Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

^^

I'm going to play Xillia after work to try it out.

I've been meaning to play a Tales game at some point. I would love it if Vesperia got localised for PS3, but I doubt it's going to happen. Perhaps I'll pick up Xilia at some point

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I've been meaning to play a Tales game at some point. I would love it if Vesperia got localised for PS3, but I doubt it's going to happen. Perhaps I'll pick up Xilia at some point

Yea, Vesperia is just for Xbox in North America. A PS3 localization would have been nice, wonder why it's only localized for Xbox?

I am NOT.

Calm tsundere-kouhai-chan

I've only played one tales game, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, and it was quite good.

Yea, Vesperia is just for Xbox in North America. A PS3 localization would have been nice, wonder why it's only localized for Xbox?

No idea. I could get the Japanese version, but I would actually like to understand what's being said

I've only played one tales game, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, and it was quite good.

That's a remake, right?

Sleeping in the afternoon might be my favorite hobby

It was originally a xbox exclusive, in a deal between bandai namco and microsoft. There aren't many xbox in japan, though so they had to port it to the ps3 to improve sales, since most tales fans are japanese. Since the xbox solds well in america and they didn't want to piss microsoft off, they didn't feel the need to localize the ps3 port Edited by First Impressions of Earth

I'm not being Tsundere!

And don't say that in front of HIM!

That's what a tsundere would say

No idea. I could get the Japanese version, but I would actually like to understand what's being said

That's a remake, right?

Yeah, it's a remake of a PS2 game

Yo

Stream something, I can actually use my voice and not be shouted at for a change

AKA co-commentary

don't worry, we'll make sure you're shouted at every time you make a co-comment