• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

o yes i bought seventeens repackage

- i got joshua postcards which was gr8 bc it is the first time i have bought an album with joshua anything except posters

- wonwoo postcards

- s.coups lenticular card

- dk lenticular card

- dino business card

- jun business card

- jun photocard

- mingyu photocard

in short i now have

- three dk photocards

- three jun photocards

- three mingyu photocards

- two woozi photocards

- two wonwoo photocards

- one hoshi photocard

- one s.coups photocard

in my collection. that’s fuckin dumb wtf i have 2+ cards of five members and yet

- zero joshua photocards

- zero jeonghan photocards

- zero dino photocards

- zero the8 photocards

- zero vernon photocards

- zero seungkwan photocards

seventeen albums are rigged istg

ur right but im shy

i am still excited and happy abt it i hope it is not a curse for every album i get in the future (i am tired of jun and woozi and mingyoo)

Spoiler

EVANESCE IS STILL SUCH A MASTERPIECE EVERY TIME THE BRIDGE AND FINAL CHORUS HIT I HAVE TO CONTEMPLATE LIFE AND HOLD BACK TEARS RYEOWOOK REALLY WENT OFF I CAN’T BELIEVE HE DID THAT 사람도 사랑도 나는 왜 깰수 없는 건지 WOO YES IM BOPPIN

sometimes people ask to hear my music and with many kpop songs im very shy “oh no it’s not a very good song” but with evanesce bitch nah u should feel LUCKY to be BLESSED with such an auditory MASTERPIECE ugh god i need to redo my appreciation post for it because it definitely did not do this wonderful amazing spectacular song justice

the this is love mv has more views while the evanesce color-coded lyric video has more views which implies that, after checking out the song initially, people were more interested in listening to evanesce again

it is just so perfect i cannot BELIEVE that it was simply a promoted b-side rather than a title track

honestly it’s you who? black suit who? evanesce outsang and outperformed

theres a reason why evanescesus sounds so natural. it is only meant to be

if i had the option to change a group’s discography instead of deleting rookie from red velvet’s i’d just make super junior have a full album consist entirely of evanescesusses

i can’t believe people exist who either haven’t listened to evanesce or don’t think that it’s the best super junior song. the first at least have some hope of being saved but the latter...

401ac6e1ab.png

Spoiler

i had a dream a couple nights ago that i was on staff w my friend seventeen and leeteuk and writing anonymous notes of appreciation is just a thing we do so my friend sitting next to me was like “imma write something nice for hoshi” and i was like “gross but ok u do u” and she threw it at him and went back to w/e the shit she was doing but she’s a theatre major whereas i’m rly fuckin bad at not laughing at things always so when hoshi looked back at the direction the paper came from he thought it was from me and i felt him smilin @ me and i just stared down really hard at my work trying to ignore him like “bitch no stop it ain’t me wtf” i was mad bc i don’t even like hoshi

Spoiler

however i began writing notes for the other members n leeteuk bc i was feelin nice and i was really excited to give them to everyone bc i wanted them to know how much happier they have made my life but just after finishing leeteuk’s (genuinely i have no idea why he was there???) and woozi’s i woke up and after falling out of my grogginess i realized that i didn’t know them irl and that i would never be able to personally express my appreciation which was mildly sad

it made me realize that i do like seventeen a little i think