Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

14 hours ago, evanesce said:

(discussing their upcoming release)

taeyong: i made the perfect title song. it’s called “baby don’t stop me”

ten: that’s great but you realize that fans are going to abbreviate it as bdsm

taeyong: excellent

ten: what

taeyong: i mean. ahem, yes you’re right i guess we must shorten it to “baby don’t stop.” i guess

that's exactly what happened

also china line did a whole vlive together and dropped hints for a new unit

if sm doesn't make NCT 116/Beijing happen I'm gonna fight someone

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

tumblr_p5odx9SLNk1w9wfzro4_r1_250.giftumblr_p5odx9SLNk1w9wfzro6_r1_250.giftumblr_p5odx9SLNk1w9wfzro8_r1_250.gif

lucas is such an incredible meme

tbh when i first saw and heard him i thought he was from north america but he's from hong kong which makes sense bc his accent in korean and mandarin remind me of jackson

is lucas the boy who exposed kun on vlive and then kun showed up on his vlive account (he’s level 6 on the nct channel btw) and commented “LUCAS UR SLEEPING OUTSIDE OF THE DORMS TONIGHT”

5 minutes ago, evanesce said:

is lucas the boy who exposed kun on vlive and then kun showed up on his vlive account (he’s level 6 on the nct channel btw) and commented “LUCAS UR SLEEPING OUTSIDE OF THE DORMS TONIGHT”

did that really happen

tbh that sounds very much like lucas

idk if anyone here has read elie wiesel’s night (IT’S SO POWERFUL I HEAVILY RECOMMEND IT) but my holocaust class just finished an in-depth study of it and we’re about to talk to the son of two holocaust survivors and i am shaking in anticipation it’s crazy to think that maybe within the next few years even that we will no longer be able to hear firsthand accounts abt the holocaust i feel lucky

8 minutes ago, evanesce said:

idk if anyone here has read elie wiesel’s night (IT’S SO POWERFUL I HEAVILY RECOMMEND IT) but my holocaust class just finished an in-depth study of it and we’re about to talk to the son of two holocaust survivors and i am shaking in anticipation it’s crazy to think that maybe within the next few years even that we will no longer be able to hear firsthand accounts abt the holocaust i feel lucky

woah that's cool

and speaking of firsthand accounts, you've probably already seen it but i found this pretty interesting and horrifying

ugh god yes i can’t watch the video rn but i’ve heard about the twin experiments. they’re so horrifying

i’ve heard stories of people being pumped with gasoline and having their legs cut open to be filled with rocks and dye being injected into their eyes and twins being sewn together and removal of bones and muscle without anesthesia and it’s all so insane

4 minutes ago, evanesce said:

ugh god yes i can’t watch the video rn but i’ve heard about the twin experiments. they’re so horrifying

i’ve heard stories of people being pumped with gasoline and having their legs cut open to be filled with rocks and dye being injected into their eyes and twins being sewn together and removal of bones and muscle without anesthesia and it’s all so insane

oh god what kind of scientific purpose do those things even serve? they seem more like plain torture than experiments

Spoiler

at the very beginning of the year my holocaust teacher asked us the question, “what was one thing that prisoners had to have to survive?” and we all said answers like “hope,” “intelligence,” “skill,” “wit,” etc. she told us that it was luck—the nazis were extremely meticulous. and it’s something that i’ve contemplated every day in this class. it didn’t matter how smart you were or how strong you were if you weren’t lucky; in the film the pianist szpilman managed to survive after being discovered by and cared for a compassionate nazi. in night elie wiesel is pulled from the crematory only two steps away. and just a while ago the man who came to speak to us told us how his then-9-year-old mother and his grandmother were “selected” (basically a euphemism for being killed in the concentration camps) to be cremated that night, only to escape it after a soldier heard his mother laughing hysterically and saying to him “after i die, i’ll make sure that you never sleep again. how could you do this to children?” twelve million people died as a result of the holocaust and those few who survived did so by luck. by being in the right place at the right time. idk why but it’s just crazy for me to think about

idk if this is common knowledge or not (i’ve taken this class for a while so i don’t remember which things all people know and which things they don’t oops) but something else that rly fascinated me was how nazis were so intent on breaking down morale that there was literally a branch dedicated to studying jewish holidays and traditions. the star of david that they wore on their prisoner uniforms was yellow because it was associated with the “angel of death” and death marches and selections took place on jewish holidays

i could talk about everything i find interesting about the holocaust for forever tbh. but probably the most unbelievable thing about it is that it took place less than a hundred years ago

BLACKPINK REALLY RELEASING A JAPANESE REPACKAGE WITH NO NEW SONGS WHAT THE FUCK YG WYD DEBUT MIXNINE BOYS AND GIVE BLACKPINK AN ACTUAL PHYSICAL KOREAN ALBUM

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

kim did u ever read that holocaust book i told u about cuz the fact that u said ur teacher doesn't know it baffles me!!

cuz your teacher said LUCK but hasn't heard of this book in which a psychologist who lived through it said that he needed PURPOSE and when the nazis burnt his psychological findings it gave him the purpose of surviving to rewrite it because no one else could and!! he said that he could tell when his in-mates were going to die because they had all mentioned having no purpose (caught word of their family in another camp dying, anything like that)!!!

i did not lmao I WILL EVENTUALLY THOUGH

yeah purpose is important but there were plenty of people with purpose who still died u kno?? luck was #1

I KEEP FORGETTING THAT LI QUANZHE IS IN B-RANK he has so much anxiety that it makes me imagine that he's in d or even sometimes f but the boy is way more talented than he gives himself credit for, im really glad that he has such supportive labelmates in yuehua it warms my heart whenever i see zhengting and zeren praising and comforting and reassuring him bc he deserves it