• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Curse of the Moon is a good gamu, liked the retro Castlevania vibes, but of course I did

Hated that damn near every boss had a suicide attack though, especially the unavoidable one. Nightmare mode final boss was... ... ... That's my kinda shit right there

After finishing the boss rush, only the normal final boss's first form is cancer, the second form is actually pretty easy.

Also yes indeedy, nightmare's is easy, but learning the fight was what made it fun!

Now we're gonna run through the game again, because why not!

KY9NoLY.png

Wow B.Orser's taking everybody

shoma next???

6 hours ago, Septimius Severus said:

Man, fuck New SF.

I just had to do three captchas just to make a post, and then I had to do twenty captchas to update the interview thread.

Try using a different browser. It worked for me.

Just passing by to let people know I'm still out there even if I haven't been here in a long while.

Also, makes me realize I haven't changed themes in a while, but considering S;G0 is still airing and I just rewatched the original show and bought the VNs, I think it's ok to keep it for a while longer.

Edited by LuxSpes

10 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Just passing by to let people know I'm still out there even if I haven't been here in a long while.

Also, makes me realize I haven't changed themes in a while, but considering S;G0 is still airing and I just rewatched the original show and bought the VNs, I think it's ok to keep it for a while longer.

Wow, I was thinking about you the other day... Because I'm also watching S;G (since I only read the VN). Small world, indeed.

Naturally, I'm pleased to know you're doing okay

10 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Hi Lux!! How have you been?

21 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Wow, I was thinking about you the other day... Because I'm also watching S;G (since I only read the VN). Small world, indeed.

Naturally, I'm pleased to know you're doing okay

Tis a small world. I guess I'll soon be able to make my own conclusion on that front, but I'm curious to see how well or not the anime handled the source material in your opinion. 

Thanks! How have you been doing?

12 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Hi Lux!! How have you been?

Hi Sylv!

Second year is now done and over with, meaning there's only one left to go! Aside from that, I'm now much busier with my job, since May/June is prime time for tutoring. Aside from that, I've mostly been relaxing by playing games (Skyrim, Etrian Odyssey 5 and now the S;G VNs lately) or keeping up with anime (only HeroAca and S;G0 really)

How have you been doing?

41 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Hi Sylv!

Second year is now done and over with, meaning there's only one left to go! Aside from that, I'm now much busier with my job, since May/June is prime time for tutoring. Aside from that, I've mostly been relaxing by playing games (Skyrim, Etrian Odyssey 5 and now the S;G VNs lately) or keeping up with anime (only HeroAca and S;G0 really)

How have you been doing?

That's great!

My school year is also done and over with, so I've had a lot more time to relax, play games, read manga, etc. I also met some old friends recently. I'm going back to public school next year so I'm enjoying my free time while I can... Oh, and I got a new computer, finally. Hopefully I can take better care of it than my old one.