• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

6 minutes ago, bling said:

yes ty

i actually like it but i still think it's bad and one of the worst kpop songs i've ever heard if that makes sense

THANKS I LOVE THE AESTHETICS OF THE AUTOMATIC MV

btw every time i see ur sig i think a lot about how u talked about how much effort u put into it and i want u to know that ur efforts are not goin unappreciated even now

uhm i think that makes sense yes
i think i know what you mean at least

Awwww thanks, I'm glad my efforts don't go completely unnoticed!
I'm probably the only person who enjoys doing this though, heh.

Spoiler

i love leeteuk's voice. im so happy he hosts a radio show bc instead of listening to music while doing homework now (which can get distracting bc i start jamming) i just listen to sukira bc even though i don't understand anything his speaking voice is so relaxing idt i've heard a nicer speaking voice in all of kpop. truly he was born to mc

hes such a great leader tbh, suju d&e was once asked who the leader was in their subunit and without hesitation eunhyuk said that it was leeteuk and that in every super junior unit, including the ones he wasn't in, leeteuk was the leader because the members trusted him so much. the other members clearly look up to him a lot, especially kyuhyun; during suju's first music show win kyuhyun was standing awkwardly to the side while everyone else was celebrating because he was the youngest and a recent addition to the group but leeteuk walked over to him and hugged him and kyuhyun cried. also during the car accident a member of shinhwa said that, while trying to pull teuk out of the wreckage, teuk got mad and yelled at him to get the other members first and even while being pulled away on the stretcher he was mumbling kyuhyun's name bc the latter was still in the car. and on his one (1) day off out of the entire year instead of relaxing he went to kyuhyun's solo debut press conference and asked the reporters to treat him well and everything

idk leeteuk seems really well-mannered overall and im not surprised that super junior was voted second most humble and pleasant to work with by those working in the entertainment industry bc they have such a diligent and kind leader. after everything he went through in 2014 he kept working and even brought on /more/ schedules for himself to pay off his father’s debt despite the fact that he could have just...not taken it on. this video makes me sad bc teuk has said multiple times that no matter how many sales suju has no matter the records they break no matter how many awards they receive his one dream is for all 13 members to perform on the same stage again. as more time goes by it seems more far-fetched (kibum officially left the group in 2015, han geng's on good terms with the members themselves but his departure from suju was literally from suing sm, sungmin has been essentially shunned by k-elfs after being married, kangin just went through his second dui) but leeteuk clearly loves his members regardless—never have i seen another group acknowledge its ex-members so openly—so i hope that it happens one day. over the past couple months i have went from disliking him to highly respecting him and i think when i actually write out my official bias list for suju he will be up there

wow truly wendy is a woman of many talents

apparently the high school she went to was also super prestigious so the fact that she made it onto the team as a freshman says a lot about her athletic ability. she is amazing

23 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Ok, I found a no-commentary upload. Y'all if you have time pls watch it.

Let me talk about Yuzuru's EX Notte Stellata (The Swan) for a moment. This is a masterpiece of choreography and a masterpiece of a song (stan Il Volo). Every movement matches the music, and every movement is magical. The twizzle at the beginning is amazing. It has the iconic layback Ina Bauer and the magnificent hydroblade right on Piero's notes. He brought out the Biellmann spin too. And that 1A is absolutely stunning. This performance just wows me every time I see it for his beautiful interpretation and fluidity. I'm so glad it got the spotlight it deserves on Olympic ice ty Yuzu.

this is really late but wow

also maybe this shouldn't be my takeaway from this but im so envious of his frame and proportions tbh

i can't believe i just saw exo on my tv

i can't believe they just dabbed on international tv

i can't believe i'm not even mad about my second-to-least favorite exo title being performed at the closing ceremony

i can believe johnny weir gave evgenia a shoutout for being the queen of exo-ls

43 minutes ago, bling said:

this is really late but wow

also maybe this shouldn't be my takeaway from this but im so envious of his frame and proportions tbh

omg ty for watching it ;_;

yes me too

Edited by sylveonzoroark