• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

i mentioned to my friend that i had a rough day today and she was like "well i think joshua is pretty cool" and somehow that cheered me up and now im smilin what  h ow

1 hour ago, evanesce said:

C_o21ZDXgAAHbg-.jpg

he also drew this tho

yeah ok but everyone has their bad days and d.o. seems to have a lot of them

54 minutes ago, evanesce said:
  Hide contents

i mentioned to my friend that i had a rough day today and she was like "well i think joshua is pretty cool" and somehow that cheered me up and now im smilin what  h ow

your friend knows u pretty well

i hope tomorrow is a better day for you

2 hours ago, Septimius Severus said:

Fire Emblem: Fates is the only FE game whose writing actively manages to frustrate me.

It's pretty ironic that fates has some of the worst(if not the worst) writing in the series despite IS putting so much emphasis on how they hired a writer with manga experience to handle the story seemingly to answer the fans who complained about Awakening's writing.

Spoiler

maybe unpopular opinion idk but i don’t get why people always say “idols are totally different from how they act on camera, everything is scripted and manufactured and fanservice” when the vast majority of idols casted in movies and dramas can’t act for shit. like yea of course viewers don’t know celebrities fully but to me it’s pretty clear that what we see is—for the most part—just a filtered, more exaggerated version of their actual selves. i studied facial expressions and nonverbal gestures during psychology and i learned that it’s apparently pretty difficult to conceal emotions since facial muscles react subconsciously. and humans are better at detecting subtle expressions than we think; i read about a study that discovered that, shown a glimpse of a face for less than a tenth of a second, most people are able to accurately gauge trustworthiness, and we can still recognize distinct emotions from blurred or partially obscured faces. so yes i believe that leo is truly shy, mijoo is truly extra, donghae is truly awkward, joshua is truly kind. idk why people say “we don’t know idols’ true personality” like ofc we will never know them completely but faking a personality is pretty damn difficult especially considering how atrocious 95% of idols are at acting

why is mei drunk in the afternoon

3 hours ago, Septimius Severus said:

Hi Sylve!

I'm currently playing Conquest. I played Birthright earlier and I have yet to play Revelations.

Hi how are you

I love Conquest if I don't pay attention to the story

I love Marie Lu I ended up reading her other books after finishing the Legend trilogy and they're really good even though her main characters are sort of borderline-mary sues. The Young Elites trilogy was edgy as hell and probably the worst of her series but I enjoyed it for how different it was, and Warcross is like a better version of SAO without the harem and the unreasonable plot and the tentacles actually tbh the only thing it has in common with SAO is the virtual reality video game, and even that's executed differently (better) I love it idk how I can wait all the way till September for book 2

i rly dislike how sm encourages creepy fan behavior instead of ensuring the safety of their artists, first the 9-hour airplane fanmeeting and now this

https://onehallyu.com/topic/679300-sm-launches-virtual-reality-dating-app-for-red-velvet’s-irene/

omg sm really just released a dating game about irene she deserves better than this

i hope they at least charge a ridiculous amount of money for the app and give it all to irene but that's just wishful thinking

i rly dislike how sm encourages creepy fan behavior instead of ensuring the safety of their artists, first the 9-hour airplane fanmeeting and now this

did the airplane fanmeet already happen

47 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i hope they at least charge a ridiculous amount of money for the app and give it all to irene but that's just wishful thinking

did the airplane fanmeet already happen

me too fuck sm

yes,,,,, thankfully no one died or was hurt but that seriously should never have happened in the first place

AHH DREAMCATCHER WENT VIRAL BC DAMI DOES A MAGIC TRICK AS PART OF THEIR CHOREOGRAPHY THEY SHOULD HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN RECOGNITION FOR THEIR AMAZING MUSIC BUT IM NOT COMPLAINING IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM

tumblr_p8in05EPve1uucjbqo4_250.gif

i hope this means more fame for them and more people listening to them in general

2 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

speaking of dreamcatcher omg i love their new song

YES AHHH

ive only heard their highlight medley not their full album yet but it sounded so good ugh they have such quality music