisible jar of peanut butter into the invisible box. This work requires a lot of concentration, which explains his concentrated expression.

14 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

LOL, this is Natalie and me if we ever get married.

WOW THAT'S AMAZING

I LOVE FROGURT ALREADY

I feel bad because I didn't talk to you guys at all yesterday, even though you're my special friends. 
Kim, Sylve, I love you guys. You brighten up my life.

ALSO TRISTIAN IF YOU STILL FREQUENT THIS THREAD I LOVE YOU TOO

Ah yes, I, the K-Pop expert, shall explain this to you, giving you the answer you need.

1. Kyuhyun is pushing an invisible jar of peaunut butter into an invisible box. With his right hand he is holding the box open; with his left hand he is pushing in the peanut butter jar.
2. Luna is cleaning an invisible window with invisible cleaning ware. 
3. The box (full of peanut butter jars and covered in pictures of peanut butter) is a Valentine's Day present for a friend of theirs, who absolutely loves peanut butter. Their friend is going to walk by their invisible house in a few minutes, which is why Luna is cleaning the invisible window: when their friend walks by, they will clearly see the box of peanut butter jars and be happily surprised by the present.
4. Kyuhyun has been pushing invisible jar after invisible jar of peanut butter into the invisible box. This work requires a lot of concentration, which explains his concentrated expression.

IT’S OK I LOVE U HATT AND IM HAPPY TO SEE U

wow u have truly surpassed me as an expert of kpop ily

4 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

art history might be my favorite subject ever

i never knew school could be so fun

now i wish my school taught music history too

great can u take my art history test tomorrow for me thx xoxo

TBH ART HISTORY IS MY LEAST FAVOURTE CLASS, IM SURE IT WOULD BE INTERESTING NORMALLY BUT HAVING TO MEMORIZE THE APPEAREANCES TITLES ARTISTS CREATION DATES CREATION LOCATIONS MEDIA CONTEXT USAGE AND TECHNIQUES OF 250 ART PIECES IS HORRIBLE

42 minutes ago, bling said:

great can u take my art history test tomorrow for me thx xoxo

TBH ART HISTORY IS MY LEAST FAVOURTE CLASS, IM SURE IT WOULD BE INTERESTING NORMALLY BUT HAVING TO MEMORIZE THE APPEAREANCES TITLES ARTISTS CREATION DATES CREATION LOCATIONS MEDIA CONTEXT USAGE AND TECHNIQUES OF 250 ART PIECES IS HORRIBLE

ok give me ur textbook 

memorizing dates is pretty horrible though, i'm dreading my history test

i can’t believe i’m relevant enough to have gotten an entire three confession letters so far BwpZKuH.png someone even called me joshua’s resident cheerleader BwpZKuH.png im happy that i can represent my faves well BwpZKuH.png

3 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

ok give me ur textbook 

r u sure it’s over a thousand pages long

oh god good luck. i’m good at memorizing dates tbh but on top of everything else i am aaaAHHHHHH

3 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

ok give me ur textbook 

r u sure it’s over a thousand pages long

oh god good luck. i’m good at memorizing dates tbh but on top of everything else i am aaaAHHHHHH

Hmm... so, I've decided to start writing an AH scenario. Got a prologue done and stuff, but I'm unsure if to put it up at AlternateHistory.net since, well, I'm not confident enough, heh.

Maybe I should put it up somewhere less... focused on the subject, maybe...