• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'VE COMPLETED LIKE SEVEN CAPTCHAS BY NOW UGH

speaking of badges though i just saw the new exovelvet badge and actually i don't think it's that bad

Spoiler

i lowkey want to change my username to evanesce but then i feel like i'd be leaving behind jonghyun

i've been holding onto him on both oh and sf for so long, it already makes my heart ache thinking about how long it's been since i've really cried for him because it's almost as if im getting used to a world where he no longer exists

31 minutes ago, bling said:
  Hide contents

i lowkey want to change my username to evanesce but then i feel like i'd be leaving behind jonghyun

i've been holding onto him on both oh and sf for so long, it already makes my heart ache thinking about how long it's been since i've really cried for him because it's almost as if im getting used to a world where he no longer exists

it's natural to move on eventually. not crying in a while just means you're healing. jonghyun, his music, and his legacy will always exist in people's memories. I'm sure he won't hold it against u if you change your username

ITT: TRAINEES WHO SHOULD HAVE RANKED HIGHER IN THE VISUAL EVALUATION

Spoiler

1. ZHENG RUIBIN, I DIDN'T LIKE HIS FACE SHAPE AT FIRST BUT THE RECENT EPISODES HAVE MADE ME OPEN MY EYES (NOT TO MENTION HE'S A-RANK AND IS A WONDERFUL VOCALIST). I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DIDN'T RANK INTO THE TOP 10 VISUAL RANKING AT ALL CHINESE BOYS HAVE NO TASTE

tumblr_p39hp4lt711utwk15o3_r1_400.giftumblr_p39hp4lt711utwk15o1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_p3a7suS55y1utwk15o3_400.giftumblr_p3a7suS55y1utwk15o1_400.gif

DWbNb7kVQAAGmIj.jpg

2. ZHOU YANCHEN, OK YEAH HE PLACED FIFTH AND IM BIASED AS FUCK BUT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HIGHER STILL WTF

001d60842cbb3bc9b5f17da1b2490cc7eb1fd56c3dfa1158adcff503359842769d0df8086e1c1d42

tumblr_p3qs6fZhX31x39io7o3_400.giftumblr_p3qs6fZhX31x39io7o2_400.gif

DXSrMsjVoAA5PqZ.jpg

3. FAN CHENGCHENG, AT FIRST WHEN I NOTICED THAT HE DIDN'T RANK INTO THE TOP 10 I WAS LIKE "lmao" BC HE'S A NERD BUT THEN I THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND ACTUALLY HE'S A PRETTY NERD?? HOW DID JUSTIN AND BI WENJUN GET INTO THE TOP TEN AND NOT FAN CHENGCHENG

S4Rb7xY.gif

tumblr_p500fa8CRn1w84bimo2_400.giftumblr_p500fa8CRn1w84bimo4_400.gif

tumblr_p4mskqYgQn1tjnb97o2_1280.jpg

(it was really hard to find gifs where he wasn't being a nerd tbh)

15 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Hide contents

it's natural to move on eventually. not crying in a while just means you're healing. jonghyun, his music, and his legacy will always exist in people's memories. I'm sure he won't hold it against u if you change your username

ur right sylv thx

u put it really well....

15 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Hide contents

ur right sylv thx

u put it really well....

2 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

zhou yanchen reminds me of xiumin mixed with someone from seventeen

wow rly where do u see the xiumin (and also seventeen tbh bc he outvisuals every member imo)

i know it's been a while but still whenever i think of xiumin i think of baozi cheeks

tumblr_p447elWMz81wuhqbao1_400.gif

a9e3991c74c8f477623bda7581cdfc95.gif

2 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

tumblr_p4tvahBPqH1r9f1l9o2_540.gif

i'm the fourth guy to the right in the row behind

this is a such a fun tag yourself tbh i don't even know who i am

probably the cameraman

5 minutes ago, bling said:

wow rly where do u see the xiumin (and also seventeen tbh bc he outvisuals every member imo)

maybe it's because i'm unfamiliar with seventeen but his eyes remind me of hoshi's

and below his eyes reminded me of xiumin here

tumblr_p3qs6fZhX31x39io7o2_400.gif